It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by MidnightTide

I find a correlation between people who hate America and those who are usually in the "I hate Israel" threads. Find them in one you find them in the other.

These people are deluded in thinking that North Korea, Iran and Palestine are the good guys.

Of course they are the same people!

They drink from the same Kool Aid fountain yet many come on ATS and denounce the MSM and post their support for Obama policies.

Confused lot they are!

You know why ?

Because both Israel and US think that they own the world and other are occupying their land.

There are many many similarities between US and Israel.

They formed on Zionism, meaning traveling and killing the local people will bring them heaven. They were thinking that changing place will change what they have done.

US govt is strongly supporting AIPAC. and it is supported by the Zionist lobby ,too.

The most obvious similarity between US and Israel is the all seeing eye on US dollar and in the supreme court in Israel.

And here , you wanted to play the victim , like Zionist always play it.

Zion and new land
edit on 9-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

They formed on Zionism, meaning traveling and killing the local people will bring them heaven. They were thinking that changing place will change what they have done.

Last I heard USA was formed by escaping religious persecution. I guess being able to follow whatever God you want could be equal to killing people to get into heaven, as long as you don't think about it.

Then there is that whole 72 virgin thing in certain other countries....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How in this situation does America lose the war with Korea? In your scenario, the Americans win against Korea, but then are taken down later. Your thread title is misleading. I was actually amused thinking that someone had thought of a way Korea could actually win, because that would take some creative thinking, but then disappointed to see just another version of what I've heard a thousand times before, with pretty much nothing new or even original. I'm left less than pleased and with a mind no more stimulated than when I first walked through the door of this thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

WOW, I didn't we let Kim Jong Un on ATS, . . well if it's not the boy wonder it is his double who thinks just like him.

Between, you and I China and Russia are paper tigers, if you don't know that, then I guess you do believe in North Korea's propaganda.

This will be bad for the world, including China & Russia, just pray it doesn't happen!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I think the US need a Raven up there. Kim would not stand a chance.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rob7774

pliskin all the way

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan

Last I heard USA was formed by escaping religious persecution. I guess being able to follow whatever God you want could be equal to killing people to get into heaven, as long as you don't think about it.

You don't even know if I believe in god , or who I believe , but you comment like you know.

Whatever the immigration was for , Zionist are now advertising like it was immigration to the promised land.

You can see in movies how they look at the land that will wash all their sins and wash their past and bring redemption to them.
edit on 10-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You can see in movies how they look at the land that will wash all their sins and wash their past and bring redemption to them.
edit on 10-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

Yep, it's in movies, must be true.
I think you may be confusing entertainment with real life/news.

However, this thread is about North Korea beating the US in war and not about Zionist movements. So let's just try to talk about that.

Like many others have said, it won't happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Korea wont win, any war with the USA. You are dreaming. Korea is just beating its chest like a monkey and this confidence is too much in all honesty.

And basically its an east/western world competition at the moment.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

to mideast:
I am aware of the plaque on the Israeli supreme court , saying gift of the Rothschilds.. but where is the all seeing eye? link to a jpg...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think China is behind North Korea, just a guess. I cant quite work out why they are acting up like this. Just seems so idiotic on their part.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Ahh so your the one directing those fantasy films in North Korea?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
reply to post by mideast

to mideast:
I am aware of the plaque on the Israeli supreme court , saying gift of the Rothschilds.. but where is the all seeing eye? link to a jpg...

second picture in the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The plan of the building is like the freemasonry sign

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There is'nt going to be a war with North Korea. The Nth. Koreans have been spouting this kind of rhetoric for a three generations now. Most of it is for the benefit of a domestic audience the latest Kim has to cement himself in the public mind as the new hard ass, ready to save his people from those nasty foreigners. The people know no different , they are isolated from the rest of the world, they are told they are the greatest country on earth and we are all envious. That is something a lot of Americans have in common with North Koreans. The U.S. cannot afford another war, especially when there is no oil involved. If it looks like The Koreans have the bomb , then a few strategicly placed bombing raids will change their minds. No one wants a nuclear armed Nth. Korea not even China. It's the same deal with Iran but I believe Israel may do the job there. But a ground war? Buckley's and no hope's mate, so settle back and enjoy life and stop worrying. []reply to post by TheOriginalMolonLabe

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

More revisionism.Read a history book,I was IN (Camp Stanley as air cav in 86) korea I married a Korean.We pushed the Chinese back passed the Yalu river and Russia threatened to intervene. We could always,can always and will always be able to very quickly defeat NOK as long as we are deployed in Korea.China wants stability and Kim's just a "stepchild" now.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Just think psycho cult, the cult of Kim," North Korea is not a country it's a cult," China is fed up with them also. There is no rational explanation for their behaviour, except it benefits their leadership to keep the populous ignorant and producing wealth for the few elite ie. Kim and even he is subject to the military hierarchy. The fact that most of their population regularly starve and they rely on handouts to feed them is irrelevent. They will die with Kim's name on their lips.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Well said! I only hope when the end comes it is swift, Korea as a whole has suffered enough.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boofhead54

Its suicide.he won't do it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boofhead54

NK is not looking for a fight with US. It is all show. NK is just a puppet.

When the bad times come, Korea will be the factory of China, even South Korea.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

China is poking India now.Let them shoot the invaders,They have a healthy population to go head to head.I hopre their pilots are are better.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join