It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Originally posted by paraphi
... and then in the real world.
We can all make up stories, but the leap from containing a dysfunctional nut-job-run nation like North Korea to the fall of the US is quite a big one. It ignores the fact (just a little one) that Americans are not as stupid as you want to think.

Regards

See that's the problem, neither is the eastern world stupid

even the birds on the trees can see the US long term plans for world domination

As for how stupid are Americans, consider just one single fact. Not a single American that I know ever asks himself how come US has enemies everywhere and China and Russia don't.

Don't even try to engage in conversation with me if you think Putin attacked Chechnya first or if you think Tibet is a large problem for China
edit on 6-4-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

Wow dude you really do NOT have any logic at all in you're post i understand why your name is LogicIsUnderrated.

As far as you not knowing a single american that never asks himself/herself how come the US has enemy's everywhere and China and Russia don't? Just maybe we already know the answer too?
Sorry i guess nobody has been able to put it in crayon for you to be able to understand with your lack of logic

As far as you're main post. Compleat waste 100% of it do you even know any americans?
2nd China wants Korea to be United as soon as China gets that mad man out of korea they know they are going to make big money from it. Korea use to be important to the US and China back in the day when they needed that spot of land to strike each other. today they and us do not need it.
as far as the collapse of the dollar. Hmm that is already on its way sorry you been under a rock or maybe just nobody drew it out on crayon for you. crap that was announced way back when bush jr was pres. LOL happy you finally caught on today lackoflogic dude. only took ya what the ammerio.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

You must not under-estimate certain factors in the Islamic world:

a. Population explosion
b. Growth of extremist ideologies
c. Israel (gives a political reason for Muslims to unite)

I see a Christian-Islamic conflict as very real; something that China will take advantage of.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

You may be right or you may be crazy!

Well whatever does happen I hope it's over quickly!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've tried to bite my tounge over this but now you Americans are abusing your allies for our opinions so here it is
NONE OF US ASKED YOU TO BE THE WORLDS POLICE
IF IT WASNT FOR BRITAIN YOUD BE SPEAKING SPANISH
YOU DIDNT BEAT THE JAPANESE EMPIRE ALONE
IF IT WASNT FOR THE REST OF US YOUD BE SPEAKING GERMAN AND THE WHITEHOUSE WOULD HAVE A SWASTIKA ON IT
THE U.S OWNS MORE W.M.D's THAN ANYBODY
THE U.S INVADES MORE COUNTRYS THAN ANYBODY
THE REASON THIS SITE EVEN EXISTS IS BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY LIES SO MUCH ABOUT SO MUCH SO OFTEN THAT YOUR OWN PEOPLE HAVE NO ...... IDEA WHAT TO BELEIVE

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonbeleiver77

Ummm - South Korea is a willing ally. We have a treaty to protect them. So, yeah they voted for the US to protect them.

The US also has treaties with other countries.

I'm pretty certain the US could care less what North Korea does, and would have let them alone if they did not start ranting and raving like maniacs, threatening us and our allies with nuclear attack. And so far, the US has shown great restraint even with the threats.

ETA:
And I never saw the US claim we did anything in the world wars by ourselves. This is exactly why we have treaties now.
We are taught in history classes throughout our education just how much other countries have done for us - including the UK.

And it is the freedoms in America that allow us to have a forum like this. We are allowed to question our government. And if you think you live in any country where the government always tells you the truth, I am pretty sure that you are being deceived.

edit on 4/8/13 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/13 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonbeleiver77

Yeah they did because nobody else could.
Spanish? I don't know where you got that.
WWII absolutely right I caught some a##hat the other day talking about how America could have won it alone,but then again the reverse is also true.
Yes we do own more exotic weapons that anyone else,imagination? Ambition? Paranoia? Who cares we have the weapons and they are better than everyone elses, AND WE DON'T USE THE NASTIER ONES LIKE THEY WANT TO.
I know what to believe and 75% on what we hear is BS because I read history and have a military background, ATS is infested with history revisionist PROGS who are viciously inflexible. DO NOT BUY 50% of what is said here.
If corrected I acknowledge it...unless I have spoken out of turn which would be a handicap of my thought process and then I just don't post anymore out of respect for others.

edit on 8-4-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: mISsplled

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonbeleiver77
I've tried to bite my tounge over this but now you Americans are abusing your allies for our opinions so here it is
IF IT WASNT FOR THE REST OF US YOUD BE SPEAKING GERMAN AND THE WHITEHOUSE WOULD HAVE A SWASTIKA ON IT
THE REASON THIS SITE EVEN EXISTS IS BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY LIES SO MUCH ABOUT SO MUCH SO OFTEN THAT YOUR OWN PEOPLE HAVE NO ...... IDEA WHAT TO BELEIVE

Point 1. Average americans dislike being the worlds police but the UN i stoo damn lazy to do anything unless bribed
Point 2. You refeer to the spanish american war? Sorry i did not read anything staing they helped the US win that.
Point 3. The japanese if i recall did not take on any british navy ships in the pacific. You must be referring to Burma and the few limited engagements they had. SO yes that is correct,but th ebulk of the fighting was not british my friend.
point 4. Yes we had all pitched in to defeat germany,but without US aid Britain would had fell before america got involved. We did supply them heavily.
Point 5. Yeha we own alot of weapns,but do you see us going out and killing millions with them liek a 3rd world dictator would? honestly.
Point 6. You mean Currently the US does. Plenty of other nations have invaded more than the US in th epast though. If you go by totals I am sure the US is not in the top 2 for total invasions.
Point 7. NO ATS exist to expose ALL CONSPIRICIES Not Just AMERICAN ones.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

1. Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction.
2. Saddam Hussein allowed weapons inspectors into the country.
3. Saddam destroyed his weapons when asked.
4. Saddam did not mobilize his army and threaten the neighboring countries (in 2003)

vs.

1. Kim Jong-un has weapons of mass destruction and created them intentionally.
2. Kim Jong-un does not allow UN weapons inspectors into the country.
3. Kim is building more weapons.
4. Kim is mobilizing his weapons to the borders to prepare for a preemptive strike.

If NK gets invaded by the US, the US will win, hands down. This is not the same situation as the Iraqi war. This is not a war of aggression; it's a defensive war.

American people do not like war, but they also don't like North Korea much either. I don't think the North Korean people will put up much of a resistance when they're being released from prison camps and handed free food. Once the flood gate of internet and international news comes into that country, they'll be hard back at work to keep pace with the south. There are no religious rifts in North Korea that will cause any type of terrorist uprising. Also, unlike Iraq, the world will support the freedom of the NK people. They really are oppressed.

The South quickly became an economic power after the Korean war, Japan also after the second world war. North Korea will be no different.

The UN will not vote against or veto a US invasion if North Korea launches a nuclear missile.

No one in the right mind would side with North Korea. The only real tension will be Sino-NK and SK-NK relations after the regime falls. That's all politics though, and has no real consequence.
edit on 8-4-2013 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

North Korea are acting on behalf of Chinese interest's as they will justify china increasing it's military strength near to japan and increase it's maritime military strength under the excuse that they will be a peace keeping force and thus give them dominance of not just the china sea but the eastern pacific and all it's natural resource's.

We defeated North Korea TOTALLY in the united nation's action but china sent hundred's of thousand's of troop's across the border at the last minute and has kept north Korea firmly in it's grasp ever since.

Should that little man ever use the instrument's at his disposal then not only North Korea but Chinese military and economic target's will be liquidated in order to prevent the further escalation of the war. The asset's that the US had will never be revealed to the world but the asset's in orbit alone are sufficient to destroy the Chinese infrastructure and render there most advanced equipment obsolete, the US has the power to shut down the power grid, disrupt all modern communication's and render the city's devoid of habitation without destroying them but even though there are many in the world whom are often angry with the US I for one still believe they are the best depository for such power and that should war ever break out on the scale you surmise it would be once mobilised and those asset's finally cleared for use a very decisive war that would favour the protected government of the USA but indeed necessary martial law in order to protect against internal sabotage and revenge attack's would be NECESSARY as it would be the only way to safe guard there country for future generation's.

When you are looking at TRADITIONAL asset's, Nuclear missile's, navel, land and air you do not see the asset's of which I speak but even relying on these they are the best in the world and are designed to go up against superior enemy's not inferior which is exactly the scenario you suggest. They have never been implemented as they are to be used only in the event of the US actually being under attack and when they are will change the face of the world irrevocably.

Just as Stalin ordered ridiculously large underground facility's built in the Ural mountains to safeguard the soviet system against annihilation by creating an underground world with hydroelectric and nuclear power station's and vast subterranean hydroponic area's as well as accommodation and tool shop's, warehouse and runway's,. So too did the US with superior underground rail link's and geothermal power, so if you are looking for bablyon the great I am afraid you will have to look to the south Arabian peninsular.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Can you please explain how you know this. The title was good to make everyone click but the info isn't new at all. Congrats

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonbeleiver77

point 1. chuck norris was born the day the nazis surrendered
point 2. there would be less mexicans because of brazen tenacity on what southerners told their grandkids
point 3. who dropped fat man and little boy while yous guys was occupado?
point 4. like the u.k. doesn't lie anymore than america. at least americans tell the truth even when they lie
point 5. if it wasn't for other countries america would weep for there would be no more worlds to conquer
point 6. you guys might have iron maiden, napalm death, and the beatles but america has ministry, cannibal corpse, and chuck berry so fuch off. don't make your country look all butthurt about chit that lies not in the past present or future but in a variable alternate timeline. seriously no more of this divide and conquer we all have pros and cons, fuchin' north korea's being a dick even though i can understand the impulse to say to our allies "alright hold me back boys before i do anything stupid cuse i'm about to blow my top" north korea is making warfaces at us while at least me and whoever i hang out with isn't shook but we're fuchin' ready for anything. we need to say "oi do that again and i'm gunna kick you in the nuts north korea now gimme dome kim chi and fuch off" "ooohh fiddly pip so much rambunctiousness everywhere, whatever shall we do?" "let's go pubbin' "

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Explain to me how All those hungry people lent us 14 billion dollars?

It's simple. Just look how feudal and landlords used to sock the blood of people.

Nowadays , they sock the blood and call it war on terror , war for democracy.

They destroy and punish the nations and rub them as well.

Multinational corporations do this and there is 100 year plans to achieve these goals.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I cant help but love the misspelt profanity's cool idea, Just watch out Kim Little un has a bad mood and he bite's (seen how fat he is) so were armored short's at least.

By the way most brit's love America but we do get annoyed sometime's, I think it's a touch of jealousy and why did you have to waste perfectly bloody good tea, oh the shame of it.

Have a look for steve jone's fire and gasoline album, I don't know were the hell he is from but a great old album.

Oh lower the volume when you put it on it's more heavy (very heavy) rock than metal but still cool.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

we wasted the tea because we had all this medicinal smoking hemp, were overtaxed oversexed and king george's mouth was writing checks the redcoats couldn't cash, thusly displayed by attrition based strategy and had poor moral effect on the people. gun barrels with rifling also put the wager in our favor as did living amongst native tribes whose natural understanding of guerrilla warfare on a spiritual level made fighting quite the deer hunt. got a song for you

edit on 8-4-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Explain to me how All those hungry people lent us 14 billion dollars?

It's simple. Just look how feudal and landlords used to sock the blood of people.

Nowadays , they sock the blood and call it war on terror , war for democracy.

They destroy and punish the nations and rub them as well.

Multinational corporations do this and there is 100 year plans to achieve these goals.

Socking blood? Do you mean sucking WEALTH by any chance? The US does not go around going up to each citizen and snatching money from them. they do not go around burning villages that cannot give them anything. And have you proof of these plans other than just speculation and dislike for anything that has to do with usary?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I find a correlation between people who hate America and those who are usually in the "I hate Israel" threads. Find them in one you find them in the other.

These people are deluded in thinking that North Korea, Iran and Palestine are the good guys.

Of course they are the same people!

They drink from the same Kool Aid fountain yet many come on ATS and denounce the MSM and post their support for Obama policies.

Confused lot they are!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Question for you Seabag if I may (as you are a military fella).....Doesn't it bother you that your brothers & sisters in arms are being used to defend the bottom line of the very same multinational corporations that are busily defrauding the American people out of house & home?

In short…YES, though I don’t think it’s as black and white as you think it is.

These corporations (TPTB if you will) obviously have their tentacle on the most funded and capable armed forces in the world; they’d be foolish not to.

Having said that, there are clear tyrants in this world and some of them wish to KILL ME and KILL all free people. If you want to justify the action of a punk ass kid like Kim Jung Un then I’m all ears. Where is your distain for the tyrants and thugs the US military has sent to hell? All I hear from you is distain for the US Government (which I share with most Americans to some extent).

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Socking blood? Do you mean sucking WEALTH by any chance? The US does not go around going up to each citizen and snatching money from them.

Right , US socks from the main vessels that are going to feed the body of victims.

Those resources are going to do construction in the occupied country , but US cuts the vessel and socks that blood.

And US destroys the major cities because it is not economical to burn villages. The cities are enough to cripple the invaded country and other plans to control energy vessels , socking nutrients and etc.

But I think that US would destroy the villages if it could , as well as it is happening in Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Im sorry but Ive noticed a diffrence in your writing style lately it SOCKS. You used to spell everything correct and now you do not. That seems strange to me. Could it be you are not the original Person who created the account and have passed it off to another Iranian? This is not a attack on you but its just something ive noticed.

I have a question. Why rebuild cities if you want to destroy them? Does that make any sense to you ? Why try to win good will when you are going to burn down their houses or cities? there is no reason. Which ,means that is bull and just your opinion.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I have a question. Why rebuild cities if you want to destroy them? Does that make any sense to you ?

Yes , it is just what happened in Libya. England attacked and then after qaddafi fell, David Cameron said "there is an opportunity for English corporations to go in"

They destroy the country , and don't just destroy it for god sake. They force the country to pay back for the weapons used on them.So the war machine works.

Then they rebuild the country and take advantage of the resources of the country.

And tell their nations we are rebuilding the countries.

Why try to win good will when you are going to burn down their houses or cities? there is no reason. Which ,means that is bull and just your opinion.

Destructed cities and bombarded nations are minding to rebuild their homes , find food , make schools. They won't do anything that can harm the invader.

Like a snake that uses venom to paralyze and digest the victim from within.

Im sorry but Ive noticed a diffrence in your writing style lately it SOCKS. You used to spell everything correct and now you do not.

I can not see what you are talking about. Did I have a style ?

Maybe it was because I used to practice English and I don't have the time now.

I practice English , read about the news and discuss in ATS , now.
edit on 9-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join