It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Too bad I won't be able to take credit for this thread because most sites like ATS legally own everything original that is written regardless who the real author is.

I didn't take the time to read ATS fine print though.

Lets get to how an empire loses a war

Typical American is a slightly overweight person. Gripping a pepsi or coke (I prefer pepsi) watching CNN salivating at the prospect of USA dropping more bombs in the name of doing the world a favour.

A typical American has never experienced true danger at home, civil war long time ago is like a fantasy from history channel.

When US escalates or calls in CIA and Mossad to pull off another false flag or if Kim really does strike first, if he truly is insane. Regardless how a war starts. USA will go in not just guns blazing, TACTICAL NUKES BLAZING

And US will seemingly defeat North Korea in something like 2 days.

The coke and pepsi drinking American will jump up from the sofa chanting USA USA USA.

And then something will happen, something average American and American government never dreamed possible

China and Russia will see this as the final proof that US really is out to get them by death of thousand cuts (invasion of countries 1 by 1).

China and Russia will start a silent attack on US economy, and silent terrorist attack on US civilians.

Suddenly large cities will have bio-weapons outbreaks, China will try to crash the bond market (which they can do), New York Stock Exchange and Chicago Stock Exchange will close indefinitely to prevent collapse of Dow and Nasdaq.

US dollar will begin a collapse.

Americans will panic

Banks will close.

Marshal Law will be proclaimed.

People like gangs and even ordinary civilians will start shooting guns here and there.

Military will be told to start gun confiscation and FEMA camp placements.

A CIVIL WAR WILL START IN USA

MILLIONS WILL DIE

US will be henceforth known as The Great Whore That fell. Babylon The Great.
edit on 6-4-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

+106 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
... and then in the real world.

We can all make up stories, but the leap from containing a dysfunctional nut-job-run nation like North Korea to the fall of the US is quite a big one. It ignores the fact (just a little one) that Americans are not as stupid as you want to think.

Regards

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
We can all make up stories, but the leap from containing a dysfunctional nut-job-run nation like North Korea to the fall of the US is quite a big one. It ignores the fact (just a little one) that Americans are not as stupid as you want to think.

Regards

See that's the problem, neither is the eastern world stupid

even the birds on the trees can see the US long term plans for world domination

As for how stupid are Americans, consider just one single fact. Not a single American that I know ever asks himself how come US has enemies everywhere and China and Russia don't.

Don't even try to engage in conversation with me if you think Putin attacked Chechnya first or if you think Tibet is a large problem for China
edit on 6-4-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Most likely nukes will not be involved unless NK manages to lob one at us first. The more Kim Jong Un barks, postures and threatens the more China seems to distance themselves from NK. Unless NK invades South Korea we most likely will not be involved in a war with NK....even China wants to stop their development of nuclear arms. If we do have to go in there we will probably have Chinese approval.

Besides Kim Jong Un is more like a child threatening people with his father's unloaded gun....he's he privileged son of a crazy person.

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This thread will only go down in history among the countless others which predicted something specific which won't come to pass.

Corngratulations (From the corn growers of America).

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Originally posted by paraphi

Regards

See that's the problem, neither is the eastern world stupid

even the birds on the trees can see the US long term plans for world domination

As for how stupid are Americans, consider just one single fact. Not a single American that I know ever asks himself how come US has enemies everywhere and China and Russia don't.

I would not say China and Russia do not have enemies. I personally would consider Russia more of an enemy than US....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

US dollar will begin a collapse.

Americans will panic

Hoooolld it there!

If we play that game even further, we could even predict that oil might get really expensive and people might lose jobs too! Imagine if THAT would ever occur....

Hint: Since approx. 80% of people might not get my sarcasm, the "collapse" is long there and is already taking place for several decades. If you really think China needs to "push" the US to "initiate" a collapse I can't help you really. China overtook us AGES AGO already economically, *we* are the ones owing China money, not vice versa.

Edit:

LOL at "Silent attack by China on US economy".

Dude, you have no, NONE WHATSOEVER idea what's going on, don't you?
edit on 6-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I love the arrogance of a thread based entirely on the basis that Russia and China would go against America after on a war on the Korean Peninsula, when that is utter crap.

North Korea has made direct threats for the Russian Embassy to evacuate and China has been backing UN sanctions since 2009 and is mobilising troops to the North Korean broader. North Korea has become a pain in the bum for everyone that just won’t go away.

I am sorry but the lack of understanding that some members of ATS have regarding international relations is laughable.

China and Russia would welcome a unified Korea, the only possible reason that America could really lose is because it’s not going to be a two day war like the OP claims. North Korea has a standing army of one million with another 8 million in reserve (the largest reserve force in the world) America would be effectively fighting the population of North Korea unless they all defect, something that the majority of people think is likely. Regardless this war will last a hell of a lot longer than 2 days and China and Russia will welcome its end as a united Korea offers them up some pretty lucrative economic deals.

If the American ecconomy goes bust the rest of the world will follow.

Sorry but this thread will not go down in history.
edit on 6-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953China seems to distance themselves from NK. Unless NK invades South Korea we most likely will not be involved in a war with NK....even China wants to stop their development of nuclear arms. If we do have to go in there we will probably have Chinese approval.

I see this kind of Mainstream manipulation all the time, and it works.

This is one of those beautiful little lies, like the one saying All the other Islamic countries have no love for Iran and would love to see Israel and US take them out.

Where as the TRUE FACT IS, puppet governments of Israel and US do support attack on Iran, but the people of those countries don't.

But the mainstream neglects to tell you that part of the story, they just simplify for the little people.

Same with China and NK,

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
U r joking right? a small unequipped country with flea market military gear is going to take down America? Our people have more guns than his entire army.

Not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This thread will only go down in history among the countless others which predicted something specific which won't come to pass.

So whoop ti doo

US will keep warring and winning.........forever......without a challenge.......I love your optimism

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm mentioning the following point only because you raised it at the beginning of your post:

Just to reassure you, under the T&Cs for this site, you have only given ATS/The Above Network non-exclusive rights to use your work. (Refer, for example, to part 17 of the T&Cs for details.)

Okay, moving on to your actual scenario, I would guess that while it's theoretically possible, any major nations that might consider such actions against the US would also have to consider the knock-on effects on their own nations. Crashing the US dollar and also closing major US exchanges could heavily impact other exchanges and currencies world-wide. This in turn could lead to business closures and huge job losses in many nations. It's hard to see how the instigators would benefit from this.

So, I'd be interested in your take on that angle. We can't just look at the complete collapse of the US economy and its world-wide trade influences in isolation. Do you feel that the nations you mentioned would go ahead with such actions, in spite of the negative impacts it would have on themselves? And do you feel that the US Govt would sit back and do nothing and not retaliate against those other nations in kind, or perhaps militarily as well?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I love the arrogance of a thread based entirely on the basis that Russia and China would go against America should a war break out on the Korean Peninsula, when that is utter crap.

If you go back and read the OP

You will realize that I wasn't talking about direct war that will destroy the US, and by the way, your information on what China would do or would not do comes from Mainstream Media.

I know because I read it too LOL

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i suggest a long break from conspiracy sites

Mean while back in the world of reality ,i'm guessing Iran are grateful that Nk have become public enemy nu. 1

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You could be right. But this how I think it will go. The Little Boy is looking for attention, even bad, because he knows he has masses of starving people. Sooner or later he will lose control of that without mass killing of his own people, because he has a long life ahead. His pride dictates that he cannot ask for help in a peaceful approach. I think he does not really like being under the thumb of China. So how best to get the attention of the United States? This will lead to more money for N Korea, but what Kim Jung really wants, is for the US take over his job.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Hoooolld it there!

If we play that game even further, we could even predict that oil might get really expensive and people might lose jobs too! Imagine if THAT would ever occur....

Oil price would sky rocket not because US would not get OIL, because Canada would make sure we have oil.

Oil price would sky rocket as result of inflation of US dollar,

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
so after millions die

we will sit around and talk about this thread ?

please elaborate

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Based on your ATS forum name...I get your point. (ill-logical)...and way off reality...logically.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Russia and China are with the USA on this one lol.

your thread is pointless and un educated.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
China and Russia will start a silent attack on our economy?
We have to have an economy for them to attack first.

And if we attack NK it will not be nuclear because you can't make that much money in a nuclear wasteland. If there is no money to be made the war won't happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join