It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro asks North Korea to avoid war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Castro to Kim - Look dude Cuba will be in the middle of a shooting march. We are gonna get our arses handed to us, so If you don't mind...

I'm sure this is way more about Cuban self preservation than it is any serious thought Castro has about not seeing the US get theirs.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Cuba has little trouble " servicing " and dair I ask how many Presidents Castro has outlived ?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yeah, I was alive and well and learning how to "duck and cover" and hide under my school desk back then also.

The Cuban Missile Crisis had all of us back then pretty wired up never knowing if we were going to get hit from Russia or Cuba or a combination of both. It was an exciting time to live in and a ugly time and it seems as if Lil Kim is trying to bring the Cold War back down to freezing point once again.

Bottom line is that there is nothing that we, as individuals, can do about the situation at this point except talk to our representatives and hope that our elected government has our best interest at heart and has some common sense also.

Unfortunately we don't have many military warriors left that understand the kind of mentality to deal with these types of situations with a strong, firm hand, one that leads to disarmament and not destruction. It seems that today we are too eager to dazzle everyone with a strong television presence and do the "Shock and Awe" instead of going to the diplomatic table.

Lil Kim may be trying to fill daddy's big shoes and he may just be a big joke around the world but if he is pushed too much he just may do something really stupid that we may all regret.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i don't believe castro was ever what he seemed.

c.i.a. anyone?

cassiopaea.org...

A few days ago on the Internet circulated information that contained a number of items with no byline, taken from the online magazine contactocuba.com (San Juan, Puerto Rico, April 26, 2008). These articles were originally written by writer and journalist Andrés Rivero, and they are a series of questions about things seemingly inexplicable - that could only be explained if Fidel Castro is not really what it says.

However, the articles contain a number of inaccuracies that need to be noted. This is not a criticism of Mr. Rivero, which essentially points to the right answer, because I myself, for many years I considered a pioneer in the development of this theory (See my book History of the revolution Fidel heretical, published in 1986 and my long article "Fidel Castro Supermole", first published in 1995), also i long made the mistake of thinking that Fidel Castro had been recruited by the CIA and had been working for all these years that agency - which is true to some extent, but, as I will explain below, not the whole truth.

The cause of the error is that, to better understand the relationship Castro-CIA must know better the latter and, contrary to what you think the majority of people, the CIA has never been an organization to serve the interests of the people U.S., but Wall Street bankers and oil magnates who created it - all clustered into an organization called the Council on Foreign Relations (Council on Foreign Relations, CFR). This explains why the so-called "failures" of the CIA have always resulted in victories for their real masters.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence, and at least one eyewitness, indicating that the real masters of the CIA recruited Fidel Castro through its newly created intelligence agency in early 1948 and was sent to Bogota, Colombia as agent provocateur on an important mission. This was to take part in the assassination of populist leader Jorge Gaitan and violent riots then known as the Bogotazo that began on 9 April that year and destroyed much of the city.

It is no accident that the riots coincided with the celebration of the important Bogota Ninth Pan American Conference for Latin American foreign ministers attending. Conference chaired the U.S. Secretary of State George Marshall, a member of the CFR, and a secret agent of the bankers. It is no accident that many of those who were present at the home of Mario Lazo when Castro was recruited, such as Willard and William Pawley Beulac also appeared as if by magic when riots in Bogotá. There was also the mysterious character William Wieland (also known as Arturo Montenegro), who along with Roy Rubbotom (also in Bogotá) then play an important role in propping up Castro in power after 1959.....

so, what's new?

it is all a deadly act, and this latest north korean character is now center stage.

edit on 7-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The CIA wasn't successful in killing Castro but they got their man in killing JFK...how many US Presidents has he outlasted?

Eisenhower - dead
JFK - CIA Murder
Johnson - dead
Nixon - dead
Ford - dead
Carter - not dead
Reagan - dead
Bush 1
Clinton
Bush 2
Obama

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
The CIA wasn't successful in killing Castro but they got their man in killing JFK...how many US Presidents has he outlasted?

Eisenhower - dead
JFK - CIA Murder
Johnson - dead
Nixon - dead
Ford - dead
Carter - not dead
Reagan - dead
Bush 1
Clinton
Bush 2
Obama

from the above link i posted:

Fidel himself reveals on a book (autobiography) that he has spies inside the department and he knew things like the murder of kennedy days before it happen for example, this later was confirm by one of his sister ( which was later an open CIA agent and left Cuba in the early years and she tells that fidel gets information that only someone who works with the US government would know.. we have the Che Guevara situation who was killed by the CIA, he was one of the best "confident" of castro, he left the island because he knew that the revolution wasn't a real one and had his doubts, but of course this wasn't open information and the only person who knew where and when he was going to be the day he was killed were the Castro brothers.. the most recent example is why he knew about the earthquake in Haiti was induced by the US?

let's go through this.
if castro was c.i.a., then he will only put out or reveals information
that the c.i.a. clears. so he wants us to forego the (stupid) official 'oswald did it' and see
the real jfk conspiracy for what it 'is'. what it 'is' is what oliver stone says it is in his movie 'jfk'.
oliver stone also made an up close documentary involving castro, a first by all accounts.

so, what are truths are they really concealing?

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

jfk wears a squib, which jackie activates.

index for the thread.

they are hiding the fact that the jfk assassination was just another faked/hoaxed/staged
event, that they are all actors playing roles and that we the people continue to be the dumb
unwitting audience to their twisted theatrics.

edit on 7-4-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

oh, Jesus, you're right... I honestly got the two confused for a minute...... wow...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
F That!

I say launch the missiles!

Kill the zom-bees!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
Funny how the title doesn't match the content !......Castro didn't address just NoKo, He addressed both NoKo and the US to avoid war.

Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro called Friday for long-time ally North Korea and the United States to avoid hostilities on the Korean Peninsula.

I would take it to mean this context:
Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro called Friday for long-time ally North Korea .......... ( Cuba's ally) and (oppressor) ....The United States, to avoid hostilities on the Korean Peninsula. ie. NK= friend, US=foe...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus

Originally posted by ken10
Funny how the title doesn't match the content !......Castro didn't address just NoKo, He addressed both NoKo and the US to avoid war.

Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro called Friday for long-time ally North Korea and the United States to avoid hostilities on the Korean Peninsula.

I would take it to mean this context:
Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro called Friday for long-time ally North Korea .......... ( Cuba's ally) and (oppressor) ....The United States, to avoid hostilities on the Korean Peninsula. ie. NK= friend, US=foe...

If The Hindu wanted people to see it that way, then they would've put those words in. However, they didn't. Trying to put bias into an article that doesn't have bias--get real. The Hindu is a third party observer on this one as it is stationed in Chennai, India. India doesn't have relations with Cuba but it does have economic relations with NK and the US. So, if there is bias there, it's "don't go to war please" as the country is friendly to both.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, Fidel Casto has spoken. I guess my hopes and dreams for a nuclear weekend are over.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Ideology should never get in the way of facts and evidence. It is fair that you have a particular ideology, but once it skews your view on history, the world, and politics in a particular direction, even thought the facts suggest otherwise, it has failed you.

Congratulations that it has not done the same to you.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Age has a way of mellowing us all out. Maybe he has the wisdom now to see the global picture. I find myself respecting the old man for speaking up!! he has managed to survive this long, he has a lot to offer. Besides, seeing as he has one of the only last remaining Communist countries left on earth, he has the authority to speak to North Korea.

Let's hope they listen!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Caterminator

True but I'm pretty sure that I'm probably going to eventually blossom into a crotchety old hag someday.
In Castro's case, he probably has mellowed out a great deal now that he's facing the Grim Reaper (he looks OLD!). Old age probably allows for a whole lot of time reflecting on past mistakes. I'd like to see how he views the Cuban Missile Crisis from his point of view now. It seems to me, based on his warning to Kim, that he probably regrets it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Or maybe he is using the benefit of his experience to avoid someone else making the same mistakes. And nuclear war didn't actually happen did it?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
Good god, I can't believe he is still alive.

It's past time to make good with Cuba and help bring the beauty back to that country so we can enjoy it once again.

The country IS beautiful. You can experience it too but you'll have to fly there from Canada(or end up in G-Bay
). I don't know what US customs would say about a Cuba stamp on your passport though.
Cuba if it isn't the #1 destination for vacation here(US is probably #1) it's in the top 2. And yeah, I can't believe this 50 year old beef is still going on too.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
North Korea will fail if it was located anywhere else on earth. It being located near 3 superpowers(India, China, Russia) who have hidden hate for US is a crazy advantage for them.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Castro was dead... But not in this timeline.

You are one of those people... Welcome to what comes next, where anything is possible now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join