It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hello. I'm Malchir. I will be posting a few secret things on here in the future. I've recently come upon some information concerning the true nature of UFOs, Crop Circles and more. They aren't what you think they are. A UFO isn't simply a U.F.O., the truly paranormal ones are something else. As for Crop Circles, they are not innocent designs, they serve a menacing purpose. I'll post about them in the future in as great detail as possible. Until then I will introduce myself as a seeker of truth, a defender of truth, a speaker of truth, a writer of truth. Truth means so much to me that I would do almost anything to protect it, fight for it, and spread it. Even if the truth proves a previous opinion of my very own to be false, I will gladly reject any falsehood, any lie, and deception, any half-truth for the full truth, even if it makes me look bad or crazy. The truth isn't about making yourself look good, it's about caring for the future of others enough to do something about it. Perhaps someone out there becomes obsessed with UFOs or Crop Circles, falls down the path of deception, do you know how many answers are wrong concerning these subjects? Only a few answers are right, and these true answers are being suppressed. Hopefully a few will listen, in this world the truth is easily rejected, I don't care how ugly, how hideous, how taboo, how cliche, how strange, how unpopular the truth is or looks, I accept it, sometimes I immediately accept it, sometimes I am very skeptical and take years before I accept it only after years of study. I am watching and seeing the truth rejected on a daily basis by millions, the truth is dismissed as a fairy tale, meanwhile those who claim to live in the real world are the ones living in the fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hey there Malchir,welcome to ATS.I'm interested in the UFO subject,so i will be looking forward to threads from you.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Welcome malchir

Here is your complimentary drink

And keep an eye out for this sign

Cody

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. I would like to hear more about the crop circles. I'm curious about them.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by malchir

Welcome to ATS malchir , I have a feeling we will meet again

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse

Look forward to your future posts about crops circles and UFOs.

Peace, King

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by malchir

Welcome. Glad you joined.
Lalalala...

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by malchir

Hi malchir, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by malchir

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Crop circles and UFOs? Get your 20 posts in so we can do some reading on your theories.

We'll be waiting.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join