It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream: China bombing mainland Britain - I now want a bug out strategy,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

You could be right but i dont have cable and dont watch the news so the only factor would be coming to this site and watching the threads so yea that could be it but still it happened before when Kim il was around... I dunno just an interesting coincidence. BTW was the dog that saved you like the one in your avatar?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

that is really scary - it was so real for me. I was so shocked and surprised that it was happening and was trying to run away from the falling debris when the gas came, being sprayed from low flying aircrafts - it was blue and I could not run from that - I thought i was going to die, but in the dream it did not kill me and I found myself in a destroyed building with other survivors. I heard we must 'head West'.

I woke feeling so scared and so lucky to have been so safe and secure all my life and felt really blessed because of that. I so pray that this does not happen. It has really unsettled me actually.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

It was a black long hair Sheperd cross. It was a weird compound. Chain link fencing, and lots of stuff stored around, but for some reason I couldn't get myself out. I think I might have been tied to something, or in a secondary cage. That part is fuzzy.

That's what I get for thinking about world situations right at bedtime....

There had also been a CNN special on earlier, and they were talking about the NK concentration camps that they still use.
They're horrible. They put in the entire family, if one person breaks the law. Grandparents, children :shk:
All three generations.
They were interviewing a young man that had managed to break out after his mother was executed in there. He had been born there. I think he lives in SK now. Just awful.....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
April 17th and ALL changes.

But why so glum, chum?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

What's on the 17th?

Besides change.....
How, what, why, where .....,,

You've only given us the when

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I dreamed I was a horse. Should I avoid anyone carrying a saddle?

My point, if you still are unable to see it is.... it was a dream.

I am in awe of those on ATS that have a dream and suddenly it going to happen !!!!! Holy heck...run for your lives !!!!!!!!!!!! because I may be a prophet !!!.

It's pathetic and reveals how low some in the human race (which claims itself to be more enlightened and intelligent) has become.

But.....,on the bright side..... it brings much humor to those of us that come here for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

and you came on this thread to call me a low life - why ??

Dreams are actually important aspects of our subconscious - they are often indications of fragments of information we have picked up in the day - they can also be psychic.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
All I saw was "china bombing mainland Britain" and my heart skipped a beat.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Puts you in a good position to get to France no?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
I dreamed I was a horse. Should I avoid anyone carrying a saddle?

My point, if you still are unable to see it is.... it was a dream.

I am in awe of those on ATS that have a dream and suddenly it going to happen !!!!! Holy heck...run for your lives !!!!!!!!!!!! because I may be a prophet !!!.

It's pathetic and reveals how low some in the human race (which claims itself to be more enlightened and intelligent) has become.

But.....,on the bright side..... it brings much humor to those of us that come here for it.

none of us claimed we were prophets, and i believe im on helens side with this one, being narcoleptic has brought to my attention many strange things that are capable of seeing/doing through dreaming, I'm no psychic but i have ridiculous de ja vu and it has been proven that our brains are twice as active when we sleep at nite possibly more. As the brain scan shows

So before you just come in mocking people with your ignorance of what you don't truly know maybe you should do a lil research.
But I will say that your brain is technically like a computer and has the ability to create outcomes from external factors that are present when we are awake. And to be clear everyone has this ability if they have a brain we are all gifted just some things just lie dormant. Not narcolepsy of course, just to be clear. Lastly I agree that there are too many people out there that swear their dreams are gonna happen, but every once and awhile there are the ones that have foundation and know one listens. It's up to you to receive what info is false, which accounts for 98% of it, or which is true which is only like 2%.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've dreamed about all kinds of weird stuff, alien invasions, zombie apocalypes, pandemics where everyone went blue and went a bit umm bitey. One of my favourites was one set 2000 years in the future where everyone lived underground and had to be genetically modified to survive the toxic smog outside.

I wouldn't worry about it, dreams are usually just a reflection of our own worries, hopes, fears and desires. I've also noticed that dreams are often influenced by the scenes we've seen on tv or imagined from books or other forms of brain input.

Saying that i'd not rule out the possibility of someone one day having a precognitive dream turn into reality but as this is ATS, i've yet to see a prediction that wasn't "it's going to rain sometime in the future" come true.

Having a bug out bag and a plan is always a good idea though, was just reading about some poor blighters getting stuck in their pub due to snow drifts for 5 days ( terrible fate ! ) so it pays to plan ahead just in case you're not in a repository of booze and bar snacks.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Fairly sure we'd spot 'em coming.....Long flight from China and our radars are pretty damned good.

Whether we'd be able to do anything about it rather depends on whether we keep pouring money down the F-35 JSF drain, or instead buy something that actually works.

The real threat posed by China lies in its capability to close some of the world's busiest shipping lanes with swarms of cheap, but more than sufficiently effective missiles.
edit on 6-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: content/s&p

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

I meant to say the message I got in the dream was ' HEAD WEST'

Yeah, that would be Ireland. I will have a drink waiting for you at the bar

I would say that Ireland would be a particularly safe place in the event of WW3, and in the highly unlikely event of a nuke being dropped here I can just picture them at the bar saying "where's onion"? "Oh, he's out playing in the radiation".

Seriously though, the whole Island including the North would be safe, it would take a sick leadership to do anymore bombing in the North

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Puts you in a good position to get to France no?

In my younger days I worded it more that France was in Swimming distance
so yes, I'm in a good position to get to France. My preference would be something larger that those used to get to the continent, but not so large as to draw too much attention, so after lots of chats with people I know have set myself the objective of purloining a 50ft Cat (size,stability and speed) locally should it hit the fan and I need a route out of here for myself, my family and friends.

A 50ft cat puts you comfortably in the size range of getting to the other side of the planet should it become necessary, or sail around the blue water until things settle down, or all the Zombies die

edit on 7/4/13 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Seems to me if there was a major war then few would escape and even if they could they would find hostility
and nearly impossible physical and mental odds to beat. I'm an older woman and would succumb to whatever
form the attack consisted rather quickly. People may forget there are those out there who are blind, deaf, what
have you..folks on meds and oxygen and special diets. A A Allen predicted calamity and so did that old lady
in Norway ( back in the sixties I think ). Since most of us don't know what's behind the scenes it would be
difficult to predict really. All we can do is listen to them talk about it. Just be ready for anything or nothing.
I guess you know about steve quayles website and the dream and the alert sections there. People are having
similar dreams. What it means I am not sure.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Humorous or not we live in a world where almost anything can happen. People are aware of this and are
maybe subconsciously afraid of one of these terrible things actually happening. I hope remote viewer Ed Dames
is wrong..he told of viewers seeing before NK ever had a missile capability that they saw NK peninsula being
blasted with a nuke..next it seems..or to follow after this signpost we suffer a kill shot caused by the sun which cripples us all for months or years. Goodbye playstation, hello chalkboard and chalk tic tac toe.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

FYI . . . some Chinese are still angry about Britain's part in the opium wars and related dynamics.

Then there's the globalist oligarchy using the Chinese to destroy the old order so raising their NWO on the ashes would be a lot easier.

Take your pick. Or maybe they're both involved as significant factors.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Helen Conway:

I need to get a bug out bag.

Hi Helen, I haven't read any of the other posts apart from your own, so some of what I say here may repeat what others have already stated.

How likely is it that China has the capability to do this?

China certainly does have the capability to attack Britain with missiles and bombs, conventional and nuclear. The likelihood of them doing so is quite small, as we too are a nuclear state. They probably have more nukes than us, but nevertheless, our nuclear arsenal is big enough to destroy most of China, and make 75% of the country uninhabitable for years.
The thing to actually think about is if such a state of affairs arose whereby the British Isles was attacked, the conflict would be pretty serious, and it wouldn't just be China and Britain, it would be a world war, and only by that scenario would Britain be attacked.

Why has Britain disarmed to the degree that it has over the past 20 years?

Britain is part of NATO, a conglomeration of countries supplying military forces to help protect Western countries and their interests. Thus, by being part of such a grouping, it is thought that needing to maintain a large military force is unnecessary and too expensive, certainly for Britain. We don't generate enough GDP to maintain a large military. However, the British military is still a potent force to reckon with, you will not find a more professional soldier anywhere because of their training, and from its history, it has gained much valued experience in winning the hearts and minds of the people of the countries it finds itself in.
It is capable of waging relentless war when necessary (with limits), but is better seen as a humanitarian force, although obviously, it has been used for reasons not suited to its professionalism or its proud history in recent times.

A strong military is good IMO, it is a good defensive / protective strategy.

I agree, but a no matter how strong a military your country possesses, in a nuclear war, all militaries become equally leveled. For instance, America has a fantastic military, but it is huge, and very very expensive, Arguably, it could do with trimming down, for the sake of better logistical operations, and for the country's debt problem. There isn't a country on earth that could match it one-to-one conventionally, it would simply overwhelm them. Yet countries like Russia and China could not have a war with America and keep it to conventional weaponry, such conflicts would inevitably turn nuclear. In fact, for smaller countries fearing American hegemony, their only real course of gaining some protection from it would be to pursue a nuclear strategy, which makes it a problematic issue for the world.

Why has China been allowed to build up her military capability, whilst the rest of the Western world world either disarms or is engaged in conflicts elsewhere. Unilateral military strength is very scary, especially as China the sleeping dragon has not yet fully woken and has the biggest army in the world!

Who is going to stop China from building up her military? Which country has the right to inhibit her from doing so?
Look at Pakistan and India...a tense relationship if there ever was one. Both are nuclear-armed countries, yet which country was ever going to deny them the right to pursue a nuclear agenda, even though poverty and famine was rife in their countries? Just because your country is bigger, more affluent, and more technological, doesn't automatically give it the right to determine the policies of other countries. In fact, it gives no right whatsoever, but it doesn't stop American policy from trying to deny other countries from building up their own militaries conventionally or nuclear.

I need to get a bug out bag.

I'm not a survivalist, but I do a fair amount of walking and camping. So my advice would be to buy and set aside a basic camping manifesto, with tent and accessories. Keep it basic. You will need to be able to stay warm and dry, and be able to make a fire and manage it. Take a look at 'Go Outdoors' website. It's commercial, but can supply you with your needs relatively cheaply.
You need to know what foods you can eat in the wild, and thus be able to identify tress and shrubs and flowers, berries and fruits, and of course fish and game, and how to prepare and cook them.
A fair number of American posters follow a survivalist view, and they would be able to offer advice better than me, but the British countryside is quite different than the American wilderness. If it is a nuclear war that sends you into survivalist mode, you will be lucky to survive the attack on Britain...as the country would be annihilated.

edit on 7/4/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Thanks for the advice elysium - i agree with the camping stuff, will do that.

My dream was not a nuclear attack though - conventional plus chemical.

I think we should ahve a large navy and airforce and we can afford that - just stop paying 10 billion bribe money to various dictators .. you know the foreign supposed aid ?

I would argue though that

For instance, America has a fantastic military, but it is huge, and very very expensive, Arguably, it could do with trimming down, for the sake of better logistical operations, and for the country's debt problem. There isn't a country on earth that could match it one-to-one conventionally, it would simply overwhelm them

Vietnam ? Korea ? Sierra Leone ? They all were not overwhelmed and beaten.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

is it a recurring dream or a once off?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join