It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for answers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If you started this thread in the gray area, you should be able to start a thread in the dream area also. I'm assuming you have your 20 posts already. Or was this thread an introduction that the mods moved to the gray area? Not sure? Anyway, if you haven't started an introduction, you should consider doing so. Visiting the freshman's forum is also a good place for us newbies

As far as this topic goes, I think someone here already explained it better than I could about the whole military involvement. You're probably being tested for whatever reason. Maybe to see what your reaction would be. Just how much would you "freak out". How would you process it? Did you believe any of it to be real?

I'm curious to know if your girlfriend was more troubled by your experience or if she actually witnessed anything herself. I ask this because I've experienced similiar situations (way less dramatic) from both perspectives and they were equally troubling.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i started this post in introductions, the MODS moved it to grey area.

As for my girlfriend of the time, while in the car trying to gain our composure after the event happened, she told me she witnessed the whole thing, i dont know how she wouldn't of, she was the one that told me when i got drug to the back seat, she heard multipule voices, in a different language, and that the whole time she could see what was happinging to me but something wouldnt let her get close, so she prayed aloud in tears! and tryed to call for help.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If you don't mind I'm going to ask some questions, Don't get mad, but I will be a on looker and hopefully it will lead you to find answers.

Its been over a year since this incident?
Has anything like this happened before or after? Anything strange even small?
You said you got disoriented while driving back from the movies?
Did you ever make this drive to the movie theater before? How many times?
When you pulled off on to the gravel road, did you stop and check the GPS or where you still driving?

When you went to put the bumper back on
Your ex didn't want you to get out of the car? Why? Was she scared something was out side? Did she just want to get the F out of there? I mean you are on a gravel road and we don't really know how far you drove down that road?
Was she scared of what was outside?
If so YOU put your head on her lap saying you were scared and you loved her? You are a F'n Marine? < I'm not belittling you, here me out.

Next thing this entity pulls you over the drivers seat into the back, your head by the floorboard between the drivers seat and the back seat, you pass out, and saw something/vision? You may have to tell what you saw?

Anyways you tell your ex it is gone, but you go on like superman and I will say this is when she is truly fearing for her safety! I mean Fck the invisible thing, she is seeing something real scary and that is you my friend!

Unfortunately I do not know when you and your ex went your separate ways but I can say When a lady says if you love me you will stop that means you are scaring the living hell out of her and her wish is to be safe with you being as far away as possible.
But anyways you remained on a gravel road for 10 minutes more when you just got attacked by something?

Here is the thing, if you truly want to figure what happened out. You will need your ex girlfriend.
You will have to call her and I'm sure she may not feel safe around you, but anyways you may have to have a friend group discussion of this event with her and your friends or just her friends.

You may find out this is all you, If she doesn't want to talk about it, ask her you need to find out first if it is you or something real happened and you need her input and you need to document it down on paper.
You might find out her fear was you and that you are a crazy psycho son of a b.
Or you two can get enough clues to at least get a sense of calmness towards this event.

Your friends and family think you are crazy?
But what happened is scary crazy! and your friends and family should be concerned
You don't get lost being who you are and the training you had then drive on a dark gravel road, freak out with your girl friend in the car! Your job is to protect that girl and get her home safe! you are a Marine!

Put yourself in her shoes!! She's the key to this event to help you fully understand, we only know your story but I would LOVE to hear what she witnessed because if it was something you both can collaborate on then we can go from there.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
hello.. its a full on story.

my first thought is it was a bleed through from another timeline, with a galactic vibe attached to it.. its quite common for people to experience bleed throughs in quite intense ways.. its as though a galactic world opened up like a portal on you to replay the past.. i know this explanation sounds as strange and weird as your story, but these past worlds come up a lot when i am doing healing sessions on people, so most of us are walking around with these traumatic memories in our aura.. that they can sometimes get tripped up for whatever reason and be actually replaying in the physical world.. and they are always intense..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
ok i will make this as clear as i possably can question by question, as i understand that many people would find a hard time to beleive this, i have a hard time and it happend to me hensforth.

yes it has been over a year sence this happend.
no this was not the first time something like this has happend to me and her, the first even took place on july 1st 2011, long with other minnor things threw out my life, with out her. Yes i have made that drive a hundred times and know the route very well. I stoped the car and put it in park after about 50 yards then grabed her cell phone to use the gps to find my exact location.

My ex didnt want me to get out of the car because she wanted to get the f out of there, this is after she witnessed me almost pulled out of my sun roof, but i had no choice but to get out to fix the bumper other wise it would have cause much more damage to the car ( looking back i should have cared about that and just got the f out of there).
she was scared because of what was happining. I layed my head in her lap and told her i loved her, i never told her i was scared, it was to reasure her. with that said i have been to combat twice and i am a purple heart recipiant, so i have seen my share of things, this was far worse.

by expressing to her the power i felt it was to try and reasure her it was gone and we were safe, she beleived me that i could do those things, but it freaked her out as it would anyone i understand that now, so i stoped! and yes im sure she was scared of me at the time, im sure she was worried if i was even me.

her and i split up just over 4 months ago, she did not want to get away from me, that night she slept so close to me and would not let me go, and she did not want me to leave her alone. Yes we were there for around ten mins, just trying to gain composer, and try to make a little sence of wtf!!! just happened.

her and i tryed to tell her family what heppened and i have tryed to tell mine, they all thought we were both crazy, if i could get her on here she would confirm everything i have written, in the days folloing when we talked about it her and i, just her and i we tryed to make sence of it together, at that point she was wanting to forget it ever happend and try to go on with our lives and we did. and look buddy she was my pride and joy the love of my life i did everything i could to take care of her and keep her safe. in this incedent it is very obvious it was not after her but me other wise she would have been attacked as well, she was as i would say and innocent bistander to the event. the reasons her and i split up had nothing to do with this event at all. and yes i have very advance training, this is why lossing my barrings was a ver big deal. and yes if i could get her on here she would collaborate every last detail.

As far as what i saw when i blacked out, when my head hit the floor-board and i blacked out it was as if suddenly i was standing in a house with retro carpet. and fell limp to the ground as if iwas dieing as i went to the ground, then it went black and an image of what i would say looked like a yin yang symble that was red and blue, almost like as seal of come kind with two heads facing each other, none human at all, i felt as if they were fighitng over me. then i felt as if my body and soul was about to be torn into millions of peices cell by cell,that is when i came too with my head being pressed to the floor looking under my drivers seat i felt a massive amount of power come over me and then was able to push it off of me. afterwards i felt safe because i had no fear of it or them what ever it was and do not to this day. any more questions? and no im not offened by you or your remarks, i know what happend and can not expect anyone to beleive, nore do i need them to. just wanted to get it out there and look for some input and i aprecate yours.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
we are just trying to understand, questions have to be asked. And some of us have daughters that even a good man that has a purple heart like yourself has to be looked in the eye, no different if you one of those potty mouthed rappers you all get the same father mentality treatment.

I read all the time people up in Fort Hood blowing their brains out, These are good men that were battle hardened but something happened to them and they lost their life within themselves. Stress of deployment then coming back to casual living can put enormous amounts of stress on oneself.

When I first read your story I thought of Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA), that is like a small blockage of blood flow in your brain that can cause stroke symptoms like loss of direction ect., can make you hallucinate depends in what area of the brain is effective, can last 10 to 30 minutes.
You may want to get check out, because this sh3t can kill you, the demon or entity is peanuts and you can deal with that after a sign off of good health. Check with the VA ask about TIA testing. The brain is not something you mess with.

once you are signed off on that, you can go to a hypnotist to see if your subconscious has any info, or psychic, finding one that isn't a nut job maybe hard though, but look around.
Also develop meditation skills, lucid dreaming, Astral projection and the likes to find out who/what may have attacked you.

good luck

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
thank you i aprecate the info i will have that checked out, i have been threw mri/mra and cat scans sence the even and was given a good bill of health, i dont think i will try hipnosis i have seen some pretty bad things come from that, but will keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Some type of minor stroke was the first thing that came to mind for me as well. However given there is so much we don't understand about ourselves, the universe and pretty much everything in it, experiences like this are not hard to believe. I have seen some things that are unexplainable in my life but nothing of this magnitude. I hope you can find some clarity on this event, not knowing has to be very frustrating. I'm curious to know if you have gone back to the area where this occurred and your feelings about that ?

Semper-Fi Brother

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
yes i went back a few days later, found my wires that were riped out, the broken coffie mug, and a few other items that i threw out my car, at whatever it was. I looked around for anything that could provide clues, foot prints ie... nothing.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by socrates744

I call shenanigans....If I'm wrong, my apologies, truly. But....if I was your girlfriend, we'd have talked this into the ground by now....no way in H-E-double hockey sticks would I let something like that go.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

call what u want, dosent matter to me....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Ok . I have read your account 4 times , just so I didn't miss anything important .
You stated in your last paragraph that your girlfriend refuses to discuss the matter . I feel her reason for this is because she didn't witness anything , except for her boyfriend having a psychotic episode.
You probably scared her half to death , no wonder she refuses to discuss it with you.
When she told you she heard multiple voices , she was probably just humoring you in the hope that she could get safely home without angering you into having another episode. She appeased you just to get the hell out of there.

I wonder if she has been in a vehicle with you since ? I know I wouldn't .

edit on 9-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I believe your account. And have heard similar ones, as well. People are often leary of speaking of such because of the kind of responses seen to it here, for one thing. Unless something like this has happened to you personally, IMHO, it will be difficult for someone to view it realistically or give it credence. Much easier and makes more sense to dismiss it.

I would also suggest a PET scan, on top of the other tests you have had. Your military involvement, being a veteran is significant to me in contemplating they whys and hows of what you and your girlfriend experienced. But know that you are certainly not alone in such experiences, and though they may seem "unreal," they are anything but--again, my opinion.

There are many useful links for different technologies which could have been used to perpetrate this. A few were mentioned by a member who responded to you, such as, cloaking devices and such. I'm sorry, but at this moment I do not have time to provide the links; however, a little searching will provide some plausible answers. But remember the onus on all this tech is plausible deniability. There is almost never a way to prove it.

Perhaps you would be interested, if you have the time to read a thread of mine which deals with some of what you speak of happening to you. It is here.

It's a long read, but you will find links and stories similar there, and at the very least, perhaps some support and affirmation....
Take care.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gideon70

yes her and i have talked about it, its after that, days later as well, that she stated she didnt want to talk about it any more, why because it was over we are still alive and need to move forward! and yes she road in the car with me every day after that for almost a year... so again say what you want, but just because you dont understand [snipped[

and thank you tetra will do!!!
edit on 9-4-2013 by socrates744 because: to be more discriptive

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates744
reply to post by Gideon70

yes her and i have talked about it, its after that, days later as well, that she stated she didnt want to talk about it any more, why because it was over we are still alive and need to move forward! and yes she road in the car with me every day after that for almost a year... so again say what you want, but just because you dont understand dont be a d**k

and thank you tetra will do!!!
edit on 9-4-2013 by socrates744 because: to be more discriptive

Reverting to personal insults will not help your cause .
I just said it how it read to me . The whole point of these forums is for people to debate on any given topic , now if you can't take cynicism ( and your OP left me extremely synical ) , then I suggest you refrain posting such sensational tales in the future .
Did you honestly think that your story would be believed by absolutely everybody ???

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

My man, I am going to assume that the actual experience you've detailed here is 100% accurate. Of course, it could be totally false, bogus, a prank, a hallucination, a drug reaction, or [fill in the blank]. But for argument's sake, let's say it happened exactly as you've described.

You say you're "looking for answers". If I had gone through a similar experience, I would be too. But I have bad news for you...

You probably aren't ever going to get any answers on this one.

I have had unexplainable experiences in my life -- four to be exact, all similar and seemingly related, all disturbing as hell. And while these experiences (I have written about 2 of the 4 here on ATS) were not nearly as intense as the one you've described, they were nonetheless, tangible and corporeal.

I am not religious (agnostic) and am a born skeptic. It has been very hard for me to come to terms with the fact that I have had this infrequent (thankfully) intrusion of a rather unpleasant force or entity or whatever the damn thing is pop in and out of my life every decade or so. I have denied it, ignored it, challenged it, researched it for literally thousands of hours, had every relevant psychological and medical test done over the years, don't take drugs, am healthy as a horse, am a very light drinker, don't smoke, bite my nails, and so on.

Still, I have no answers. Not one. The only things I know for sure about any of what I've experienced is that I don't know what it is, why it's happening, or what it's about.

And this, I'm sorry to tell you, is pretty much the norm for people like us who have experiences like these. I have talked to dozens of folks over the years who have endured similar episodes or events, "experts" in the field, clergy, even an exorcist once; still, no answers.

I can't even make an educated guess as to what my "thing" is, and wouldn't even try in your case. Not a clue...

This used to bother me greatly. Like you, I was almost desperate for some, even ANY answer. But these days, I know where I stand, and that's why I'm telling you this. As hard as it is to simply move on and hope it never happens again, you'll be better off doing so than letting it turn into an obsession that can never be sated.

Best of luck to you and sincere thanks for your service.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG
I think this is the very best advice you have received, yet. You are not alone in this. Many seem to have this with them. My experience also is there are a variety of explanations. Accept one of them and move on.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
thank you every one i dont think ill every truly let it go im always gonna look over my shoulder, but with getting it out there and hearing im not alone helps even if no answer, ill take what resolve i can get again thank you!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join