It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for answers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
hello ATS, i have been following for a little over two years now, and thought it was time to share my experance.
The day after Valentines day 2012 around 8:00 pm central time zone.

I was driving my girl friend at the time home from the movies, now being a former motor transportation operator in the Marine Corps i my know my location at all times, i can not get lost. Well about half way home on a 30 min straight drive i suddenly lost all direction and had no clue were i was, even though all i had to do was drive straight on the road we were on to get home, in my disorentation i pulled off onto a gravel road, confused, i pulled out my girlfriends cell phone and quickly looked up the gps to find my location. At that point i droped the phone looked up, and out the front windsheild, and told my girlfriend "He is here", i dont even know why i said that.

The next thing i know i felt as if something was trying to pull me threw my sun roof, with my body compeletly streched out, it felt like i had no control over my self, i managed to hit the break and put my car in reverse. with very little controll i reversed about 100 yards, untill the car stoped and died, at that point the bumper of my car seperated from the car and fell to the ground. I got out of the car while my girlfriend begged my not to get out, walked to the front of the car and put my fiber-glass bumber back on, i walked back to my side got in the car and laid my head in her lap, scared as hell i told her i loved her, leaving my door open.

At that point something grabed my legs and starting pulling me out of the car, as i fought agenst it, something else i could not physicaly see then drug me over my driver seat, and pined me in the back floor board with my head almost shoved under my drivers seat. As it pulled me to the back seat i fought as hard as i could there was a crack in my windsheild from me kicking it as it pulled me to the back seat,i even left foot prints on the roof of the inside of the car. about that time i blacked out. I saw things in my head when i blacked out that i do not care to try to explain right now.

When i blacked out my girlfriend at the time said she heard mulituple voices comming from the back seat, while some force pushed her towards the door and away from me. she then tryed to call for help calling her bestfriend, but she didnt know what road we were on so couldnt tell them how to find us. i dont know why she didnt just run away and try to get away. the whole time we were both praying aloud, more like begging god to help us. i dont know how long i was knocked out but about the time i felt like my entire body was being pulled into a thousand different direction, i came to with a rage i have never felt before, i yelled "no f**k you! as loud as i ever have, i pushed what ever it was off me as i rose up i started grabing thing to throw out my drivers door from between the seats the first thing i threw was a small white snoopy coffie mug, that shateded in mid air right out side my drivers door.

As i gained my composure i climbed back into my drivers seat and closed my door. I tryed to calm my girlfriend down and asure her it was over and it was gone. but i felt a power over me i have never felt, i felt like i could fly, i even offered to turn the rain into ice cream to clam her down, which freaked her out even more. I know i am nothing more than an man, but at that point i felt like i could fly, even reach threw my steering wheel and pull the car engine apart. She begged me to stop, that if i loved her i would stop. so i did even though i truly felt i could step out side and just lift into the sky.

After about 10 mins we both calmed down, and i started the car back up, reversed to the main road and drover her straight to her moms. I didnt relize it at the time but my entire wire harness from my car had been riped out from under it as well. this entire event took place over an hour time span, i never physicaly saw what attacked me, and neither did she. i dont wanna say it was a ghost, or a demon, or an et because i just dont know i could not see what attacked me. but it left me with a black eye and the entire right side of my body brused. i was in shock for around 4 days not able to speak to anyone. there are many other things i would like to share but i think this is a good start. and at this point i have tryed to share this with friends and family and they all just think im crazy....i dont care what people think i know what happend. Im just looking for answers.
edit on 6-4-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by socrates744

Welcome to ATS from Northern Ontario
Just make sure you do not go to far down the rabbit hole
So as you can not come out again

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How did your girlfriend interpret the incident? What were her thoughts as to what had happened?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
she didnt know how to interpert the situation, a few days later i tried to talk to her about it, she said she never wanted to talk about it again, and just wanted to forget it ever happened

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
this was not the first time something like this happend to us, but by far the worst. I have also had many religious dreams threw out my life.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrates744
this was not the first time something like this happend to us, but by far the worst. I have also had many religious dreams threw out my life.

Okay, I'm not saying you're lying but I smell bull#.

I was totally believing this tale until you added the nonsense religious aspect. Sorry......fail.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i dont care if you think im lieing, i have nothing to gain by telling lies, just sharing, and hoping for some closer. everyday i struggle trying to figure out why it happend, even more so why it happend to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

i dont care if you think im lieing, i have nothing to gain by telling lies, just sharing, and hoping for some closer. everyday i struggle trying to figure out why it happend, even more so why it happend to me.

My bad.

I'm not calling you a liar but I don't think 'god' has anything to do with your experience. (it's a secret but god doesn't exist).

Could have been aliens.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
that is your view on god, i never stated my experance was god related, I dont know what it was....very well could have been an et event i dont know. thats why i came here. the dreams i had were religious in nature. but only dreams....another topic for another post.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Sorry I didn't mean to offend u if I did, I was just joking.

Your story was interesting thanx for sharing.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

walked to the front of the car and put my fiber-glass bumber back on

If it was torn off you would not be able to put it back on.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
the bumper of a 05 chrystler 300 is held on by plastic clips, when i got out of the car the driver side was on the ground,were the rest were still fastened in so i picked it up and placed it back in to the groves were it originaly fit, but the clips were broken but it still sat in its spot, other wise i would not have even been able to drive it with out lossing the entire bumper

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

Okay, I'm not saying you're lying but I smell bull#.

I was totally believing this tale until you added the nonsense religious aspect. Sorry......fail.

Leave the man alone. I am 21 and when i was 18 i had a pretty religious expererience coming face to face with an alien. And even before then So many paranormal experiences.

When i was 15 i had a signifigant dream that lasted for 5 minutes but when i would wake up it would be several hours later. like 9hs later

Im wondering what hes dreams were, Im gunna read the thread. If he didn't post it already he totally should.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe your incident for 2 reasons in particular. You made mention of a military background and a history of significant dreams. Having religious dreams shouldn't discredit you or your incident. I think it basically says more about your belief systems and how much they affect your life. No one should judge you based on that.

Now, about your military background... lol ! How many members of your family are also in the military? How much family history do y'all have in the military? Any careers in the family that are just not talked about? Do any y'all live near "special" areas or have you in the past? Do any of your family members frequently leave unannounced, never say where they're going or when they'll return?

I'd be willing to bet there's a lot of people who've experienced something similar to what you're describing, at varying degrees. The questions I want answered is... Could our government be testing some of their "stuff" on us? Could our own family members even tested us at some point as part of their research development? I don't jump on the "UFO/little green men" thing so quick, but offer this possible explanation.

I want to thank you for having the courage to put your story out here. Some of us have experienced a lot in life and don't know how to come to terms with it. Even in complete anonymity, sharing your story will be intimidating because the reactions are often the same as in a public setting. Just remember to always be as truthful as memory serves and please use paragraphs. I look forward to hearing more from you, your dream threads in particular, even if they're all just religious ones

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I personaly spent 18 month in Iraq, and have been deployed to Korea, Thailand, and main land japan. I spent 5 years in okinawa japan. My father was a vietnam vet, his father was a merchant marine in WWII, were after words he worked for kansas city power and light untill he retired. On my mothers side,my step grandfather, server in the korean war, after wards he worked and retired for sears. When i was 13 i went to vist him and my grandmother in Denver Colorado, were at that time he showed me a drawing of a space craft prototype that he and several other men were working on, along with other companys trying to build something simular. Im guessing his experance with heating and cooling is why he was picked. Im sorry i can not provide more info on that subject but that is all i know about that. He passed away afew years ago so i can not ask him about it.

Now as far as having family that dissapears and doesnt say anything, no i do not they all live pretty normal lives. I do not beleive that this was an incedent that was the government or family testing anything, and i hope to god that no ones family would ever do that to any of there loved or unloved ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm going to assume that you are telling the truth and just go from there, because we won't be having any real discussion if I try and disprove your event. Also, because I don't want to come off as insulting, when you clearly had some type of traumatic experience. I have a few thoughts: (1) The normal explanation could be some type of hallucination/seizure brought about by some type of physical process (faulty car engine, gas, etc...etc). I'm going to dismiss this for now, but it is something to ponder. (2) Some type of military testing equipment? Maybe soldiers with cloaking tech? Or maybe mind-altering tech that makes you feel or experience emotional highs and events that aren't actually happening. (3) Some type of E.T . tech. (4) Or demons.

Here is the clincher for me in your story. If it all went down as you say it did..what got me is that you said "he is here" before anything started happening...that tells me that you at least had some subconscious notion of what was about to occur or that something was about to occur in and around your car that day. You have to find that somewhat strange, if not telling. Are you sure don't remember or recall anything in your past, which would lead to instinctively know that that some entity (apparently a 'He") was about to doing something that day? Just think on it and let us know. I'm curious.
edit on 6-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There are of course several other explanations. You could've hallucinated the entire event. I suppose anyone could suffer a momentary break in reality, given all the right conditions. You mentioned returning home from a movie. Could the movie have triggered any of this? What about your girlfriend, were there any "issues" between y'all that may have played into that evening? Just something to think about. All rhetorical questions of course.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i had a dream a few night before. I was walking down a street i have never been down, when some one i do not know aproched me, stoped me and told me " he has something for you" and pointed up a road to my right. At that point i turned and started walking up the road to were he pointed. I walked threw an old rock arch way and up a hill, were i was met by a very very old man with a long grey beard, wearing what seemed like bright gold and silver roman armor, its was so bright that i couldnt hardly look at him. at that time i woke up. That is the only thing i can relate that might have something to do with it.

As far as seziures i have been to doctors, had mri/mra, and cat scans to see if that was possably, everything checked out fine. and if it was a hulicination i dont understand how my girlfriend at the time experanced the same thing. It is beyond me. i have saught advice from preachers, and mental doctors to no resolve.

Sorry to ask but how do i start a new post about my dreams and/ or other experances?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

i had a dream a few night before. I was walking down a street i have never been down, when some one i do not know aproched me, stoped me and told me " he has something for you" and pointed up a road to my right. At that point i turned and started walking up the road to were he pointed. I walked threw an old rock arch way and up a hill, were i was met by a very very old man with a long grey beard, wearing what seemed like bright gold and silver roman armor, its was so bright that i couldnt hardly look at him. at that time i woke up. That is the only thing i can relate that might have something to do with it.

As far as seziures i have been to doctors, had mri/mra, and cat scans to see if that was possably, everything checked out fine. and if it was a hulicination i dont understand how my girlfriend at the time experanced the same thing. It is beyond me. i have saught advice from preachers, and mental doctors to no resolve.

Sorry to ask but how do i start a new post about my dreams and/ or other experances?

Well, looks like Zeus/Jupiter got his revenge. You must be the reincarnation of Prometheus.

No, I'm just pulling your leg, of course. In all honesty, this one is a head-scratcher to me. Hope you get to the truth (whatever that is).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join