It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati in Entertainment industry! once again!! see whats happening right now...another must see!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Is your theory included here?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh man her video's are awful..she blames crap audio on "the Other" blocking her. I can't seem to watch the one I mentioned before..I'm beginning to wonder if this chick is suffering from something...I have an Uncle through marriage that is schizophrenic and he talks about stuff like this when he is off his meds...talking about voices beaming into his body and being zapped why he does not comply; and he seems lucid when he talks like this. This is exactly how she sounds...or maybe it is just me....now don't get me wrong I believe in some "crazy stuff" or I wouldn't be here..
edit on 8-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
Oh man her video's are awful..she blames crap audio on "the Other" blocking her. I can't seem to watch the one I mentioned before..I'm beginning to wonder if this chick is suffering from something...I have an Uncle through marriage that is schizophrenic and he talks about stuff like this when he is off his meds...talking about voices beaming into his body and being zapped why he does not comply; and he seems lucid when he talks like this. This is exactly how she sounds...or maybe it is just me....now don't get me wrong I believe in some "crazy stuff" or I wouldn't be here..

Read Fritz Springmeiers stuff on MKultra mind control When people start breaking away from their programming they have built in triggers that are set off... and it causes them to act in a crazy manner or even kill themselves. Also, when people go against the group they may use other means of messing with them psychologically as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

i think you mean this video.... and heres her site misstilaomg.com...

and theres me thinking she was nuffin but a snip

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Is your theory included here?

You are like a kid on Christmas morning... you just want to rip apart my theories don't you. haha

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Idk about rip apart I may not be able to...you may have something....but I have no clue and yes I want to hear/see the mystery inside the box...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

That was the first one I watch lol...they almost all follow that same line of crap..read some of her FB posts...."I am the last of the Royal Bloodline." "I have the Royal Crystal Ball for me to see one and one to see all".....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Idk about rip apart I may not be able to...you may have something....but I have no clue and yes I want to hear/see the mystery inside the box...

If I started that process it wouldn't do any good.. it would just create far more questions than it answers... the only way I can do this involves an incredible amount of work... but I am hoping I can do it in parts so that could speed up the process...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Git to it man,

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Git to it man,

There's a lot of things that makes it difficult.. such as legalities. This is a big way I think they keep this quiet... if you say anything publicly they can sue you and shut you up fast. Especially because to explain it all you need to implicate the people in power. And they have all the power.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

humm...I don't know how that can be but...maybe. I would think you would have to slander, defame, or threaten someone for that to happen. As long as you present yourself in an honest manner and provide evidence I would think it is fine but I am no lawyer.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
What about symbolically? Is the color white ever used in anything related to sacrifice? Maybe it would be in terms of rebirth ceremonies?

No, again, there is nothing relating to sacrifice.

Also, why is the white apron made of lambskin if it doesn't have anything to do with sacrifice?

It is white because it alludes to the line, "God tempers to the wind to the shorn lamb", which teaches us to treat the weak and helpless with kindness and the lamb has always been the symbol of innocence.

It is made of leather as it represents the Medieval Stonemasons who wore leather aprons to protect themselves while carrying stone.

edit on 8-4-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

humm...I don't know how that can be but...maybe. I would think you would have to slander, defame, or threaten someone for that to happen. As long as you present yourself in an honest manner and provide evidence I would think it is fine but I am no lawyer.

You would have to have irrefutable evidence... and they control everything so there is no evidence...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I don't think so have you ever watched Dark Legacy or read any of the stuff the guy who thinks he is Tesla (trying to find it atm on the wrong comp.). They both talk about the same stuff and call the Bush's Nazi's and like them to JFK and of nasty deeds....I don't think they have been in trouble.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't think so have you ever watched Dark Legacy or read any of the stuff the guy who thinks he is Tesla (trying to find it atm on the wrong comp.). They both talk about the same stuff and call the Bush's Nazi's and like them to JFK and of nasty deeds....I don't think they have been in trouble.

I think certain major public figures can't sue because of their public status but many of the people involved are disinfo agents and are posing as regular people.,, from my understanding the less public they are the more likely they could sue you. But these are the kinds of things I have to navigate.

Also, if you aren't close to the mark they probably wouldn't bother with you,... but if if you hit the nail on the head....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here's another point of view about Kevin Hart wearing a dress, again with simple logic. Kevin Hart says he will not wear a dress, so he goes on SNL and wears a dress, guesss what happens people eat that Illuminati crap up and his name stay relevent and is able to book comedy gigs,movies, and whatever else . He's selling wolf tickets to his fans and to the people that want to see illuminati crap.. its a win, win situation for him. Im a fan of the dude especially after hearing him on the Bryan Callen podcast. So the people that tell others to wake up about the illuminti takeover.. You need to wake up, smell the coffee and realize youre getting trolled.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh and to the people writing about bloodlines. Guess what those bloodlines knew how to play the game of life and how to stay on top. Rockafeller, jp morgan, bush, kennedy. Those are the survivors, and if i was part of their family tree i'd be doing everything in my power to keep my family on top of the family. At the end of the day we're just star dust and the world owes you nothing.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you think about whats scary is that when so many little kids are watching tv there being brainwashed early and kids will always hold whats to come in the future.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by solizer

forget about the dress

it was about that profound interview

tho thank you for gracing the thread

peace

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i saw the interview and again kevin hart is a comedian. the last year for the last 2 years the illuminati conspiracy has been floating around the web a lot more. so why wouldnt he wear a dress to keep his name a float. Again as i said before a lot of these videos that are put out are by Hardcore Christian believers. I used to eat that illuminati stuff but than i saw it for what it was. Its easy to understand when you take a step back and realize it, J its like looking at the world through a rear view mirror. its either you get it or you dont.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join