It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Superintelligent Synchronistic Living Loving, Light Fantastic.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

It's either the greatest coincidence ever known, or, as the precise mechanism for life and evolution on Earth including that of the human being, proof of intelligent design, and more, like a fingerprint or a signature as a wink and a nod from none other than the creator. directed (intentionally and by anticipation) to US, at this time in earth's evolutionary history!

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Supporting Argument and Scientific Info.

A Perfect Reflection

Must See Video!

So not only does the visible moon (from the POV of an earth-based sentient observer..) perfectly reflect the sun being of the same apparent diameter and circumference, while rising at night like a midnight sun (even though the moon orbits the earth and the earth turns relative to the sun), it also perfectly eclipses the sun, and, if that weren't enough the earth's shadow perfectly eclipses the moon. There's a LOT more to it even than this, but that's another thread.

"The moon is the strangest object in the known universe."
~ Isaac Azimov

edit on 10-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Someone, anyone, please tell you that you understand what this means and signifies, that you "got" the allegory sent to you personally from the beginning of time as intended and as a result came to realize or at least recognize or intuit, your true place in the creation where what we have rendered here on earth is a model of all creation and all life, no matter where or how it's rendered somewhere else (say with the two-moon system doing very funky things), because if this can be done then I'm pretty sure that God must have a few more tricks up that long sleeve. But that's irrelevant when we start here, right here on earth and recognize and "hear" what the creation is saying and by extension the creator - it means that you and we as we are are INCLUDED, with intent from the very origin of a first/last cause in the midst of eternity.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

For me it makes me want to burst out laughing in a joyful giddy way but for reasons that I cannot explain.

And if I don't laugh, I'll cry.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This has been realized my friend.

Do you think a face like this could lie.

You want a message from God you got it.

edit on 10-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the title reminded me of Philip K. Dick VALIS Vast Active Living Intelligence System

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude1
the title reminded me of Philip K. Dick VALIS Vast Active Living Intelligence System

You mean Vast Active Living Information System. Yes, it does. VALIS.

But i think this is more the kind of thing you swim in and live and move and have your being in, as opposed to a mere transmission from a power or principality of parts unknown, in Horselover's case via Earth-based satellite with remote control from parts unknown.

Thanks for dropping in.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dude1

Sure, just be ready for the invasion.

The owls are upon us.

But before then the Elohim will come. Yahweh, The black dogs all over the pyramids and the black cats.

Orion, Our creator will come before the invasion. And will give you a choice. They will stand on your yard. Or come to you if you live in a apartment. You must take Justice into your heart All for one and one for all. Otherwise you will be an outcast. Injustice lives where one or more persons are being effected negatively. TO LIVE IN A LIFE OF PEACE all laws civil structures and infrastructure should be maintained to reflect a society of Justice. But in todays day and age with human sacrifises and greed. We see the exact opposite of a Justice world. How can a man live without sin if the men behind the curtain have made everything so scarce?

With money we are limited to our buying capacity. But in a world designed by the very core to be self sufficiant. We are seeing all kinds of excuses put up. People will reason with their sins and say well that is the way the world works. If i have to rat my competetor out to reach a higher status in management then by the sons of the serpent i will do it.

Mhm. You keep chanting serpents. Well i prowl in the darkness. Waiting. My father watches over the cities. The lions stay on guard. I am taking a risk. posting. But the words of the black dogs and black cats will spread. As the information on them is limmited. It is limmited because it is attributed to the lessons of god. If you cannot face fear face to face you will never conquer the other lairs.

edit on 10-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I'm in the process of creating a new type of company with sustainability and mutuality built-in.

Anything's possible. We just have to stop imagining that we are victims of the "PTB".

Generation X (my generation) and Y are coming to power, and we've seen what doesn't work, so when people do start coming out with innovative new products and services and corporate structures, with sustainability then it will be a whole new ballgame.

For example, because my product/service is going to be electronic in nature with no significant costs involved, I'm going to give at first 10 then 50% of all profits to fund clean water projects in the third world and other companies are starting to do things along these lines.

It's a "new age".

We're on our own though (by design) and no one's coming along to "invade" us any time soon, even if there are "watchers" and let them sit in the stands while we get onto the field and start to really PLAY the game as a game of our own choosing.

I like your thoughts and ideas and your contribution to this thread, but some of it's a little "out there" if you don't mind me saying so.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
This has been realized my friend.

Do you think a face like this could lie.

I absolutely LOVED this though, too funny! You're a riot!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

And I meant that in the best possible way.

One of those faces is telling the truth and the other, well it lost it's face altogether enough said.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Whatever really is "going on" I can't help but get the sense that the real reality, the creative life, the truth life as it is, is cute.

I can't think of a better way to describe it.

The animals of the world point the way in this regard, whereas the human spirit is often tortured almost beyond the point of recognition, but in every case there was a cute baby somewhere down the line and an innocent child who only wanted to confirm and be accepted and valued, it's a pretty sad state of affairs to be honest, but that's not the REAL life or the REAL world as it REALLY is, is it? No, so there's another then, and in my estimation because it's fundamentally creative and harmonious or "synchronistic" it's also therefore playfully inviting. It, the process of life itself wants us to participate, with it, as co-creators but in alignment with the best of the best that life is offering, even at all levels, as we begin to learn how to harmonize with the real life, by letting the dead one run dry (it already was anyway) and then turning to face the living water which is the true flow of life as it really is and as it presents itself fresh and new at each moment.

What else could you call it then but "cute". I can't think of a better word.

It makes me sigh with relief to even know that it's still there (after all this time). We may have been deluded, seriously so, but life was always waiting there for us with open arms beckoning and inviting us into it's domain of limitless love and freedom and all new possibility for the human being.

It's nothing less than a wellspring of the very living water of life itself, let all who thirst free come, and let all who hear say come and freely drink the living water, which is the true flow of life at just about every level imaginable, so why then should we settle for something less than optimal, starting with our own creative process and "action" from moment to moment, whether in delusion and blindness or fully informed in the light of the truth, that indeed we are loved, and God even as an imagined perfect observer is better than no God at all (now that's funny).

But it works you see.

Therefore it must be true.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Supporting Argument and Scientific Info.

A Perfect Reflection

Strange Moon Facts

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Things that make ya go, hmmmmm...

I'm either crazy, or I'm NOT!

That's the scary part, that this all makes perfect rational sense. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
just be ready for what i have warned you about okay

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

To be honest I think they all found their gates and went home with their tails between their legs, although my hope and prayer is that on returning they would receive an unexpected warm welcome with ticker tape parades or their equivalent and with hats (or their equivalent) being thrown up in the air.

So you see I'm just about as crazy as you are.

Seriously, some got "lost in space" I think, having left their estate (that's in the Bible), so they were left with nothing to do BUT lurk around Earth, but eventually that outlives its usefulness and value, so off with them let them find their gateways and return home to their originating "estates".

Dogs may have gotten loose, but even they are reigned in by the law of life and love. "I fought the law and the law won."

They have no place here and have no right to interfere in any way with human progress and we should have no part with them, at least not for a long long time.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 11-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

To be honest I think they all found their gates and went home with their tails between their legs, although my hope and prayer is that on returning they would receive an unexpected warm welcome with ticker tape parades or their equivalent and with hats (or their equivalent) being thrown up in the air.

So you see I'm just about as crazy as you are.

Seriously, some got "lost in space" I think, having left their estate (that's in the Bible), so they were left with nothing to do BUT lurk around Earth, but eventually that outlives its usefulness and value, so off with them let them find their gateways and return home to their originating "estates".

Dogs may have gotten loose, but even they are reigned in by the law of life and love. "I fought the law and the law won."

They have no place here and have no right to interfere in any way with human progress and we should have no part with them, at least not for a long long time.
t
Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 11-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

You don't understand. Those pure black wolves and pure black panthers are God, our god. Osiris, our father. Whoes essence is also the essence of god, the unforseen force/energy that encompasses our universe and creates the laws of physics for us.

Do you understand what i am saying. I am trying so hard to wake people up. But god is here. Our father is here,. And he is made of dark matter energy. And is PISSED. so yes give them a warm welcoming and plenty of love. Or you just might be overwhelmed by their presence.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join