It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Superintelligent Synchronistic Living Loving, Light Fantastic.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If you wish you ask questions about my panther gods. Feel free.

Will you follow me children of Jehova. When the wolves and the lions come you will not fear them. As i will not. I will walk amonst the shapeshifters and i will meet all the others who pass the test.

Together we will cast down the snake and the owls from the pleiades. The world will know peace and no more shall the wheel of time ravage our lands.

Ask me any questions. And i will bridge science and spritual for you. Do you want to know god personally?
Well here is a bunch of pictures of him.

And the jaguars will be a firce agent of vegeance and Justice. All the pain and suffering all the blood spilled on the sacrificial alter in the name of the feathered serpent will be paid for in severing the wings of the serpent. And striping it of its glory. No more shall they dwell in our house. Taking us like livestock at a whim.
I will stomp my foot on this. These things will not come to pass. The good people, must have courage. To pass the judgement of god. You need to trust me on this. The black panthers and dogs are jehova. And the will come on your yard for you. You must go to them.

I am quite tired as i hardly sleep and hardly eat. But i am healthy. And i am here for everyone.
I am here to stop the insults on peoples intelligence. I will ease your hearts of questions with answers. But i also do not tolerate ignorance, i do not have time for it. Meaning if someone continually goes at me i will leave them in the dust of evidence and knowledge and they flab their gates. Saying nothing but insults and self proclaimed debunks.

I am here to warn you about this Buttnob.

I found these things btw. Because i am a genius and guided by Yahweh,

This is the feathered serpent, Satan. This is Ashtar. And i will burn him.

This is Ashtars Ships. And hes gunna trigger yellow stone to blow. And claim to save us

I kinda wish i had thors hammer right about now so i can smite him, with a holy fury of a ravanous lion. With the grace and mastery of a panther, Ahh i can't wait for the moon to rise. There will be truth, and it will spread like wilf fire. Like the moons glows over the landscape. Like the over encompassing night He Shall come. The lord Panther god. The lord who choses that form. Because he is the lion king.

If walk disney has the wheel of time as their logo.

Then we can can only expect some truth in their stories. And i am simba. I have seen mufassa. And he spoke to me about towers and such. Well didn't speak more or less forcibly gave me visions of people screaming about holding their head with a psychic message emmiting from these ships telling people everyone was going to die from catakylsm a super volcano will blow and you will die if you don't come. Basically something along those lines. Pods coming off the towers. It was not a fun house party. But hey, thats why im here.
To let everyone know Yahweh is coming and his 3 days of darkness, the wolves the panthers the lions the jaguars shall decend upon man and you shall meet god face to face. Our god from Orion. His mighty paw will crush the snake. His mighty hand shall sweep away the serpents grace. And make way for a new world without sacrfise, without pain, without injustice. Without abuse of the words light or dark. All shall know love as not something existing withing light and dark but within ourselves.

I am here to let you know. That aliens are real. God is an alien, but the holy spirit is dark matter. God the father is made of dark matter. His son is flesh and blood. a mortal like all of you. But with granted abilities.
I cannot walk on water. Jesus did not begin his ministry till he was 30. I am 21. But the feathered serpent is here and i am here to warn people. I don't exactly believe in the whole concepts people portray jesus as. I think the new testament is extremely misleading.

But i have the spirit of god in me. All 4 kingdoms of elements. wind(gas) fire(light)earth(metalmaterial)Water(liquid) all get crushed into dark matter. Later to be turned back into matter. Something from nothing. And god is made of this, Do i make sense?
Look at the panther symbolism in here.

Roll green roll purple. Green my favorite color.

edit on 7-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Well I'm not sure how to respond or what to say, but I'll take it as a good omen. Thanks for your contribution.

I too have been to some unusual places in my quest for the truth, but thankfully I've learned to take it lightly and with a healthy sense of humor, which helped me to sort it out to a degree.

But I don't disparage anyone else their unique spiritual and psychological experience and interpretation, so again thank you for the influx of Panther Gods, which symbolize protection and the harbingers of grace.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Well I'm not sure how to respond or what to say, but I'll take it as a good omen. Thanks for your contribution.

I too have been to some unusual places in my quest for the truth, but thankfully I've learned to take it lightly and with a healthy sense of humor, which helped me to sort it out to a degree.

But I don't disparage anyone else their unique spiritual and psychological experience and interpretation, so again thank you for the influx of Panther Gods, which symbolize protection and the harbingers of grace.

A motion picture film coming to your screen soon (obviously not a Walt Disney project). Interesting iconography, seems to profane the snake, why? yet justifies the jaguar. The snake is a birth and life progression symbol shedding of its skin and that rascally sacred geometry it carries on that skin. Both are Pleiadian demigod concepts from the planet Maya (earthbound Maya oh say 200BC-.ancient, mesoamiracle through classic until they disapeared themselves, ON PURPOSE); not one of the visible to naked eye seven bodies of 40 in THE pleiades!! constellation YES its there!. Crypticsouthpaw is onto something. BTW loved your OP, got to run back and take another look see, the other post reply distracted me in mid-sight stream.
edit on 7-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I would like for you the reader to know that the mirth and humor underpinning the whole premise of the writings and the insights comes to you compliments of a LOT of psychic energy expended (much of it probably unnecessary) and as a result of a type of Shamanic Dark Night of the Soul, in my case not just one, but at least FOUR of them over the span of about 15 going on 20 years now, the latest "occurrence" taking place Christmas before last (of 2011).

Point is my goal here, if there is one, is to help get you, in your own journey, straight to the funny stuff (what's enjoyable and humorous, knowledgeable and charming) without having to endure as much of an ordeal even though there's ALWAYS an ordeal where it may be said that "all happiness for man must arise exclusively only in relation to some unhappiness, already experienced" (George Ivanovitch Gurdjieff). That's so funny and ridiculous eh?! LOL

So the nature of the joke, in the realization and recognition of one's own absurdity and non-particularity when it comes and come it will, that is a spiritual experience in the domain of real knowledge as the knowledge of experience, that is entirely unique to each person, because we each were and in many ways still are screwed up in our own unique way ie: crazy, or lacking in perfect mental health where it may be said that "we are, each of us, mentally ill to a greater or lessor degree" (from The Road Less Travelled, A New Psychology of Love, Tradtional Values and Spiritual Growth" by M. Scott Peck M.D.) and some of us more so than others, "lacking as it were in perfect mental health and well being."

Here's a snapshot of what happened to me, to help me be here to bring you this wisdom and insight, and although it was just an experience, there was something about it's humor which I think demonstrates a radical and transformative understanding and comprehension of the true nature of our predicament in the absolute timeless, spaceless domain of absolute liberation in absolute forgiveness and love at the end of time as we know it.

Punk'd by God &
NAM Punk'd by God - take two.

from the thread The unending joy of absolute Liberation. (and if you liked the OP of this thread you'll LOVE that one, trust me).

May your own ordeal, when the winds blow and the rains beat upon you, which they invariably will at some point down the line, be fraught not with crippling terror and fear but with and by the grace of God like it was with me, and may you find everything you are seeking and much much more to your own dismay as much as it was for me, to my own. Utterly gobsmacked might be the right way to describe it!

So not only is the The Superintelligent Synchronistic Living Loving, Light Fantastic, loving towards us, but when we take discover and accept our true place in the grand scheme of things, turns out to be about the funniest predicament we could ever find ourselves in and the most humorous, beautiful and magnificent "thing" that we could possibly imagine as the the very best of the best compliments of the highest of the most high who cannot be beaten, and who's love, and high quality humor, conquers all.

But he's not laughing at us, only inviting us to laugh along with him in God-realization at who and what we once took ourselves to be. Absurd! We were absurd, and still are, you must see this clearly to understand fully and in the process gain the humor of true comprehension and awareness and understanding (oh so funny).

edit on 7-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The Parables of the Hidden Treasure and the Pearl

“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a wealthy merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.

Mathew 13:44-46

But oh Lord I don't know if I can take it the humor and the joy of it. Then again, how much sorrow and suffering have I (we) taken and can take for the sake of what isn't even worthwhile?!

And how can you (proverbial you) not?

And after all, once something's found it's pretty hard to unfind it, particularly if it's of great value.

So funny, so happy, so joyful. It's better by far than what we might have imagined and can imagine, but it can be inferred and rationally and logically appropriated simply because it's the only sane and rational thing that really makes any sense to begin with especially relative to everything that's absurd and ridiculous by comparison.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

"The more that sorrow and suffering has carved into our being, the more joy we can contain."

~ Kahlil Gibran

So how can we dare NOT to laugh?

Who would dare lose their own sense of humor?

It doesn't make any sense.

How much more sorrow and suffering must we experience, in order to be happy?

It's a humorous double bind of reason and logic, that also confounds the reasoning and "intelligence" of man, which is a good thing too, because we were NUTS! Totally bonkers, right off our rocker face down on the floor.

So if the first half of your life has totally sucked than I say -> congratulations!

Just remember to allow yourself an equal measure of joy and happiness and don't you forget it, and who can forget the ordeal we've already gone through to get to the funny and enjoyable stuff.

Best Regards, and with Love,

NAM

edit on 7-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
And for those who are looking for something tangible as a reasonable basis for faith, don't forget to take a look at this it too might cook your noodle (inform you in an unexpected way resulting in a paradigm shift).

Re: Thread Title...

Supperting Argument and Scientific Info.

There are two principal aspects of the argument I'm going to make (when time permits).

The first will argue that the manifest reality at all levels, including consciousness (as a tangled hierarchy), has arisen as a result of an intelligent subtraction from, the absolute formless potential as a first/last cause or as a downward causation emanating from the Godhead aka Creative Agency, whereby the phenomenon of consciousness is not and cannot simply arise as an epiphenomenon of matter, and the second, to "join the circle" will aim to show a manifest example of superintelligent design embedded by anticipation and with intent, into the geometrical relationships and integers of our own earth-moon-sun system/configuration as a precursor to earth's evolutionary development including that of the human being as self aware observer, and even as a marker or a "sign" or signature intended for our own recognition, by the Creative Agency, but done in such a way that it cannot be dismissed either as pure coincidence or nullified as meaningless by the strong anthropic principal.

NAM

Part 1) The Fully Informed Eternal Godhead

Part 2) Evidence of Superintelligent Design by Creative Agency in Earth-Moon-Sun Cosmological Configuration/Framework

Edit: For those two links please review all the information on the page linked, thanks.

Also, please review (MUST READ!)

Brilliant Disguise: Light, Matter and the Zero-Point Field, by Bernard Haisch, Astrophysicist.

How did He KNOW?!

edit on 7-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
from the other thread The unending joy of absolute Liberation.

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
I think I will answer the post with this video. It seem fitting;

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I enjoyed those videos

Listen closely to this song and its lyrics. You will learn a lot.

I did not learn what i know from these things. But i do enjoy these bands because of my knowledge and mind to see symbolism. my recent quest in knowledge has caused me to find these, I am able to uncover such things

Pay attention to the lyrics.

Make way for the tri-force

You will learn a lot from these videos. Feed on knowledge.
edit on 8-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Apropos of the following...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

hahahahahahahha that is great hahaha xD

These are not just songs, you can learn a lot about what i was talking about. I think this music is beautiful. The human race is not full of evil as everyone is so quickly to judge others rather than ourselves.

Do we personally think we are good? Yes of course we do, so why do we do bad? Well we think the bad is winning out there. And that will get a lot of peoples hopes down. But don't get depressed over the state of the world. Things will come to pass as they always should.

Just be ready for the dogs when they come. Alright guys?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

A cat person and Panther God practitioner is worried about the dogs? How ironic.

I think there is a dog out on the periphery out on the fringe but it's a guardian, not an attacker. Keeps a lookout.

But these are just powerful archetypes, it's not cat vs. dog or even dog eat dog in the final analysis don't you think?

Isn't there something more holistic available not only to us but by extension the whole of all creation?

I don't see it in terms of warring factions anymore, I had to give that up and try to harmonize with the love of God who is greater than our wildest imaginings.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

A cat person and Panther God practitioner is worried about the dogs? How ironic.

I think there is a dog out on the periphery out on the fringe but it's a guardian, not an attacker. Keeps a lookout.

But these are just powerful archetypes, it's not cat vs. dog or even dog eat dog in the final analysis don't you think?

Isn't there something more holistic available not only to us but by extension the whole of all creation?

I don't see it in terms of warring factions anymore, I had to give that up and try to harmonize with the love of God who is greater than our wildest imaginings.

I guess people didn't catch what i was saying. They are shapeshifters. I saw both a panther and a black dog. And yes they are guardians. The reptillians are shapeshifters too but they are different. They are the ones you see on the news and everyone freaks out over reptillian shapeshifters.

Birds are dinosaurs. There was a protein that stops developing which turns them into birds.
This was the birds jeweled teeth being removed. We pwnt em with a virus. But coincidentally they did the same thing to us.

But meh, rather then having a bunch of dinosaurs stomping around right? Some of Satans sons and daughters were pretty terrorfying.

But anyways yes the black dogs are guardians. So be prepared to see the dogs OR the panthers. They are true shapeshifters unlike the reptillians who are known as One death, or seven death. They are called so because when they die they do not reincarnate. Where as we do, we are gifted with eternal life. They do not have this. Which is why they are trying to hard to abduct us and find out which gene creates our soul. If there is even one. These beings will never find what they are looking for. And they are looking in all the wrong places. They shall die once and that is the end of them forever. Their children may continue on but not having one life but the one they live.

And they shall never be granted eternal life. And they shall never take sacrifises from us to try to cheat their way into Eternal life. They cannot have it. Never. It will be denied and the slaughtering must stop. The children of Elohim and Yahweh are here. And we are waking up the masses.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
editing.. error.

edit on 9-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
page loading too slowly, looking for new page

edit on 9-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Supporting Argument and Scientific Info.

A Perfect Reflection

I cannot be the ONLY one who recognizes the importance and implications and significance of this allegory re: the perfect reflection directed intentionally towards man as an intentionally evolved being in creation and you cannot tell me it's a mere astronomical coincidence, not when you really example it closely as I have. Honestly, I encourage you to look into this, it might alter your view on everything, on life the universe and our place in it and the whole kit and caboodle. Just keep an open mind when reviewing the information that's all I ask but don't take my word for it alone, look into it yourself, all and connections and dots necessary to join the circle are there. I would also really appreciate some feedback and comment on this "issue" or what might be called a "predicament", but if what I have come to know is true is true, a very magnificent one at that, like an inheritance we did not work for prepared for us from the time before time began, by anticipation. It's utterly astonishing!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Oh well.. Greatest piece of revelatory info every presented at ATS, or even in world history. and I can't get it to present in a reader-friendly fashion.. oh well such is life I guess..

I can take it!

edit on 9-4-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

That's pretty interesting. Under numerology i am 27/9 with all the numbers added up individually.
3 5 and 9.

The eclipses are quite interesting too. We were created by Orion. And Orion can shape the stars how they wish.

That is why you see the man with the bow, Orion. Shooting the 2 headed serpent taurus.
These things are also hillarious coincidences.

Anyways thanks for reading what iv had to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join