It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An idea to help wake non preppers up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have been seeing all the information on the news about n korea.
My personal opinion, would be to keep the embassy there, all staff, everything the way it is.
Move the ships and everything else they moved in place the last few days..send it back where it came from.
Then tell the whole country of n korea, that you do what your going to do....and stop waisting time and energy on them.
Now that would cause them to relax...and thats good, we would all be fine, peace again to the area.

However, I personally think the nut job, would attack someplace, somewhere. Let him, and let that country fight it out with them. If the country thats attacked wants help, we help them, only if they fund the entire cost of everything associated with it, from military costs and costs back home once they return, for medical and disabilities that would be paid to the service members...or...we stay out of it, but if he attacks the embassy, or our country, then we make s korea an island.
I have a feeling that he would try and strike the US. and if he did, that would get people prepping like no tomorrow...imagine having explosions wake you everyday ..all day.
It is like a storm that is coming and everyone goes to the store to get last minute items right before it hits...

I know it sounds bad, but if something were to hapen in the US, it would be a SHTF in a major way...but that might not be that bad...and my reasoning behind it... if TSHTF from them, it would be more than likely be on the coast areas...well thats are largest cities, and also our largest amount of crooks...be it the thief in the night or the big corperations, depending on how you look at things..but hey if east or west coast were hit, it could be a win win...meaning, it would get people to realize that the US is not untouchable and a great deal of corperations would dissappear and or be destroyed. It would also make the cities a lot less populated and that is where most of the drain on the economy is, with the freeloaders of the economy, and it is also where most people would be coming from that would be the problem in a economic SHTF for us...and that is something we are all thinking might happen soon, due to the debt of the country.
Yes, some of you will say your mean or how can you think like that...well people I am not doing your homework for you, if you don't think that what I am saying about the people is true, do some homework and you will see, far more people are worried about the inner city dwellers coming out of the city in a SHTF and bringing the crime with them...in the outer areas of the cities.
Now with the companies that some of you look at, as crooks...well no people there, no work being done, no work, no money, and they go under...if it is an EMP that happens and sends us all back to the 1800's, well everything would be fried, everyone would be in the same boat, so to speak...so who would really care..then it would go back to family, community and religion that take care of those in need...like it use to be and should always be....and if you can work and don't ..well you don't survive...either way like I said ..its a win win..but like it or not, something needs to be done, because the raod we are on is seriously looking like a road that I don't wanna be on.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

What about the cost of American lives? How does that get funded by another country? It's real easy to sit there and advocate for war when you're not there doing the fighting.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I am not advocating for war, and who says I wouldn't be there? if it happened it would all be on the one that started it...see thats why we do nothing to cause or start it...thats why we put everything back and leave it alone.
People die everyday all over the world with war, and fighting..that is done because of where they live or who they are or any number of things...it isn't right and I agree that there is no price that can be paid for a life...but right now 2 things in this world are 100%..thats death and taxes...fact.

Also you said American lives...so are American lives more important than a life in say n korea, china, japan, guam?? I am just curious???
edit on 5-4-2013 by saltdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
No matter how much you prep in the U.S. if SHTF there will be no community, no sense of connection between the people. This country is too diverse with people being raised under different cultural values, beliefs, etc. As much as you might not like the truth, Whites living in rural parts of America wouldn't want Blacks or Latinos in their areas, Blacks and Latinos would likely flock to the rural parts of America because there isn't anything for them in the cities, it would become war of the ethnicities, people trying to protect and preserve what they have from others, and those "OTHERS" happen to be people outside of their social group giving them more incentive to fight them off rather than accept them. When SHTF in America, it'll be the end of America and everything it has become the last 227 years. Wars will break out within the country until there isn't anything left. Sorry to break it to you, prepping in America is pointless unless you're living high up in some mountain hidden good enough, or have some underground bunker that no one will find you in. Everyone will hunt, or be hunted for what they have.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Why bother waking up these non-preppers?
Let them die. Pick over their bones later.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

Even if it were full out war with NK, there is nothing we'd have to fear here in the US other than the threat of terrorist attacks we always live with.

When SHTF in America, it'll be the end of America and everything it has become

If it happened here, the rest of the world would quickly follow us right down the drain, our global economy would crash.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join