It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who On Here Does Free Psychic Readings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If any of you are wondering how he replied, I don't mind telling you how the conversation went.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for this. I decided to tell him how I feel. The response I got was so confusing that I decided I should just pretend I never had feelings for this person and move on.

Life often gives us hard lessons and if it's any consolation ... as hard as it might be for you to walk away from this person/situation I feel you have made the right decision ... otherwise you could have risked wasting years in a wilderness of confusion and heartache ... but stay strong don't allow yourself to weaken ... and above all don't blame yourself for the feelings you had.

There is something real and true waiting for you further down the line.

Woody

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think TEFTS should be the official ATS psychic.
There isn't one .. but I think we should have one!

Tefts is absolutely amazing. Spot on. Gifted. In tune.
Whatever you want to call it.

Got a question for a real psychic ... ask TEFTS.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
I do them. Here's yours. You are a gullible person. You will soon be taken for a ride.

Well...well... aren't we witty and humorous today.

Ok folks how about some serious answers; who are the psychics on ATS that do free readings?

Why, may I ask, are you looking for this?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Thank you Woodwytch. You are very nice and I appreciate it a lot. I hope that one day I will find someone who feels the same way about me as I do about them.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

All they told me was to quit it with the negative thoughts. It didn't answer the question I asked.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thank you Woodwytch. You are very nice and I appreciate it a lot. I hope that one day I will find someone who feels the same way about me as I do about them.

It sounds like you got a rejection? I am a 'girl' way past the dating ages, but back in 2000, I told a guy (an extreme crush) I was attracted and interested, and he said, "Well I'm flattered, BUT, (blabla yadayada) And I will never never never ever,.......do that again.

I now believe, there is an ages upon ages old, evolutionary and hardwired reason, that men need to be left as the wooers and pursuers, which is beyond societal phases.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

Hm. I see your point.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eedjee
It sounds like you got a rejection? I am a 'girl' way past the dating ages, but back in 2000, I told a guy (an extreme crush) I was attracted and interested, and he said, "Well I'm flattered, BUT, (blabla yadayada) And I will never never never ever,.......do that again.

I now believe, there is an ages upon ages old, evolutionary and hardwired reason, that men need to be left as the wooers and pursuers, which is beyond societal phases.

Rejection is a natural thing, and everyone should be able to accept it, no matter if they are women or men. Just because you got rejected once very badly it doesn't mean you need to get stubborn and never never never ever do it again. You learn from failures and rejections, you just need to look at them the right way. Just because society says that men need to be the wooers and pursuers, it doesn't have to be that way. Many things you learn from society are wrong and people just pass them on from one to another, from generation to generation without even thinking if it is right or not. Just because one is a man doesn't mean that person has to be rejected multiple times by women, and women should not be rejected ever. As human beings we all need to adapt to rejection and not allow ourselves to judge only one bad experience... maybe you were attracted and interested in the wrong guy. It's better not to be with someone with whom it will not work out then to try and suffer even worse... and maybe some day it will come down to meeting the right person and you will need to make the first step and you won't because of a preconceived idea. Opportunities pass us by all the time, we just need to adapt and catch them.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Z3v3N because: grammar

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Thank you for this. I decided to tell him how I feel. The response I got was so confusing that I decided I should just pretend I never had feelings for this person and move on.

It is definitely unpleasant to be rejected. Sometimes it is hard even to reject someone if you don't want to hurt them, hence the confusing, avoiding and odd answers. When someone doesn't reciprocate the feelings you have for them, you can just use the way they rejected you to help you get over it. What I mean by this, is not to get back at them, but if someone doesn't like you and accept you the way you are, then that person is not a good match for you. And you don't want to be struggling to change for them to like you, or waiting on them to change either, as this can lead to more grief. We are all intuitive beings, and I do believe that was a message from your own subconscious, it was an experience you had to go thru in order to grow and become stronger. Allow yourself to grieve for a bit, and then learn the positive lesson out of this negative experience... as there is always good in bad, as well as bad in good.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Z3v3N because: grammar

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I hope I am not intruding on your thread, but I am also interested in receiving a reading from any willing members out there!

Anybody up for it? Thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join