It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who On Here Does Free Psychic Readings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Was wondering how many people on here do readings for free in their spare time. Also, do people also give private readings to each other on here?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I do them. Here's yours. You are a gullible person. You will soon be taken for a ride.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux
Was wondering how many people on here do readings for free in their spare time. Also, do people also give private readings to each other on here?

First of all...I apologize for my answer ahead of time...but...anyway...I know that there are some people on ATS that do free readings...but unfortunately I don't remember their names.

I suggest going into the (ATS search engine) and typing something like (free readings) and see what shows up; then if you do find a member that does readings you could send to them a (U2U).

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
I do them. Here's yours. You are a gullible person. You will soon be taken for a ride.

Well...well... aren't we witty and humorous today.

Ok folks how about some serious answers; who are the psychics on ATS that do free readings?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Woodwytch has a thread with readings, the wait is a little daunting but she's great.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I'm looking for someone who doesn't have a very long wait time for readings.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

Mine was Jimmy John's fast.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

With who?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Tefts has a readings thread up HERE She seems to have a pretty high success rate. I U2U'd her and got a personal reading that was extremely relevant/accurate.

PS If Tefts isn't a she, I do apologize

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I do readings.

You already asked me for many,not just one, and very lengthy too, then you asked Tefts for long readings, she gave you the same answers as I did.

You simply won't accept the fact that now 2 tarot readers have told you the same thing. You didn't like our similar answers, and are now looking for another poor soul to help you.

I really feel sorry for you, I do , but please try to find something to do with your life, because you are getting obsessed over your problem.
I wish you the best of luck in your life and future.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I don't consider myself obsessed with the problem, I'm just curious about it. The readings I got didn't make much sense to me, considering the situation and the group of friends me and him are in. One of the readings said that it had to do with a dark haired girl, but the problem is that I'm the only dark haired girl in our group of friends. I guess I'll give up on it if those are the answers that I will keep getting.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't wish to be rude but why not just talk to this guy (yes even I know about it as I've seen your other posts)?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I've noted your name on my list, and am working toward you. There are numerous other free readings available on ATS from users like Woodwytch, Tefts, Rainbowresidue, and rimjaja.

Judging from the responses on this thread though, a number of readers have already attempted to help you with your issue.

If you're not feeling satisfied with what you've been advised, there's always the option for you to try a reading for yourself as well. Divination comes in a plethora of forms (Tarot, rune-stones, dream interpretation, skying, dowsing, etc) so I am sure you could find a suitable manifestation of the psychic currents for yourself to tap into.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I do talk to him. I even hangout with him every weekend. The problem is that I don't want to ruin anything. I love hanging out with him and my friends. But I'm afraid that I'll say something to him about it and he'll feel awkward. OR, I'll say something to him about it, he'll tell me he likes me, and we'll start going out but all of our friends will feel awkward about it because that doesn't really happen in our friend group. All of my friends think he likes me, have asked him about it, but he changes the subject. I don't know what I want to do about this, I just want to know that he likes me before I even do anything. (sorry if im babbling)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hi Blue
I would like to help you and I get the feeling that since you have already tried a few readings, that maybe the answer to your problem might come from a different venue. If you would like some advice I would like to hear about what's going on and maybe offer a little insight. If anything, it can't hurt to get a different point of view.

edit on 6-4-2013 by mlcaponi because: spelling error

edit on 6-4-2013 by mlcaponi because: fix name error

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i also do readings , tarot, picture readings amongst other things. dont do them often but i do , do them

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
i also do readings , tarot, picture readings amongst other things. dont do them often but i do , do them

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux

Hey there,

I think I did a reading for you some time ago on my Tarot Thread ... as you may or may not be aware I have been taking a lengthy break from my thread (but do intend to resume at some point).

However, I would like to just say here going on what Rainbowresidue said that whilst you may not be 'obsessed' I believe you are hoping to hear what you want to hear ... as of yet it seems this has not been the case.

The truth is that the cards will give you the correct answer even if it's not the answer you hope for ... you said your readings didn't make a lot of sense to you ... well that will be because you are looking for a specific answer and the rest is becoming a confused muddle.

I have not drawn a card for you ... instead I am going purely on my 'inner-sense';

The fact that the results of your readings have not been what you'd hoped for tells me loud and clear as crystal that if you and this person came together in the way you would like the results would be disasterous ... because plain and simple it is not meant to be ... sometimes we have to accept the inevitable (however hard ... however painful).

You are putting ALL of your focus in the wrong direction and until you break away from the 'impossible dream' you will never find your 'true dream'.

Stop wasting your valuable energy and allow yourself to heal ... there is so much waiting to come into your life so stop blocking it for something/someone that would just cause you pain and misery ... you are stronger than you know.

Woody

P.S Thanks for the kind comments smyleegrl.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I think it's so cool that you are all providing a free service to those who are in need of some intuitive advice outside of their own. What an awesome resource.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for this. I decided to tell him how I feel. The response I got was so confusing that I decided I should just pretend I never had feelings for this person and move on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join