It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk... - who was behind the bombing of Israeli citizens in Egypt?

Preamble:

"Now, I don't want to oversell it, but this could be bigger than TEN superbowls!" the simpsons

As I pay partial attention to the live feeds from the USA, I feel the fever pitch of expectation from the Friendly Media Conglomerate. For three hours yesterday, CNN, of all people, had three hours of Bush Bashing, including Jang Zhemin's assessment of Bush as a "total nightmare likesay eh?" I must admit, I think something got lost in the translation...

There are those who say Kerry is Pinocchio wearing a suit "I have a plan...to get me elected, I'll say anything..."

I usually write "Repeat after me: Royal Khmer Rouge" (manic street preachers 'Repeat') on my ballot slip...
--------------------------------------------------
Factual Stuff:

John F. Kerry and George W. Bush are 16th Cousins. and Both are cousins of Queen El-lizard II of England. In the past, the President with the most "blue blood" has usually won. not always. if the bluest blood wins, then it's Kerry's already.

Both Kerry and Bush attended Yale University in the late 60's, both were chosen for the "secret" Skull and Bones club.

it's so secret, they can't talk about it.

Alex Jones' "American Dictators" can be downloaded at www.suprnova.com, in the documentary there is footage of both candidates on America's "Meet the Press". the part the documentary focuses on is when they are asked, on separate occasions about their S&B membership:

see them BOTH, saying "it's a secret" and "I can't talk about it". Then laughing it off and moving on...

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nightmare Scenario Sequence:

When the NWO kicks in, you will be shot on sight for a "major crime", you shouldn't be committing them anyway, but that's not really the point here.

don't worry about how you'll live with that, after re-education camp, no one will bother asking questions.

you will be sent to forced labour camp, for years, for "small" crimes. who will predict that smoking a cigarette in public will get you 30 years weeding ditches In Iraq?

vocal and/or violent threats to the Order will be eliminated. if they can catch them.

Everyone will be pleased with the War Effort, anxiously awaiting news from the frontline.

neither candidate would object for a second to the full implementation of the NWO.

Both of them want 80% of the planet's current population, dead.

--------------------------------------------------------
"There's been some speculation":

In the USA, since the Iraq War split the NWO, shadow government has been in operation (FEMA).

If Bush wins, according to "reports": Syria and Iran strike before they are hit.
If Kerry wins, according to "reports": he buys time, many observers feel a "nuke" strike in the next 4 years, "highly likely".

www.senderberl.com - judge the authenticity for yourselves.

Bin Laden has threatened to strike all States Bush wins in the election. He also plans to bankrupt America through war. these are mainstream news stories.
--------------------------------------------------------
Presently:

I don't like speculation, I never have, whilst "watching the wires", I keep reading people who are trying to express how it feels to "be on the brink"...

tonights' vote is between two stooges of the Establishment, they do not represent the people who will elect them, however, the represent the two "sides" within the Establishment.

they do not disagree on their goals, they disagree on how to implement them.

"how come the Government always gets in?"

Just before I first started partaking in "digital anarchy 2000", Ariel Sharon was goading Palestinians and Muslims in Jerusalm. This was in September 2000, and the "Intifada" began. The Intifada began directly as a result of this action by Sharon. he was still the "Butcher" then, he had no official power, but his strings were being pulled to ensure he did. the cycle of violence in the Middle East, after partial stability for a number of years under the Peace Process, has reached, so far, to here. to these times now.

(mushroom flashback: As Tony stood beside Bill in the late 1990's, he told the world that the ways of "guns and bombs" were the old ways, they didn't work. Violent Uprising didn't work.

Northern Ireland had learnt this, he said, the need to embrace Peace was the only way forward.)

whatever occurs tonight, is important but only terms of "degrees", as South Park said, it's either the Giant Douche or the Turd Sandwich, however, both come with a warning label, which is attached:

Chapter 322 of Skull and Bones: the initiation chant goes something like this:

‘THE HANGMAN EQUALS DEATH!
THE DEVIL EQUALS DEATH!
DEATH EQUALS DEATH!’

www.nyobserver.com...

------------------------------
end piece:

Early indications predict Kerry, however, last time I watched one of these things, I went to bed thinking Al Gore was the first Cardboard Cutout to occupy the 'Oral' Office...I had strange dreams that night...visions of Jack-in-the-boxes...

"...Whatever may be the plays on words and the acrobatics of logic, to understand is above all to unify." Albert Camus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 11/2/2004 by Chaosica]

Mod Edit: Thread title changed by request of the FSME (Forum Subject Matter Expert)

[edit on 3-11-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If Bush wins, according to "reports": Syria and Iran strike before they are hit. If Kerry wins, according to "reports": he buys time, many observers feel a "nuke" strike in the next 4 years, "highly likely".

Ah, what if Kerry wins but Bush don't want to beat it?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I don't know, ask the source: the link is there.

i'm an information warrior, not a politician.

thanks for bringing it back up to the top though

can i point out to readers, I don't support any politician, I support us, the citizens.

It's a war for our minds.

see www.abovetopsecret.com...

for more on NWO

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The subject said something about the Omega Agency, how misleading.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As NWO FSME, i would like this thread turned to its title topic i.e Omega Agency. In the future, please do not mislead members.

top topics

join