It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had to describe yourself....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNHK

All that but can not form a paragraph by pressing the enter button

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
im 24,long hair ,black leather, working for the gubmint and stuck in a small town in scotland...it seriously sucks :/

on the plus side i do have 18 pet rats

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
oh ok.

You may be saying "uh ok" but I know you are secretly plotting your revenge. It probably involves those millions of LED lights and some chickens doesn't it?

reply to post by billy565

I am Super Granny. No more need be said!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I knew it along

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNHK

Get over yourself. I never read a more self fulfilled, arrogant, egotistical response on ATS before but you my dear just took the cake.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy
im 24,long hair ,black leather, working for the gubmint and stuck in a small town in scotland...it seriously sucks :/

on the plus side i do have 18 pet rats

Thank you!

I have read every reply up to this point and you are the first person to answer the post.

(and we wonder what the #ing problem is.)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That was freakin' awesome!!!!
(((((HUGS)))) for you!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Im 44, boring and never get in a hurry, some might even say lazy lol.. I work for an oil company in Texas (not in the fields though)
2 kids, 19 yr old son and 15 yr old hellion, i mean daughter.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

always moving and never going anywhere, looks like the flame attracted a japanese troll

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm a 42 year old married public servant, living in the West of England.

I play Bass guitar in a band and gig most weekends.

I do not agree with conservative ideaology, new labour ideaology or lib dem ideaology. I do not care for nationalists, communists or fascists.

I do not believe the 9/11 O.S, I have seen UFO's (but wouldn't claim they are E.T), I believe the U.K is a lap dog of the U.S (I do not dislike the U.S, it's a beautiful country and the people on the whole are fantastic), I like beer, smoking and Rock music (Classic & Contemporary).

That is all!!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Awww i guess my Libra representation didn't float with you well.... Ok i'll play ball..

I'm 30 / Live in the southside that's right SOUTHSIDE of Chicago~ New father to a beautiful 9 Month Lillian and I have a hot fiance too =p and I was suprised she's now smaller that she was before the baby..... Rawr~! Grrrr~!

I'm a jack of all trades kind of man / I like long walks on the beach / and general conspiracies.....

I am a Libra and it's blatent when you run across me in real life as I can be the best friend or worst enemy.

I don't like negative nancies and I get in as much trouble when someone rattles at the jaw because I will return the rude, abtuse behavior with the same dememor served with a Saint's Smile.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Okay, you don't want to play- I get it.

I'm 46, married 21 years, 2 daughters ages 22 and 24, one grandchild about to be 3, dark brown (almost black) shoulder length hair, 5'5" tall and a Texan to the bone! And I'm a New Years baby!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

I tend to let my feelings out of my fingers on this site....

I'm a work in progress.....

How was that?

Very cool.

Thanx.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Okay, you don't want to play- I get it.

I'm 46, married 21 years, 2 daughters ages 22 and 24, one grandchild about to be 3, dark brown (almost black) shoulder length hair, 5'5" tall and a Texan to the bone! And I'm a New Years baby!

I'll have 2 check your other reply. (i like to play.)

Thanx.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How would I describe myself? That is a loaded question. My name is Jonathan Arguelles and I'm an American who is of mixed race ancestry, but I see myself as a proud individual before race or color. I'm 24 and single. I doubt I would get married, but have a strong partnership with a beautiful woman who will be a lot like me. I'm interested in capitalism and business in general. I would love to become a great leader. As well become very rich. Since I grew up poor I would love to be able to say I have money. It's sad being poor. Everyone is different and I could see myself being happy as a successful business man. For fun I love looking up anything relating to humanity from history to culture, etc. As well anything science related. I have a very rational mind and I'm very down to Earth. Anything else just ask me!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
23 year old Navy vet. 5'5" with brown eyes. Married and divorced before 21. I hail from SE Georgia (Jawjuh for natives). Surrounded by rednecks
I can nearly always (with summer being the obvious exception) be caught wearing my favorite black leather jacket with a hood. I strongly dislike country music and hunting. I grew up listening to 70s and 80s rock. Been living outside societal norms for over a year now... no job (why play in the matrix after I took the pill?) no vehicle (thanks to the lovely police state/Good ol boy system we've got going here) no cellphone (no job=no money for bills) What I DO have is a rucksack big enough to carry all of my belongings in, which is about all I can think to hold onto. Hahahaha I'm so out of place here, I was lucky to find out about ATS.

EDIT: If the sun's out, my aviators are on to...*cough* protect *cough* my eyes
edit on 4/5/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I am.... Batman.

Heff is confused...he *thinks* he's Batman...he's actually...Batboy....

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You shouldn't parade Heff's childhood pics around like that! Seriously tho I almost flew over the back of my chair it skeered me so bad!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Internet persona : 23 yrs old, butt length blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect figure, 36-24-36, porcelain skin, 5'9", 120 lbs, french model.... oh and I drive a Lambo. I have no kids and Im a nymphomaniac.

Real life: old, married forever ( or so it seems some days) 3 kids ( all girls... argh), 5'4" 125 lbs, black hair, brown eyes and lotsa neat contacts when I want to pretend, brown skin, degreed ( I dont think thats even a word) professional, type A personality, mean. I also like turtles....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm really Natalie.
Just turned 29 on march 27!! whoop whoop!
Been married for 8 years now..9 in October. We have one lil guy who is about to be 8. He's awesome! Loves to battle me with light sabers and have duals with dart guns.

I'm a lady born and raised in Memphis,TN. I now live in north ms. A lil country which I love. When I look outside I have a field across the street that has 14 horses. It's lovely. I'm an eccentric southern belle. I am little. 5'1, 115lbs. Dark hair to my shoulders and bangs, blue eyes. My nose is pierced with a hoop ring and I have a Monroe piercing as well. 5 tats. My wedding ring is a tat of a star

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

I wanted to add that ATS is like a family to me. A dysfunctional family but who's family isn't

edit on 5-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join