It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor's prediction of civil war soon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out that:

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.
John Titor

Have there not been civil unrest near the presidental election? Look at all the grassroot websites dedicated to disrupting the presidental election, not to mention all the AWOL marines/soldiers that have fled to Canada because of the war.

Also wanted to point out that Titor saying the civil war begins in 2004 was a mistake that he pointed out and corrected posts later.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hi Folks

New to the whole ATS thing here.

I have been following the John Titor story from very early on - pre 9/11 in fact. A lot of what he said could have been educated guesses. Anyone with even a passing interest in Geo-politics and social studies could have stacked the dominoes the same way he has.

However, some of the things he said still haunt me. The reference to the expression WMD's as someone noted earlier. How every western society would develop the same problems as the people came to realise they no longer had a say in their own government. Anyone who can't see that brewing right now should consider pulling their buried heads from the sand.

Another point to note is about civil unrest. What is civil unrest? Protests, mass rallys against the Government, people fleeing over the border to Canada, soldiers going nuts with guns rather than being posted back overseas, people flocking to movies that paint their government in a bad light......??? What will it take for people to officially declare a state of unrest? The media aren't going to do it, that's for sure.

With the media firmly reigned in, it will be at least 2008 before anyone realises how bad the situation really is. Picture it. 2008. The people get geared up for another election. The government than says...ah...sorry guys, no election. We like it here. We SO own you guys thanks to Patriot Act II, etc., that anyone who doesn't like it gets an all expenses paid to the re-education camp. End of story. How would people react. Civil.....ahhhh....unrest?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by howmuchisthedoggy
I have been following the John Titor story from very early on - pre 9/11 in fact. A lot of what he said could have been educated guesses. Anyone with even a passing interest in Geo-politics and social studies could have stacked the dominoes the same way he has.

However, some of the things he said still haunt me. The reference to the expression WMD's as someone noted earlier. How every western society would develop the same problems as the people came to realise they no longer had a say in their own government. Anyone who can't see that brewing right now should consider pulling their buried heads from the sand.

Another point to note is about civil unrest. What is civil unrest? Protests, mass rallys against the Government, people fleeing over the border to Canada, soldiers going nuts with guns rather than being posted back overseas, people flocking to movies that paint their government in a bad light......??? What will it take for people to officially declare a state of unrest? The media aren't going to do it, that's for sure.

With the media firmly reigned in, it will be at least 2008 before anyone realises how bad the situation really is. Picture it. 2008. The people get geared up for another election. The government than says...ah...sorry guys, no election. We like it here. We SO own you guys thanks to Patriot Act II, etc., that anyone who doesn't like it gets an all expenses paid to the re-education camp. End of story. How would people react. Civil.....ahhhh....unrest?

Exactly. I seriously couldn't have put it better myself.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join