It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like A Dove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Passion rules the heart of animals. But the need for passion rules the hearts of man.

This need for passion which rules the hearts of Man... it may burn the Worlds of Man into yet another hellish chaos, or open the eternal gates of Heaven upon these same Worlds.

You are important, you who ever knows this - as you are most likely to be a man, with a heart. And even if your heart is of steel instead of flesh, it is never the less a heart inside a man. Thus as long as you have a heart and are a man , or woman, you may steer the World on which you are standing upon.

There is no true luxury upon these Worlds, as all Worlds both have a face bathing in light but also a face bathing in shadow. Why the battles for such impure luxury? Since luxury is something which can exist at two places at once, then every single grain of sand, every parts of the World, and all of the Worlds, are just as graceful than the purest gold.

If we would spend less time making progress horizontally, running battles against one another, and more time making progress vertically, running upward and helping each other, then we all may one day reach the heavens.

If we would waste less space at storing weapons, we may have more space to dedicate to knowledge and evolution.

I saw elites suffocate the life of an entire World and then convince the people that the people was responsible of this. I then saw people rise in anger against the elite, with the life of this World in the line. Men with passion for destruction and chaos, rising against men who behaved like selfish childrens.

Thus I weep for all life, may it be the slow snail or the galloping horse, the soaring eagle or the crawling snake, the musical civilization of dolphins or the technological civilization of Man.

Passion for destruction will result in destruction. Passion for peaceful goals, harmony and evolution will result in something far more awesome. See... I also saw that when a man has a passion for some things, just one man can move entire Worlds to make these things come into existence. And when I saw that I gaped in awe, and the future started to seem to hold some untapped potential, some untapped energy, some very strong hopes after all.

Love all, for Love is the only way one can truly awaken from this dream which we all live in.

I wrote at many ends of the Worlds. At time's end. But I know that time itself does not matter - should it come to an end, I saw something even more powerful than that. You, children of the light. This light I speak of... its colour may vary for you all, depending on what face of the diamond you believe in. Some are sly and devious, some are simple and good. You all bear a different colour, but, together, all colours form the most pure of white... just like a dove.

John D. Swanne

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Beautiful words Swan. Good work.

There is no true luxury upon these Worlds, as all Worlds both have a face bathing in light but also a face bathing in shadow.

This is the key.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Thanks... I hope these words could become more than just words some time in the future...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2013 by swan001 because: Sorry wrong thread

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: swan001

That is profound and beautiful. 🐸🎩🤓🌈🦋❤️😍😎🌞🌛🌹

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: swan001

Graceful ☮️

top topics