It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is Narrator Productions, The Choir and Greyskins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Someone sent me this video and the following message on another forum I'm not going to say which and I'm not going to give away the members name but I thought it was all pretty weird myself... anyway heres the message this person sent and the video, it dosen't seem like much to me just a couple dudes talking about filming a music video or something.

*message begin*
If you have not heard of the Choir there is probably a good reason
These idiots haven't heard of it either.

Well they are in for a surprise I can smell it from miles away and one of these kids reeks like a greyskin (even though he dosen't know what a greyskin is but I don't blame him not many do I bet you don't either).

Keep your eyes peeled kid, or have somone peel them for you.

This is going to be one of those rides you scream and cry to get off of but once it stops you just want to do it again and again.

Sincerely yours, ******* ********** (name blocked for his anonimity)
*message end*
He's right I haven't heard of the Choir... Should I have?

And heres the video its on youtube.

Go ahead and take a look ATS...

I can't tell which one is a greyskin as I don't know what that is (the closest thing i can think of as a greyskin would be the aliens known as 'greys' but for some reason I don't think that is what the sender of this message was talking about...)

I don't know but I am going to subscribe to these guy's Channel and I think they have a twitter account too but I don't use twitter so thats' pointless for me but I am going to keep watching their videos. Needless to say I am intrigued.

new topics

join