It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea tells diplomats to scram! Then sets unnerving April 10 deadline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

North Korea tells diplomats to scram! Then sets unnerving April 10 deadline

www.nydailynews.com

North Korea reportedly told staff to evacuate from embassies in Pyongyang by April 10. "We believe they have taken this step as part of their continuing rhetoric that the U.S. poses a threat to them," Britain's Foreign Office said in a statement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com
www.bloomberg.com
www.vanguardngr.com

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here we go. Definitely a step up, in addition fo Embassy staff all citizens of Russia and Great Britain have been asked to leave North Korea for their own safety.

The date of April 10th has been set as the deadline. l have not been particularly worried before this, but this sounds much more serious than anything that has gone before.

Other links below.

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5-4-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
sorry dude someone beat you to the punch line, intersting all the same though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
S & F

I am looking at national news as we speak.

It's getting pretty serious over there. Missiles are confirmed as being loaded, embassies are being told to evacuate, and the White House put out a statement earlier for the world leaders to be prepared for a strike.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yes and it is a much better thread too. I will ask the mods to close this one. Thank you. I did a search honest, I just didn't use the right key words
abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...
edit on 5-4-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

link   
Dear Lil' Kim,

Get on with it or STFU. Your 15 minutes are up...

Signed,
The Rest of the World

link   
reply to post by Iamschist

I just heard about this on my local news station; he is serious and it was indicated by the newscaster that Jong-un says if they don't leave by April 10th; they are out of luck and he really does not care what happens to them.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes he sounds quite serious. I am not sure about announcing on April 10th I am going to war with you, is a good tactic, but what do I know He didn't actually say that, but making people pack up an leave is no small thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
reply to post by caladonea

Yes he sounds quite serious. I am not sure about announcing on April 10th I am going to war with you, is a good tactic, but what do I know He didn't actually say that, but making people pack up an leave is no small thing.

I think step by step he is heading towards an attack; I also think that he has some allies who are going to back him up; but I am not exactly factually sure who they are; I have my theories though.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
As requested by the OP.

Thread CLosed.

~Tenth

link   
The people of SK and JP deserve to be at peace, they're smart peaceful people. I say the US take NK out right now, in the dark, they won't see it coming.

link   
The people of SK and JP deserve to be at peace, they're smart peaceful people. I say the US take NK out right now, in the dark, they won't see it coming.

join