It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Gun Control} Obama: "Why Are You Afraid Of The Govt. That You Elected?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If people would pay attention to the voting record of congressmen their ratings would be bouncing at the bottom. I recently went to a town meeting, the first one in 4 years, most people had no clue what was going on. I spoke up rather loudly and exposed the treason. After the meeting several people thanked me speaking out.

It appears many are afraid to speak up and this is why congress believes we are all going along to get along and will accept any tyranny they create to enslave us. If we all don't speak out now, freedom will be lost forever.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The fact that he is asking that question is alarming.
With hand pick officers standing behind him, creating an illusion of support, he continues to fool the masses.

Meanwhile, outside, not covered by State TV:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

knowing i didn't vote for this fool (a second time), i do wonder, who does he think voted for him ? and since most know who did, why is he convinced that they are afraid of him ?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

He knows full well that his status as the Meal Ticket led to his re-election.

It's the democratic way. It's definitely what got Obama re-elected. Unfortunately, I live in New York, but luckily I live in Upstate NY, not the city. Unfortunately, it's NYC that is killing the rest of us in the state. I really wish NYC would drown and float away. While I support the short-term use of social programs, democrats prefer to keep the poor poor, ensuring votes for generations and generations. For the poor there is no incentive to get off social welfare programs, and democratic politicians like that just fine. We have a triumvirate of evil here in N.Y., Cuomo, Bloomberg, and Schumer.

I'm not a fan of either democrats or republicans. Both parties wreak of decay, dishonesty, and deceit.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
Obama was elected by voter fraud.. Do you really think that the women that voted for him SIX times is really the only one that did it? Pssht

Oh really voter fraud where's the proof?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Mr. Executive orders is really saying that?

Obama has signed 111 Franklin D. Roosevelt however signed 3466. So that would make Obama Mr. Executive orders Jr.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
What's funny to me is you all have this image of Obama akin to a supervillain skulking in some hollowed out volcano lair, petting a white cat while plotting your personal destruction.

Yes. Yes we do.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Obama has signed 111 Franklin D. Roosevelt however signed 3466. So that would make Obama Mr. Executive orders Jr.

The other day I was walking the down the street and two bank building standing next to each other were being robbed.

Bank A was being robbed by Steve, Bank B was being robbed by Joey.
I saw Joey, I was like damnn... CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!
A bystander next to me said forget it, let him go, he's an honest man in comparison to Steve.
Steve robbed more banks than Joey.

The above is based on an untrue story!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't like Obama, he is in on the plans for a NWO.
His administration didn't write the NDAA, but they made it law.

However I believe you took him out of context, with the restrained
by our founding fathers.

He was saying you shouldn't fear government, because they are by the people,
for the people.

I have a hard time believing anyone wants to be killed by drones, or be imprisoned
without proof or trial

Then what do I know? He clearly said 90% of Americans want what he wants.
As our president elected by the people for the people, we all know he wouldn't lie.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Of course you know, with all your attention distracted on this non issue about gun control. Congress is probably doing something far worse.

Guns aren't in danger, you have the huge gun lobby that fights for your insane right to own massive amounts of firepower so you can someday unleash it on an unsuspecting strip mall or office.

So don't worry all you little Tim McVeigh's and you aspiring Ted Kaczynski's and you hopeful David Koresh's out there. Your guns aren't going anywhere.

What they are doing while your wasting your breath on this however might be something to look into.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by TriForce
Obama was elected by voter fraud.. Do you really think that the women that voted for him SIX times is really the only one that did it? Pssht

Oh really voter fraud where's the proof?

The idiot (typical of an obama supporter) admitted it.. My point is if she was able to vote 6 times, how many others did the same?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As long as a 3rd party canadite is keep out of the election process by every dirty trick imaginable, the will of millions of Americans was not considered....I absolutely do not believe only 1% of the people voted 3rd party...so NO....."We" didn't elect him.........

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Of course you know, with all your attention distracted on this non issue about gun control. Congress is probably doing something far worse.

Guns aren't in danger, you have the huge gun lobby that fights for your insane right to own massive amounts of firepower so you can someday unleash it on an unsuspecting strip mall or office.

So don't worry all you little Tim McVeigh's and you aspiring Ted Kaczynski's and you hopeful David Koresh's out there. Your guns aren't going anywhere.

What they are doing while your wasting your breath on this however might be something to look into.

Yeah they pushed through this "Monsanto Bill"......scumbags.........
and you think people shouldn't be worried?

The rest of your post is offensive...and your really going to bring up Waco? The other two nuts you mention didn't even use guns...and there is evidence to suggest Tim McVeigh was the fall guy for a much more sinister plot........

The gun laws we have are enough, nothing is going to prevent crazy people from hurting or killing others, ask Australia and the UK who are now left helpless to criminals that will get guns ILLEGALLY....get it ?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

The rest of your post is offensive...and your really going to bring up Waco? The other two nuts you mention didn't even use guns...and there is evidence to suggest Tim McVeigh was the fall guy for a much more sinister plot........

Look through Tim McVeigh's writings and compare them to some of the pro gun crowds posts and tell me if they aren't using the EXACT same playbook.

Rinse and repeat with Kaczynski, same deal, same insane writings, same playbook

The gun laws we have are enough, nothing is going to prevent crazy people from hurting or killing others, ask Australia and the UK who are now left helpless to criminals that will get guns ILLEGALLY....get it ?

Yea, it's the crazy people that get guns legally that I'm worried about. You know, the ones that can't comprehed the first part of the 2nd amendment so they completely ignore it and assume it doesn't exist but blast the 2nd amendment like a constitutional Tourette's syndrome case.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
When someone says "why are you afraid of me?"....What they are really saying is "I am afraid of you."

And they should be.

Government fearing its citizens is how it should be, not the other way around.

1.6 BILLION bullets.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

You really think legal gun owners that have very reasonable concerns about thier government are using the same "playbook" as nuts that are willing to kill inoccent people to make some sort of anti-government statement?

Our government certainly doesn't have a problem killing innocent people to get those "terrorists".....they are the one's that scare me, because my beliefs could make me a "domestic terrorist"...and for the record I don't own guns.....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You really think legal gun owners that have very reasonable concerns about thier government are using the same "playbook" as nuts that are willing to kill inoccent people to make some sort of anti-government statement?

This post is exactly what I am talking about. This is why I think that "law abiding gun owners"
are using the same playbook and have no problem taking out their fellow countrymen in a bloodbath of violence to make their point.

edit on 6-4-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can someone please show me a proposed law by the progressives that increases the punishment on people who commit crimes with firearms (as a deterrent).

Because all I can see are restrictions on people who have not committed a crime!

And Obama has the gall to say, "Why Are You Afraid Of The Govt. That You Elected?"

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This post is exactly what I am talking about. This is why I think that "law abiding gun owners"
are using the same playbook and have no problem taking out their fellow countrymen in a bloodbath of violence to make their point.

edit on 6-4-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)
soooo, you're claiming that quoting historical statements is reflective of an 'imbalance' ??
have you read your own musings lately ?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

These folks think we elected them as rulers to tell us what to do. We elected, so we hold, representatives and protectors of the constitution......oh I am even making myself laugh.

edit on 6-4-2013 by Logarock because: n

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join