Question about hair and vampires/demons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So, I'm 24 years old. Two days ago (at least, it was noticed two days ago) a patch of my hair turned white. This followed, or was noticed, after a dream I had where I had seen a black figure near the bed, and it talked to me. I don't remember what it said. It wasn't a frightening dream, I didn't think anything of it until the white patch was noticed.

My wife has seen things beside the bed, but I always kind of thought it was sleep paralysis. Also, I made this thread a while back about an encounter with something that left me drained, and again yesterday, I felt drained all day.

The common explanations for this type of thing are vitamin problems, diet problems, stress, etc. I don't have a strange diet, I eat somewhat healthy though not the greatest. I don't have much stress in my life. I'm a pretty easy going guy.

I know there could be other explanations, I just want to explore this further.

So, here's the picture.

So, my question is, anyone ever heard of something turning your hair white after an attack?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Stress or lacking certain nutrients... could be Tuberous sclerosis.

en.wikipedia.org...

Go to a doctor and get it checked out.

edit on 5-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I know you're using logic, but I'm not.

It's more fun to do this.

Also, thanks for the link.

I'm actually taking several things into account though, and I don't discount the paranormal, but I do plan on checking it out.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Well, the old timers used to always make comments about "So and so was so scared that his/her hair turned white" so maybe there's something to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ok it was a Vampire demon called Bob.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe your wife bleached a section of your hair while you were sleeping.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have only heard of people's hair turning white after a very stressful or scary experience. I personally knew a young guy that had a white streak like yours, but it was natural???

I have found this blog, and will add the link for you. I read a few remarks. Some (who does not have hair turning white overnight) say it is natural and others (whose hair turned white overnight) that say it's after a supernatural experience.

I hope this will help you

My hair turned white after a ghost experience

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysWonder

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If the patch was never noticed before, and judging by the length of your hair, the roughly 3-4 inches of hair went stark white in less than a week/day/few hours if not less.

Is this correct?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
white hair may be a normal type of poliosis from not having any pigment to color the hair in that area.
many times the area just runs out of color, doesn't matter the age. Other times could be vitamins or a more sever health condition.
You may have just noticed it but it was there
I have a few hairs on my left side that are white since I was a kid, most the time they are hidden so I don't notices them but if I look for them they are their smiling.

wouldn't worry too much about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Did your mother in law surprise you and maybe scare you?????

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Saw something black by the bed
Getting a white hair stripe down the back of your head
Were you bit by a skunk lately?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

As far as I know, yes that is what happened. Nobody noticed it at least, but in a span of two days, several people noticed when none had before.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

I didn't notice them. 3 people within two days did. I didn't believe my mom when she told me, or I thought I had a stray white or something, then the next day, two guys in my band noticed it at the same time, and one girl noticed it later that day.

It's possible that they were there, but I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

rabies bro

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Disregard science, it's totally the netherworld guy. Probably thought that the next big money-making craze was going to be young professional males all rushing to bleach a random patch of hair white. He was probably giving you the sales pitch when he visited you but you didn't hear him. Probably also mentioned that the first time is free. At least he got the non-threatening salesman act down. Also, I wouldn't look to him for investment tips.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Dantose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dantose

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not stupid, broseph. I enjoy the paranormal, I know I'm poisoning myself. Thanks for your concern about my addiction.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Oh crap that was totally not meant as an insult and I didn't mean to offend you. This thread clearly led you to the information you were seeking, and I just decided to give a dumb reply that might get a chuckle.

If its any consolation on the paranormal, I'm about 99% sure that a shadow person frequently visits me in my home. Similar description to what you described from your dream, but they've never 'attacked' me. This one seems to enjoy pick-pocketing my e-cig and hiding it in strange but obvious locations. I can sometimes see him out of the corner of my eye as a translucent dark flash of shillouette. Usually my e-cig disappears from my pocket shortly after I get a glimpse, even if I haven't moved from my spot where I relax on the couch since the last time I used the e-cig. I don't understand the end-game, but for now it's just a strange nuisance.

I'm honestly sorry about the post. After reading it again, this time without a playfully joking tone, I can see it really does seem like a pretty messed up way to insult you. Although... pulling out the bronouns out for a retaliatory strike might be in a similar vein (/joke)
edit on 6-4-2013 by Dantose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dantose

Oh, no worries dude. Inflection is crap through a keyboard. I'm sorry I got offended, just braced myself for that reaction I suppose.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

that is not bleach.. its gone grey.. ive never seen a ghostly encounter turn hair grey before, but like someone said its an old wives tale.. so there may be some truth in it all..

i do remote viewing type work, where i tune into the space, i dont see pretty pictures like a movie, i see energy lines and spirits etc, and then i clear them.. its kind of what i have been working on with my healing studies the last few years, as im always led to strange things happening at peoples houses..

and you seem like you're excited by it all, which is cool.. do you want me to tune into your place and see what i see there?? if you are having some sort of paranormal/ghost like activity, its very easy for them to get into dream space... there are things like demons in the world, but they are not that common, most of these type of issues i have dealt with the last few years tend to be really cranky ghosts, as there is a lot of bullying going on when you have multiples in a house..

let me know if you want me to have a look, as i find it highly interesting too.. and its just an opinion of what it may be there.. so if you dont like what i say, just ignore it..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join