It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inners worlds - outer worlds movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
hi all, i just thought i would share this documentary/movie i found on youtube last night. i found it very good, well worth a watch!

[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg[/yvid

there is 4 parts in all.

"Inner Worlds was created by Canadian film maker, musician and meditation teacher Daniel Schmidt. The film could be described as the external reflection of his own adventures in meditation. As Daniel came to meditative insights, he realized that these same insights were discovered over and over in spiritual traditions around the world and that all traditions share a common mystical underpinning. He realized that it is this core experience that connects us not only to the mysterious source of all creation, but to eachother as well"

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmccracken

just the id tag,

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Awesome thanks for sharing this

For many the message will be lost as they cannot get past the ego...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

just the id tag,

thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
watched the first two, so far very interesting, thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, I managed to go through all four of them without much difficulty. S&F.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

this bit

aXuTt7c3Jkg

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Great video for newcomers! This is going to be our common knowledge. We are not that far from it.
A star and a flag!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've seen many other youtube vids on these subjects, but this is by far one of the best. Very relaxing too, just what i needed, thanks!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

He is showing it at meditation stage. I can even open third eye, when I listen to him.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

sorry what you mean by meditation stage? you mean the alpha-wave inducing soundtrack? Funny you talk about opening the third eye, as after I watched the two first parts of this I was feeling really relaxed, so I attempted a little meditation. And for some reason I automatically focused on the third eye, and straight away I felt a kind of pressure/vibration on my forehead and all around my head!

new topics

top topics

join