It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans and their Guns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Americans think their guns are going to protect them. They don't want to give up their guns because it protects them from the government.

Let's face it, Americans need to wake up. Your guns did not stop the fact that fluoride is added to your water, that your country is the main consumer of GMO, or the fact you get sprayed with chemtrails on a regular basis.

America has the most blatantly corrupt government on the planet, by far.

America is the most advanced police state out of all democracies on the planet.

What good has gun ownership ever brought America?

America has been nothing but a tool of the elite for a hundred years, constantly taken to war based on false flags, each war destroying your country slowly but surely, the international bankingfamilies using Americans as pawns as when required.

Lied and manipulated for decades, but don't worry, you've got your guns. When the government crumbles or the dollar is no longer required, your guns will protect you!

As long as you have your guns, everything will be OK, it doesn't matter that the main agenda is to bring America down, you'll unknowingly be playing your part in the elite's agenda when chaos reigns.

Violence is, and never will be, the answer to this conflict, but Americans know best, or so they think!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Me thinks you just have a problem with Americans not our guns.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Tell us how you really feel about Americans.

Because your gov't is in Kahootz as well as every other one.

We like our guns. Get over it.

We are corrupt? No the gov't is. Civillians are trying to make a impossible situation work.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Your Post = FAIL!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
As a non American, i take offense....nice rant though!
Guns = freedom

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Iam Glad they have loadsa Guns cos I know when I go and visit the Zombie apocalypse will happen

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

That's just ridiculous... Unless your the catalyst carrying the T-Virus..... Then GAME ON!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Shhhh don't tell anyone.
Was gonna give you all a surprise

Seriously I too thought it was silly, USAers and their guns but once again the many decent people explained why and I now understand

Who said? Education,Education,Education? because they were right and I love ATS because it educates me about people around the world

I love you guys.
edit on 5-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

What's there left to say???? Peace be with you Boymonkey~

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What good has gun ownership ever done for America?
- It helped us to win WW2 because most soldiers already knew how to shoot.

Regardless of whether guns in private hands can stop the NWO or wrest control of the government back to the people they do serve another very important function: they can allow me to set the time and method of my own demise. I will never have to worry about being black bagged and thrown in to camp X-ray for years.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I feel the irony is that we are as screwed as we are because of the second amendment. Think about it. We allow the government to get away with what we do because we know that they know that we are armed and we think they are afraid of us. This gives Americans the false security that the government isn't doing anything too bad because they know we'd get all "patriot" on them or something. Of course, that leads to all these people justifying everything the government does and downplaying the harm caused by their own conservatives or the GOP.

If we didn't have guns, our police wouldn't be so insane and we would have rioted nearly every damned year since 1911 and I would bet that our nation would be a much more free state than it is now.

Don't get me wrong, I support the right to own firearms but I'm convinced that the government has always used it for their benefit, knowing that it keeps at least half the population from rioting against obvious encroachments to our rights.

Ironically, they are encroaching on that right itself which makes me nervous. It's as if they decided they don't need it to keep us in check anymore. Why?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Just to point out you were late comers to the war and It wasn't just you who won it...
It was in jest wasn't it? I hope.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What about Iraqiis? Every home can have an AK47 - fully automatic. I don't see you whining about them and their guns! Like another poster said, I think your problem is with Americans not guns we have a right to own enshrined in the Constitution. Many use them to feed their families - by hunting, not crime.
edit on 5/4/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Just to point out you were late comers to the war and It wasn't just you who won it...
It was in jest wasn't it? I hope.

Nobody was really left except the brits and they were barely holding on. If you didn't have our supplies and pilots you wouldn't even have lasted that long.

The war was, for all intents and purposes, lost until America came in. Churchill was a blimey idiot when it came to military tactics. As stupid as Hitler was actually. Thank God our generals showed up and took over.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Americans think their guns are going to protect them.

Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Sigh Ok you lot saved the day and no other country fought
....Many countries helped defeat the Nazi's including the USA but do not say it was all down to the USA because it was not.
Watching to many Hollywood movies I think.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Sigh Ok you lot saved the day and no other country fought
....Many countries helped defeat the Nazi's including the USA but do not say it was all down to the USA because it was not.
Watching to many Hollywood movies I think.

Of course other countries fought but I could bring you through point by point of the status of the war when America finally entered it and it was not looking good for the allies at all.

The only real hope you had was that Russia could keep sending in enough cannon fodder to run the Nazi's out of ammunition, even with their loss of the 6th army at Stalingrad, it was a foregone conclusion that Britain would be out of it before Russia could start a massive counter-offensive.

If America had stayed completely out of it, Britain would have been blockaded, meaning no supplies and your RAF would have been defeated. The British simply did not have the numbers. Radar does little good if you have no planes or airfields left.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well by all means please refrain from visiting or moving to the US then if you find us so distasteful. Simple problem=simple solution. Fortunately if you are not an American citizen you have no vote in any of it only an opinion, which you are entitled to- but that doesn't mean that opinion has to be respected.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hopechest, we, the USA, could not have won that war if we didn't have ALL allies!!

Yes it was going bad for the allies until we joined but if we alone had to fight Germany and Japan , we would have lost!!

The axis were allready tooled for war, it took the USA a couple of years to get our war machine going

All the allied powers worked incredibly hard to win that war

Great Britain
French resistance
Spanish resistance
Phillipino resistance
Australia ( incredible fighters!)

Anyone else I left out sorry I'm thinking on the fly here

Bottom line is that most American solders were allready trained in firearms

Audie Murphy comes to mind, look him up, an incredible man!!!

Be safe people

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What good has gun ownership ever done for America?
- It helped us to win WW2 because most soldiers already knew how to shoot.

Regardless of whether guns in private hands can stop the NWO or wrest control of the government back to the people they do serve another very important function: they can allow me to set the time and method of my own demise. I will never have to worry about being black bagged and thrown in to camp X-ray for years.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

I would just like to say, I am not anti American as many have replied. I am genuinely concerned that when the # hits the fan, the fact that Americans own guns is going to make it a hell of a lot worse than it will be elsewhere.

America entered WW2 because of the elite, the same banking families orchestrating events today. The same folks who gave Americans their 'right to bear arms', the same folks who placed America under covert control rather than overt control. The allies only won the war so Nazism was defeated, Israel could be set up and the Communist experiment could continue.

With the cold war 'over', currents events and this non stop fear mongering to prepare the masses for a huge change in the economic structure of the world, I just genuinely think Americans are being used as pawns, and America being armed is a part in this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join