It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen is winning me over!! Go Charlie!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Best show was Two and a Half Men (with Charlie), but not worth a sheet anymore. Anger Management ain't so bad either.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
After thinking about it overnight, I would say growing up the way he did was addictive .( rich & famous) I am sure everyone would enjoy growing up having everything. There is a downside to that, if not many downsides to it. He is a bit self destructive no doubt. However, it is obvious to me, and worth noting that he has a big heart and was raised with good basic moral values. I hope for him and the world that he can beat his demons and become the shining example of true caring and action in a world that is in dire need of both. Go Charlie!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

I am not a big fan of celeb hype to be honest. Most of them live very crappy lives and get applauded for that.

I have always liked charly though, simply because he´s not trying to be perfect. He just is who he is. And you have to respect that.

Other than that he´s a drunk and an addict. So there´s that. I don´t see people run into AA meetings and applauding the misery there.

<< 1   >>

join