It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origin of our problem.. already happened long ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
this is just my belief on the origin of our problem.. i believe there is much much much more, but there are also secrets, within secrets.. within secrets.

ETs migrated here looong ago (Brotherhood of the Snake), after so much war and devastation destroyed their original planet, because they tried to control the population a little too soon. they were extremely good with building.. and they were experts in astrology, star alignments and planets, as well as accurately predicting days, months, and years by space, (you can see this commonly displayed in the branched off groups over time of them) but they had nothing on this planet (nor did they know anything about it) they were beginning from scratch. im talking when man was very primitive and we were beginning as a species.. and they mated with us so much overtime we are all blended with their actual DNA, blood, and everything else. we're still predominantly 'monkey gene' though. which is also why we'll never find the missing link we are looking for. but the ETs kept certain bloodlines nearly 100%.. they are the richest of the rich.. your rothschilds.. your rockefellers.. queens & kings.. the Black Nobility.. and they date all the way back to the pharoahs in egypt, most notably the brother & sister that mated and made a 9 year old Pharoah. when their blood and dna is mixed with relative or descendants or direct bloodlines it doesnt end up in birth defects like ours (monkey gene).. it creates a higher intellectual. you can find them at every corner of success, in every aspect of the world.. from athletes to Apple Inc. and other large company owners to the UN, Banks, and Military Generals worldwide.. they just naturally are born to change everything we know and pioneer. they are different from you and i.. and their purest bloodlines feel ENTITLED to this planet.. they feel their bloodline is the dominant (& pure) one and will eventually move to control everyone, but only when all powerful positions on the whole planet is infilitrated and secured. they dont want a repeat of their last planet, and they will wait 6 thousand more years if they have to. but they wont need to.. the time is closing in.

I believe they had a hand in the creation of the bible.. as well as the origin of RELIGION (and the power and control it can bring) in the sumerian age. i think revelations was added because it is their Magnus Opus.. their masterpiece. their ultimate secret. THEY TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO.. and you worshipped it. they gave you blind hope that someone is gonna save you.. just like the false sense of security the government gives us. they'll bring revelations to life in front of your eyes. most of them today dont even know the deepest secrets.. but theres a group that does.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And that group is............oh yea we know. Fascinating story IF it is true.....I think it very well might be. I also believe religion was created to control the masses period. That does not mean I think that no God Or Gods or higher power exist. I am literally dumbfounded at how many more people would believe that religion is real these days as opposed to believing ET'S really exist and have for a very long time. What do you think is going to happen and why so soon?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Exactly.. religion is probably the oldest of tools they used in control on their original planet, otherwise THIS planets history wouldnt have so many people and countries that have been slaughtered due to religion in the beginning.

new topics

join