It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens just beings from Earth, but in different dimensions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Exactly. Great claims require great proof. This is why I debated so long in posting this. I'm still not sure if it was a good idea. Oh well, here it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Are aliens just beings from Earth, but in different dimensions?

Not according to Mikey, a 6th realm Etherean.

Mikey Speaks Thru Carol's Pendulum About Aliens

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

Hmm. The you in another dimension must have transferred some information to the you in this parallel universe. I read somewhere on the internet about how the reptilians had helped the humans/created them as a slave race to mine for resources. You're story hits the spot.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Understood....but I had to stretch the point that many, many posters here just throw-out the words "aliens" and "ufos"....and most times refer to THE aliens and THE ufos....whereas its probably clearer if referenced as..ET"S (those not of our Terrestial Earth)...and flying-occupied by entities objects as unknown and unidentified flying-in-the-air machines...even though we may understand what they intended....even though grammatically in-correct.

Its kinda of like as though the NWO and TPTB are single organizations located at one mailing address.....even tho they are a myriad of difference groups, places, ideals etc...and they are not. The are many DIFFERENT things...as in "THE" UFO's and "THE"...obviosuly. ALIENS.

PS My neighbors ARE from Mexico...and he did ask me when I showed him the thread here...."But, I am a LEGAL alien from Acupulco...and I have my visa and "green-card" What does this mean? (the thread) We both laughed

Thanks for responding MS

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sirian
I read somewhere on the internet about how the reptilians had helped the humans/created them as a slave race to mine for resources.

Must be true. On the Internet you say.

Fact.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

PS My neighbors ARE from Mexico...and he did ask me when I showed him the thread here...."But, I am a LEGAL alien from Acupulco...and I have my visa and "green-card" What does this mean? (the thread) We both laughed

Thanks for responding MS

Thanks for the reply. I have no problem with anyone from other countries (I spent about 3 months in Los Mochis, Mexico in the Sinaloa region. It is an awesome place with great people).

As for ET's, there are as many theories about where they come from as there are different religions. We will never know the absolute truth until they tell us what it is. Until then, keep watching the skies.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

Well, if Mikey said so, then... Wait, didn't he like cereal or something? Yeah, give it to Mikey, he won't eat it. I never understood why they wanted to give it to Mikey in the first place if they knew he wouldn't eat it.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MUness

Originally posted by Sirian
I read somewhere on the internet about how the reptilians had helped the humans/created them as a slave race to mine for resources.

Must be true. On the Internet you say.

Fact.

Actually, it is an 'Internet Fact' or 'That which is taken as fact because someone said so'.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
reply to post by MUness

Well, if Mikey said so, then... Wait, didn't he like cereal or something? Yeah, give it to Mikey, he won't eat it. I never understood why they wanted to give it to Mikey in the first place if they knew he wouldn't eat it.

Different Mikey.

But you knew that.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Here, you used a correct moniker-name for "aliens"...when referring to entities not from Earth. E.T.'s (EXTRA-TERRESTIALS. Not terrestrially from here). It sadly is a sign of the times with those who use THE ALIENS and THE UFOS...when obviously, the words themselves define their definitions.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You might be interested in reading some Jacques Vallée.

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), also called the extradimensional hypothesis (EDH), is an advanced theory by Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH).[1][2][3][4] IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.[2]
Although ETH has remained the predominant explanation for UFOs by UFOlogists,[5] some ufologists have abandoned it in favor of IDH. Paranormal researcher Brad Steiger wrote that "we are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon that is largely indigenous to planet Earth

en.wikipedia.org...

The IDH makes alot of sense to me and explains many features of abduction type experiences for me. My own feeing is that some 'aliens' /ET's, may indeed be physical beings from other planets but also have the ability to travel between deimensions and have developed technology where they can do this and even take us with them for certain purposes.
Other beings I feel are not physical as we define it and do come from other dimensions.
edit on 9-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2013 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am ten years old and I used to have a bunk bed and I had astural prodjection (sorry my spelling is bad) and it is an out of body experience I also had this last night!! but on this occasion a few months ago first I saw myself asleep and there was a being yellow in colour, slit mouth, wide eyes just like the gray's,3 fleshy horns on top of its head, webbed 3 toed feet, cant remember hands, no facial expression, so now you know he picture I will tell you the story so when I saw it I got a message in my head and I can remember it briefly "do not be afraid" this may sound like it is from a movie but this was real and then the creature turned and stared at me..... I did not have any emotions I was not blinking or breathing it was like the creature was showing me something but I can not remember what it was.... I want the creature to come back.... I felt comforted when it was with me.... a few months later in January of 2013 I woke up with scratches on my foot and my mum woke up with mud up her leg..... had I been abducted.... for some reason I left my bedroom door open that night and I cant remember why!! if any one knows anything about this please reply??!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am ten years old and I used to have a bunk bed and I had astural prodjection (sorry my spelling is bad) and it is an out of body experience I also had this last night!! but on this occasion a few months ago first I saw myself asleep and there was a being yellow in colour, slit mouth, wide eyes just like the gray's,3 fleshy horns on top of its head, webbed 3 toed feet, cant remember hands, no facial expression, so now you know he picture I will tell you the story so when I saw it I got a message in my head and I can remember it briefly "do not be afraid" this may sound like it is from a movie but this was real and then the creature turned and stared at me..... I did not have any emotions I was not blinking or breathing it was like the creature was showing me something but I can not remember what it was.... I want the creature to come back.... I felt comforted when it was with me.... a few months later in January of 2013 I woke up with scratches on my foot and my mum woke up with mud up her leg..... had I been abducted.... for some reason I left my bedroom door open that night and I cant remember why!! if any one knows anything about this please reply??!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am convinced that Aliens fall into two categories; figments of peoples imaginations or real inter-dimensional beings; aka demons.
edit on 4/10/2013 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thank you for your post. It was an interesting read. I will premise my response by saying that I do not agree with this hypothesis, but I wanted to respond because it is a fascinating topic well-worth talking about.

The aliens currently intervening in our worldy affairs have not been invited by us. They are here from their own volition and for their own reasons. Countless human abductions combined with their secrecy and known treachery convince me that they are working against our best interests.

According to the Allies of Humanity, one of the things they are doing is contacting psychically sensitive individuals and trying to get them to work for them, or at the very least publically support them. You may be one such individual. They have the capacity to manipulate people's dreams. Be careful here.

It's best to be cautious. Why would an intervening alien force want us to believe that they are originally human in some way? Do they want us to trust them? Why? Much better to err on the side of extreme caution. How can we do otherwise? Our survival as a species is at stake.

edit on 10-4-2013 by JonMiser because: link to source

edit on 10-4-2013 by JonMiser because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What you have said you were told is something which I had come to form a speculative opinion of, and I've not seen or heard anyone, just read a lot of sci-fi and heard a lot of David Icke in my youth.

I say we build the biggest army and go on a rampage, both the Grays and the Reptilians have got it coming. They created a monster when they messed with the Mammal posse!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Personally I would not trust anything aliens say. They told one person they were from "a small galaxy near Neptune". They just say whatever people want to hear. They never speak with clarity and transparency. I don't buy this "you would not understand" business. We would understand. We are not stupid!
edit on 20-4-2013 by EnPassant because: addition

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I think they are like humans; body and spirit. They are both alien and interdimensional. To get to the real answers we need to address these two levels.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Transformed beliefs

This phenomenon is very interesting indeed.

We used to see strange and mythological creatures everywhere. Gnomes, trolls, nature spirits. Folks walking near water used to see the Neck playing his violin.

Then came the industrial era and very soon we got electricity. And now all the nature spirits and creatures we had been seeing for hundreds or maybe even thousands of years transformed. They slowly transformed into creatures from outer space. Not rarely were they evil and threatened our lives. That part didn't change...yet. Sci-fi novelists wrote books about dangerous creatures from Mars.

A few years ahead the aliens weren't that evil and dangerous anymore. The creatures went through yet another transformation. Now into small creatures with big eyes that visited us and offered to help the humanity. Yet they could be dangerous according to some testimonials. Gnomes could be dangerous too if you didn't treat them right. They could make your livestock sick and "untidy" your house. So it was best to be friends with them. So the core of the believes was still there. Strange and sometimes dangerous creatures that often disappeared into thin air.

Now this phenomenon has gone through yet another one of it's changes. Now they come from another dimension. It still manifest itself in the exact same way, but the creatures has yet again transformed.

So the big million dollar question is:
What has really changed? We or them?

As a very strong believer I just cant avoid the fact that the common denominator here really is our own mind.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If you're serious about this subject then you should read Masquerade of Angels by Dr Karla Turner. I believe her hypothesis was that Aliens (ET), ghosts, Angels, a child's secret friend etc etc are entity's from another dimension with ulterior motives. She did a lot of research and was warned off by govt people and died suddenly with cancer. A good read!

<< 1   >>

join