It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings in Middle East?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Last night I got curious about something. If the U.S. does indeed have technology such as triangle shaped stealth flying technology with odd lights, which supposedly are the cause of many UFO sightings here in the U.S., I wonder if there have been an increase of "UFO" sightings in the Middle East. It would make sense that if the U.S. did have these crafts, that there would be more sightings of such things in areas where the U.S. would be wanting to gather intelligence. I've looked on the internet and have not found any evidence of an increase in sightings in the Middle East since the beginning of the Iraq war.
If you're wondering what the point of this post is, I guess that it is partly trying to determine if the increase in sightings of flying triangles in the U.S. and abroad can actually be attributed to top secret terrestrial craft, or if these sightings are extraterrestrial, and just plain curiosity, and to see if anyone maybe has heard or seen anything about this recently.

peace

[edit on 2-11-2004 by headcheck]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I've seen reports of ufos in mid east and many people say theres a portal there thats y the violence is so strong there, aliens feeding on raw human emotion.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by headcheck
It would make sense that if the U.S. did have these crafts, that there would be more sightings of such things in areas where the U.S. would be wanting to gather intelligence.

Yea I do see what you mean, but I think you may be getting off track as to what these Black Triangles, and other Man-Made UFOs purpose is. I'm not so sure (and anyone feel free to argue, beacause I'm just guessing at this) that the purpose of all the UFOs the government is testing/building is for surveillance, but probably weaponry. Like fighters and such. Which would also make you think why wouldn't they use these UFOs to just wipe out IRAQ (which judging by the way the UFOs look, would be pretty easy) but then the answer to that is, maybe our Government doesn't want the world to see our new technology.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If the government wanted to show us these new craft that they have, they would. The reason that no one is seeing them in the Middle East is because they don't want to take the off chance that some terrorist over there will shoot one of their prescious prototypes down. If I was a member of the group that made that craft, I'd want it right over here, where I could keep a CLOSE eye on it, now wouldn't you???

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
How do you separate a B2 or F117 from a "flying triangle" if you havent seen either?

I seriously doubt US would deploy ANY such experimental weaponry in Iraq, with the risk of being spotted. It just doesnt warrant that kind of force, especially since they have always thought they would stomp Iraqi forces to the ground anyway (which they did).

No, I doubt we will see any of the current high tech weaponry until at least another 20-30 years, or if US get invaded.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Here's a thought, if they do have advanced technology like a flying triangle or disc (anti-gravity) crafts and we know they have been working on cloaking and stealth,who's to say they don't have a couple of disc's over Iraq/Iran rite now...
That would be the ultimate in Reconnaissance,it's totally possible.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I believe so to advance secretive technology, using it testing it old secrets like the SR-71, F117 and the B2 probably more and those are old I do know that the SR-71 are at least 30 years old(since it become public) who knows what we got to day.

EDIT:
Black projects : We dont know it exists (seecret),
Grey projects : we know it exists but dont know how the technology inside,
White projects : we know it exists and the technology.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
if the USA had working Alien ships and they knew how to use them there wouldn't have had to be a war over there all they would have had to do was extract OBL and SH with the technologies on the ships this would be quite easy.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
if the USA had working Alien ships and they knew how to use them there wouldn't have had to be a war over there all they would have had to do was extract OBL and SH with the technologies on the ships this would be quite easy.

But unlike say a farm in Texas, the UFO over Baghdad would have a couple of thousand AK47's aimed at it along with the entire citys AA defense.

And since UFO's are known to crash over something like that farm, how to you think they would fair in Iraq?!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
All very excellent points, I hadn't thought about some of the possibilities yet, appreciate everyone's input on this.

c ya

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't think they would have a problem as for any ships that came down they came down to a battle against another ship that was interfering, unfortunately they aren't supposed to land on our land but it happens occasionally.
But then again what do I know

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is an related article I found about some of these sightings.

Indian sky has been the scene of numerous UFOs in recent days. According to some of the Indian Space Research Organization officials who are officially tight lipped there are lots of excitement about this topic. Many are hinting that in 2012 there will be an official landing in six different countries all over the world. India is one of the six chosen. The UFOs are mainly performing scouting missions to establish contacts with Indian Government and military. India is being told on how to tackle the nuclear, space technology and other advanced technologies.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
How do you separate a B2 or F117 from a "flying triangle" if you havent seen either?

I seriously doubt US would deploy ANY such experimental weaponry in Iraq, with the risk of being spotted. It just doesnt warrant that kind of force, especially since they have always thought they would stomp Iraqi forces to the ground anyway (which they did).

No, I doubt we will see any of the current high tech weaponry until at least another 20-30 years, or if US get invaded.

Actually we have, UAV's and the MOAB. I picked on a rumor that the F-22 is undergoing real world testing there as well. But that is just a rumor, take it for a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
If the government wanted to show us these new craft that they have, they would. The reason that no one is seeing them in the Middle East is because they don't want to take the off chance that some terrorist over there will shoot one of their prescious prototypes down. If I was a member of the group that made that craft, I'd want it right over here, where I could keep a CLOSE eye on it, now wouldn't you???

We all know who this person would've voted for with such an impressive insight!

Was has happened to the level of intellect ats is known for, atleast in my opinon...

We have people implying that we should use the our alien ufos as weapons so that we wouldn't have to fight wars... good lord some people need to attend Political and Social Philosophy/Sociology classes.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by boombye]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ya you fly over to Iraq with the black triangle prototypes being developed by us and I believe Britain and the whole world would hate us even more. Really great idea it would be to eliminate the element of suprise to the rest of the world if one day they do decide they have enough of us. That's our ace in the hole, granted some other countries don't have their own working prototypes or methods of taking ours out of the sky.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natas313
Ya you fly over to Iraq with the black triangle prototypes being developed by us and I believe Britain and the whole world would hate us even more. Really great idea it would be to eliminate the element of suprise to the rest of the world if one day they do decide they have enough of us. That's our ace in the hole, granted some other countries don't have their own working prototypes or methods of taking ours out of the sky.

If we can shoot down UFO class aircrafts, you can bet your ass we can shoot down black triangle class aircrafts.

Well not WE, I live in Sweden and our air defense consist of a 10 year old and a BB gun.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Merka you put a smile on me and gave me a chuckle thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The average goat farmer isn't going to know what to make of many of the saucer-like UAVs used by the military, so yes, there are bound to be sightings......

Actually we have, UAV's and the MOAB. I picked on a rumor that the F-22 is undergoing real world testing there as well. But that is just a rumor, take it for a grain of salt.

I have it on good authority that a pair of Raptors were tested in Iraq, but that they saw only minimal combat...

new topics

top topics

join