It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea advised British & Russian Embassy to Evacuate.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Lil' Kim has to be sweating right now.

I'm sure that someone told him that if he took these steps that the US and its allies would back down and go to the negotiating table, and he could get more handouts to feed his people. It's straight out of the Communist playbook.

This time, we might actually overthrow NK, because our policy is not to let anyone but our allies have nukes.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
According to defector reports going back a good many years and clear into the 90's, holding Japan under threat of massive Chemical weapons bombardment across their populations centers is a key feature of the battle planning first devised and perfected by the Father. Kim Il Sung. I started getting a sick, sinking feeling the moment I first saw headlines yesterday, indicating they were moving launch equipment to the East Coast.

Their nation is tiny, so the move East is hardly necessary for range or impact point accuracy. It sends a message though and that is probably all it was meant to do. Send a message and scream it from the roof tops. Perhaps it's a test ...and I imagine there are analysts in many a dark computer room at this very hour watching all that activity through photo imaging satellites at more detail and situational awareness levels than the on-scene commander has himself on the spot.

Thanks for the analysis/explanation. I was trying to figure out what advantage NK would get by deploying missiles to the east coast. Makes sense that it is to make a point. However, it is a pointless point, so it just seems like more posturing and histrionics. To evacuation does seem to be another level of escalation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn
I had brought the fact up about a planned nuke attack last year after over hearing a conversation from some US Embassy workers at an US Embassy in So East Asia.

I wrote about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was ridiculed but I stayed true to what I knew.

I reminded the ATS'er's here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it seems that there may have been some truth to it after all.

And the US Govt already knew about it last year.

I went back and looked at your posts. Thank you for posting it.
There seem to be a lot of truth to that, especially now since they are openly talking about an impending war.
Only morons want a war, therefore I suspect many replies here are made by paid shills.
This is an act of pure aggression by a big OUT OF CONTROL, BULLY!
I am saddened to see what is coming to America.
It used to be a great country!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The 15th of April is the anniversary of kims grandad-the founder of DPRK.

"Day of the sun" they call it.

Nuclear test,or something worse on the 15th maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by salainen

If all the countries you mentioned are in on this, why is NK doing so much talk? If they want the US to attack first, they're probably not going to get it with NK, as nobody believes them. If Iran was doing all this talk, US might be more inclined to actually make the first move.

It is not if they are all involved but the fact that at least one US Embassy trained for this six months ago.

Listing all those countries during their training was just a disinformation to the employees but one of them seems to step to the forefront as well as Russia.

But what are the rest of these countries doing right now?

We hear nothing. Venezuela would be out of the picture seeing their leader has died since last years training took place.

Russia is flying Nuke sorties out to Guam and along the Alaskan border(not being reported on). Russia troop buildup at their border but who is to say it is not to support NK?

All it takes is one to start and those anti-US collaborators will come out of the woodwork to help bring down America.

edit on 6-4-2013 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

They didn't put veto on decision on sanctions, that's why...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Foreign embassies sit tight despite North Korea's warning
By Jane Chung

SEOUL | Sat Apr 6, 2013 3:17pm IST

SEOUL -- Staff at embassies in North Korea appeared to be remaining in place on Saturday despite an appeal by authorities in Pyongyang for diplomats to consider leaving because of heightened tension after weeks of bellicose exchanges.

North Korean authorities told diplomatic missions they could not guarantee their safety from next Wednesday -- after declaring that conflict was inevitable amid joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises due to last until the end of the month.

in.reuters.com...

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The foreign diplos have probably spoken to each other behind the scenes,and decided that to leave would give the impression to the world that war was nearer-maybe by staying they hope to show the world that things have not escalated to that point yet.
A kind of global calming measure,hopefully.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by traceee
The only reason for which I think the "NWO" should want a war with Asia is to kill the dollar, or engineer another financial collapse.

What are everyone's thoughts?

Actually wars have been proven to generate money and not to cause any financial collapse.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They are seem to be ready for war...
By the way, word 'changes', that doesn't mean anything by itself. That is exuse for criminal and occupation!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

You're right.. I should have checked wiki.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Unless NK is staging the worst war in the history of the world, they are not going to start one. The diplomats know that - just a bunch of talk and moving a couple of missiles is not preparing for war. It's blustering about war - chest thumping.. unless someone really loses their mind in NK, I don't expect anything to come of this.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And yet no one has left their embassy.

Has anyone figured out why?

Because NK are just posturing and to leave gives NK some more media points. I'd be happy to visit NK as a tourist right now. I'd feel as safe as any other time and in fact I'd be safer in their than in some places in the USA just on a normal day!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
And yet no one has left their embassy.

Has anyone figured out why?

Because NK are just posturing and to leave gives NK some more media points. I'd be happy to visit NK as a tourist right now. I'd feel as safe as any other time and in fact I'd be safer in their than in some places in the USA just on a normal day!

Ok, thanks for that input. But I thought the propaganda stopped when they turned the loudspeakers off in Kijong Dong

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob7774
reply to post by Spartanian

Funny that a Spartan would worry about a lack of response.

We Spartans are humans and has feelings, too.

Hunger and thirst to tell some examples

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join