Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The NRBQe - Spanish Reconnaissance Vehicle, "Preppers Dream Car"

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
First I must say is great to find this kind of technology developed for someone else, besides NASA or USA militars.

The Vehicle has a system of detection and identification of chemical compounds and cloud remote sensing contaminants reaching distances of up to 5 km

In order to prevent threats from nuclear, radiological, biological and improvised explosive chemical (known by its acronym NRBQe), the multinational Indra Madrid launched a reconnaissance vehicle specialized for detecting these possible dangers.

Best Mercedes Benz ever (watch video)

Using commercial truck as aplatform, Indra has enabled a safe working space for two operators, a leader and driver operation. The vehicle is pressurized and in case of any accident that might threaten his life, a system of masks filtration equipment coupled to breathe clean air allowed.

Need to set CC on english.

www.larepublica.pe...

About Indra :

Indra is Spain’s largest defense systems company operating in the CBRN Field, with an extensive global footprint. Our approach to CBRN systems is focused on adding value through the integration of CBRN subsystems with Command and Control systems and networks.

www.indracompany.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I would rather have a M93A1 Fox, which is the US Army's CBRN vehicle. Lightly armored, amphibious and six wheel drive. Air conditioned to boot.

www.army-technology.com...

The vehicle posted would have a hard time going through rough terrain. In a TEOTWAWKI event, the roads are going to become undriveable rather quickly.

Of course, either would be just a dream to have. Chances are that I would be on a bike or canoe.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
NRBQ!!!

Every prepper needs one.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Trueman

Of course, either would be just a dream to have. Chances are that I would be on a bike or canoe.

Haha..., same here. I think this vehicle just increased the eilte's chances to survive, with style.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Definitely not for moving around quickly, and with so much rear overhang likely very unstable. Useful for Chemtrailers though.

top topics

join