The rise of the "Divorcers"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
In the long storied history of the TEA Party, taking things to the utmost extreme and making absolutely ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims about this president. I present to you the rise of the "Divorcers"

Now, I'm not clairvoyant, but I am certain that this video:

Will spawn a whole new era of conspiracy theories with absurd claims and ridiculous false "truths"

I am certain in time people will find "evidence" that the Obamas have already split up. They will find "absolutely 100% proof" or divorce filings or whatnot to bolster their absurd belief in this brand new conspiracy theory.

So, get some aspirin, and brace yourself for the rise of the "Divorcers"

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I saw this and I did find her comment to be very strange and revealing about how their relationship is. We also know that Obama was with Reggie Love on one of his outings a few months back. Rumors about Obama and Reggie Love are interesting to say the least.

I think we're definitely going to see an uptick of heterosexual divorces while homosexual marriages will be on the rise.
As above, so below.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It was just a gaff, nothing more. But because it fits with some people's preconceived narrative of hate for this particular president being the most evil being in the entire universe. They will probably run with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I must disagree with you.
There has been an agenda to emasculate men for some time now and I don't believe her words were a mistake. She certainly hasn't kept it a secret that she doesn't enjoy being the FLOTUS, so why should she pretend that she enjoys having to do everything herself when it comes to parenting. Maybe the POTUS is upset she didn't give him any boys. Who knows, but the look on her face makes it seem as though she is not a happy woman as she's discussing the difficulties she has with juggling her position and being a mother.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Who cares? I don't give a dang about the state of their marriage- all I care about is some of the idiotic crapolla they are doing to my country!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

This is more psychological warfare.
This is part of how they're destroying the country.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
With all the real, tangible, current reasons to hate these people why would anyone waste time focusing on something so trivial?

Think about all the policies, infringements, warmongering, budget problems, etc... you have to completely skip over to arrive at something as empty as skin color, marriage, religion, nationality as the reason for not liking these people.

That's right. I'm totally on board with the bankrupt economy, grandstanding on shredding the BOR, militarizing the cops, getting 24/7 access to everyones communications and activity, sending waves of drones into other countries, all that stuff is great. What get's me bothered though is that he might be from kenya/muslim/black/divorced/smoked pot. That's what really bothers me.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yes, because I am sure that Obama spends his time in the oval office petting a white cat looking out the window and then dramatically turns the chair around when one of his staff comes in and says.

"My plan to destroy this nation is almost complete. Bring me my rolodex of EVIL!" (then laughs maniacally)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
With all the real, tangible, current reasons to hate these people why would anyone waste time focusing on something so trivial?

Haven't you seen the ATS Political Forums for the past five years?

Not a day goes by without several straw grasping Obama bashing threads.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Many of these same people who would call this trivial are the exact same people who make thread after thread after thread claiming 100% proof that Obama is the antichrist and the same people who somehow combine fascism and communism into the same ideology.

Let's not forget these are the same group of people who claimed for YEARS that Obama is an illegal alien born in Kenya and raised in some anti American Islamic cabal.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Maybe I havent been paying attention to them. No, no maybe, I definitely havent been.

I do recall seeing a ton of threads claiming all the dislike toward him was based on nothing more than racism though. Backed by something Janine Garafalo said on TV. For the first 3 years it was "you're just racist" every time someone raised a complaint.

That seems to have died down though. Now that it's nigh impossible to differentiate him from Bush.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I believe you are telling the truth, looking through the threads you have started, your focus tends to be more on firearms and protecting the 2nd Amendment than what the president is doing. So, it stands to reason that you are not lying when you tell us that you haven't paid much attention to the hyperbole spewed daily about how evil Obama is.

Honestly the only thread of yours I could find was a Sean Hannity esque one where you seem to claim that people who support this president are starting some sort of scientology like cult.

But many many threads are out there bashing this president for absolutely everything he has done or imagined to do. If a person's only source of information on Obama was ATS, they would come away thinking that the president is the most mass murdering evil thing in all of the universe and most likely has plans on taking over Hell itself citing Satan is just too nice a guy.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Forgot about that thread

I still see that woman around from time to time. I overheard her not long ago threatening to take up a shotgun against Obama if he came for her garden referencing stories of raw milk raids and municipalities acting against residential gardens.

Seems she's just a lunatic and not representative of a greater "Obamatolengy" movement.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I guess I simply expect the woman to act like her husband, the Commander in Chief, is a good father.
Remember how Hillary Clinton stood by her husband's side during his philandering activities as President to at least give the illusion of a unified front?
I guess Mrs. Obama didn't the memo about smiling and not criticizing the POTUS for anything.
This is not the picture of a happy woman. If the President can't even keep his family happy and harmonious, you really think he can do this for the families in the country?
No.
The FLOTUS' words are being heard loud and clear on my end. I'm sorry more people aren't able to read between the lines.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
I am certain in time people will find "evidence" that the Obamas have already split up. They will find "absolutely 100% proof" or divorce filings or whatnot to bolster their absurd belief in this brand new conspiracy theory.

They will also claim, in the face of proof to the contrary, things like:

Originally posted by Afterthought
She certainly hasn't kept it a secret that she doesn't enjoy being the FLOTUS,

I think Michelle probably feels like she's single a lot of the time with her husband traveling and being so busy. People misspeak... Sometimes a mistake is just a mistake.
I make them, you make them and Lord knows politicians make them!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Haven't you ever heard of a Freudian slip? When someone messes up what they're saying, it's usually because the subconscious mind is coming to the forefront and revealing the truth.
She probably does feel like a single parent and is just embarrassed that the camera caught her true feelings.
Anyways, believe whatever you want. I already know from past threads, we don't usually agree on things, so it's no surprise to see you rolling your eyes at me.

I'd be pretty upset if my husband stated in an interview that he was a single father. But, people make mistakes all the time and everyone's just being too sensitive, right? Yeah, that's it.

Edit to Add: The psychological warfare aspect of this comes into play because the media actually decided to show the unedited version of this. Now, ask yourself why they would do this. Are they wanting women to start believing they don't need a man around to raise kids? Are they trying to embarrass Mrs. Obama? Of course all we can do is speculate, but a few answers come to mind.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I personally don't give a rat's behind whether Mr. and Mrs. Obama are married, divorced, separated, living separate lives or very happily content in their marriage. That being said I must say that it is odd that she would mis-speak in such a way. My husband is away far more than the POTUS is and it has been that way for YEARS and have never referred to myself as a "single" anything- even in a slip of the tongue. Many of my girlfriends are in the same situation and I've never heard any of them make any such references either. I'm not saying it means anything, just that it IS kind of odd and I could see where some people would latch on to the statement.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Reality hasn't been an issue for these people. It won't phase them a bit. I'm sure we will have at least 2 or 3 years of "divorcer" nonsense to contend with, just like when we had 6 years of "birther" nonsense to deal with.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

There is no conspiracy.

She, just like 0bama, are ego driven and narcissistic in nature. They both truly believe that not only are they the greatest gift bestowed to the Earth, but that they single handedly are here to save us, from ourselves.
She probably believes the crap that she spouts.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Reality hasn't been an issue for these people. It won't phase them a bit. I'm sure we will have at least 2 or 3 years of "divorcer" nonsense to contend with, just like when we had 6 years of "birther" nonsense to deal with.

I didn't realize this was a thread designed to bash conspiracy theorists and those who aren't happy with Obama and how he's running things.
My bad.
I actually thought you were interested in hearing other people's perspective about why she stated this and what it might mean when Obama's reputation is already tanking.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join