It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Broadcaster Announces Inside Sources claim Bush will lose in Landslide.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
For what it's worth.......

Here in Alabama one of the AM radio announcers here in Birmingham, AL who is a Bush Supporter just announced that a reliable inside source close to Washington has stated Bush is in big trouble.

I don't know how much truth is to this statement but I found it interesting coming from a Kerry Bashing Bush loving AM radio host.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
At least you can credit him with being truthful and forthcoming.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Cor, eh? That 'liberal media' at it again, huh?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've been watching FoxNews the past couple hours (strictly for the schadenfreude) and they're all but admitting that too by talking about how much trouble he's in.

Mind you though, in a very pro-Bush way.

The other networks seem too scared too mention it.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Gotta be hard for a Bush supporter to break that kind of information to the world. It seems this has been a year of suprises in terms of politics, especially to see who turns out supporting who in the end, I know hardliner GOP people who dispise Kerry that are convinced beyond doubt that hes going to win. We can only hope....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sometimes the media are away with the fairies, even when the "journalists" are predicting good news like this.

The attempts to influence voter intentions at the eleventh hour on election day under the guise of "news" are embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I found it rather interesting that on Fox news they stated that during the month of October the amount of positive press for Kerry was unheard of and the amount of negative press for Bush was also extreme. They admitted that the media can take at least partial credit for making or breaking Bush this election.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My husband just commented that Fox news seems like a post-mortem. CNN and MSNBC are almost afraid to say anything.
joey

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

My husband just commented that Fox news seems like a post-mortem. CNN and MSNBC are almost afraid to say anything.

LOL. Well considering Michael Moore made a stink about calling the election too early in 2000 I have a feeling everyone is going to be extra cautious.

I'm not sure I'm understanding how Kerry is going to win by a landslide. I keep checking drudge and the numbers are looking good for Bush. Other than in FL where he has 50.08 and Kerry has 49.47%. Where is it that Bush is about to get creamed in a landslide?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Jemison

Perhaps change your source pronto, to get a dose of reality.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey I am not saying Bush will get creamed in a landslide, I am simply reporting what someone else said. God knows that I want Bush to win.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What landslide? As I post this Bush has the popular vote so far. I would have excpected Kerry to do much better, but then again the night is young...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Perhaps change your source pronto, to get a dose of reality.

LOL, I finally did. I'm practicing bad parenting at the moment and have begged my children to watch T.V. which of course means that they each picked a different movie so all T.V's are occupied. All I want is a few moments of peace to get online updates!

I am now switching back and forth between CNN, MSNBC and Fox online and I finally see what the hoopla is all about!!!

Jemison

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If I remember right, the same thing was said last year....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
If I remember right, the same thing was said last year....

What election happened last year where the same thing was said?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
well its not a landslide, currently 155-112 in favor of Bush. Kerry may still win, but I don't think it will be a landslide.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
FWIW, lately Fox seems to be a liberal in conservataive's clothing. CNN has been much more shall we say unbiased

Funny, didn't I just see that Alabam was going for Bush, in a BIG way

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Interesting that they're still voting in Ohio and Florida.....if there is a landslide it'll come from those extended voting numbers I reckon.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's a little late to post this, but the hysteria was all due to exit polls. Bad exit polls, which showed Kerry winning in a landslide.

I'm surprised the media was taken in with this, after the very poor exit poll showings in 2000 and 2002.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Oh what a difference a day makes.
Lanslide? Where? No landslides here just ten days of waiting to find out who won ohio.
Can we call it a waitslide?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join