It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 million Americans believe Obama is the Antichrist -US conspiracy statistics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I find it more disturbing that you don't believe in the AntiChrist.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

I will defend Obama ! What a great man to take on the challenge that he has taken on. A country in the dumps from the previous adminestration and he has that challenge on his shoulder and you all show your disrespect.

If this is what 40 million Americans believe, then take God I dont live amongst you lot. You are all jumping to sick conclusions and are ignorant and deluded.

You all laugh now at your tempory victories and pretend jesus is gonna jump out and save you.

Thou shall NOT judge. This brings me to the only Divine logical conclusion that this disease is in all of you and one very fine day you will all discover the truth.

Maybe the stories we hear about the USA are true, if thats what you think of your president, you should all be disgusted with yourselves and your unloving god

None of you lot show any wisdom or love, but in actual fact the very opposite, what kind of god do you fanatical people serve. oh yes the dark kind. The evidence is before everyone to see.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

So I'm a retard for having faith? Totally uncalled for statement.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Not really but after your post I see one person that definitely does.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Oh but we do. Let's hope we can finally get the gay, gay sympathizers, atheists, and general idiots out of public office.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Then who is that voice and what qualifications do you have that makes you an expert on the inner workings of someone else's mind?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice

Oh but we do. Let's hope we can finally get the gay, gay sympathizers, atheists, and general idiots out of public office.

This ammounts to hate speach !

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

To have no faith in something beyond yourself is very arrogant and disturbing.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So I'm a retard for having faith? Totally uncalled for statement.

The retard comment was clearly aimed at those people who believe Obama is the anti-christ. If you are among them, I stand by my comment.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

What does that have to do with anything in this thread? Nothing. It's the sick Godless heathans that are shooting up people.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

This ammounts to hate speach !

PC horse-droppings.

Hate speech is speech that invites or creates violence.

What the poster was utilising was, "free speech".

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

What does that have to do with anything in this thread? Nothing. It's the sick Godless heathans that are shooting up people.

It's supposedly a majority of god-fearing christians who are indiscriminately slaughtering allah-fearing muslims, and according to 1 in 5 Americans, under the orders of the anti-christ. Confused, you will be, after the next episode of Religious Soap.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

And you speak of things that you know nothing about. Nobama is destroying this country. His morale compass has gone seriously haywire. He takes up for gays, bows to muslims, cuts federal spending here but sends billions to the muslim brotherhood and to rebuild islamic mosques, is trying to remove every right that we have, wants war more than any president ever. So many Americans despise him yet somehow he got reelected. Outside of a few ignorrant very militant black people I run into from time to time at work I have never ran into a Nobama supporter so how did he get reelected?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Interesting and thanks for sharing although i have to confess that i do not believe the figures. However, even if true, what it signifies to me is just how polarised America really is (meaning i don't think people really believe he is the anti christ, rather they just hate him).

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Wow, this world's idiocy is growing by leaps and bounds.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No, if I called you or someone an idiotic moron for supporting gays and atheists and muslims that would be hate speech but I did not say that.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Cabin

Interesting and thanks for sharing although i have to confess that i do not believe the figures. However, even if true, what it signifies to me is just how polarised America really is (meaning i don't think people really believe he is the anti christ, rather they just hate him).

So, really, they're just dishonest and don't really believe he's the anti-christ? I'm not sure if that's really any better a position to be in when you are dealing with a possible 40 million sharing such a mindset.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I will pray for you. Don't worry it's all going to be alright.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Wow, this world's idiocy is growing by leaps and bounds.

Interesting conclusion. Was that decision affirmed after discussing it with your god?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No, if I called you or someone an idiotic moron for supporting gays and atheists and muslims that would be hate speech but I did not say that.

Its the same thing, it amouts to hate speach. that is clearly what is in heart. Play devils advocate your still a homophobic, ignorant and deluded

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join