It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 million Americans believe Obama is the Antichrist -US conspiracy statistics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
www.policymic.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Poll: www.publicpolicypolling.com...

PPP surveyed 1,247 registered American voters from March 27th to 30th. The margin of
error for the overall sample is +/-2.8%. This poll was not paid for or authorized by any
campaign or political organization. PPP surveys are conducted through automated
telephone interviews.

Just thought interesting to post here, hopefully general conspiracies forums is the right place for it, seemed as the best option

edit on 5-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

(and 12.5 Million Think He's a Reptilian) - The rest of the headline

Well, if that many Americans believe that, it is no wonder they find themselves opposed by a peoples that believe in djinns and that they can go to heaven and have access to 72 virgins... they all have a lot in common!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

I think it's more disturbing that 40 mil. People believe in the antichrist.
Obama is just another tool.

Wait wasn't Bush the antichrist?
THERE ARE TWO!!!!!!!!
I must make a thread about this race of antichrists from Nibiru running the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
IOW, if these figures are to be believed, 1 in 5 US citizens are religiously inclined morons. I blame the other 4 out of 5 US citizens for putting up with these retards, and not ridiculing them mercilessly every time they pop their heads above ground.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I've just joined this website from the UK so that I can post a comment....about 15 years ago I had a dream that a black American president would rise up as the Anti Christ and when Obama first got elected I told all my friends and family about the dream I had (who subsequently thought I was nuts!!) and I've just read this post and feel happy that I'm not the only person that thought this....!!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
On a related note, new survey finds thats "40 million Americans need psychiatric help".

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Lets just hope none of those 40 million never hold a position of power.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by Cabin

I think it's more disturbing that 40 mil. People believe in the antichrist.
Obama is just another tool.

Wait wasn't Bush the antichrist?
THERE ARE TWO!!!!!!!!
I must make a thread about this race of antichrists from Nibiru running the world.

Why is this disturbing ? People have the right to believe in what they want, remember the First Amendment of The Constitution of The United States of America. Need to quote?

What is disturbing is the fact that people believes a 2 parties political system exist, one evil and the other dumb.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

There's at least another 60 million that have been told by "the Voice" that he is in FACT the anti-Christ. People make me wonder why they think the voices in their head are the voice of God?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Don't forget about the pope and princes Charles and William being him to that's a lot of anti Christs to get around

I'm heading for the bat cave outta the way of all those badies, holy anti Christs Batman

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

It's not "the voice of God," or the other guy, it's the voice of their Inner Stupidity coming to the fore.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Bogus statistic. That is the only answer. Do you honestly believe that 15 % of the american population believe that Obama is the antichrist? Not even close.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Well it just depends how you view things.. There are certainly some things that shouldn't be ignored whether you believe in religion or not and I have found that it doesn't matter what religion it is either because when they get to the thick of things, they are virtually speaking about the same thing.

But there is another issue also. Some people actually believe that there is nothing in there worth worrying about and trying to show them also is just a waste of effort. It doesn't matter what you show them, they will deny and deny calling it a coincidence or something. They look at religion bad because a few people have screwed it for everyone else. This can include Extremists, Politicians who come in the name of religion, start wars yet pledge their allegiance to a secret society in the background..

The idea is to destroy religion when it comes to these people so anything that can be associated with it (War, Extremists etc) whilst leading people away is a benefit to them. Obviously there is a reason for this.. They are the very people spoken about in the Books and they have people like you hook, line and sinker. Athiesm is the proud work of these people, same as Islamaphobia
and you are the final product

When they have taken religion out of the equation, they have won.. It's their ultimate objective which then can usher in Dajjal. the Antichrist, what ever they call the parasite. Some say it's Obama but to me it's to obvious...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Wait wait wait....am I seeing this right we disregard others CT's but readily accept our own...I find it odd that the CT's with compelling evidence have the lowest belief count..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
he's got swagger but he definitely does not have the charismatic gift to make the world, let alone a nation adore him enough and i've noticed that his "swagger" is all he's got because he sure isn't helping america at all so his days are numbered as far as winning in 2016.

i remember posting before the election "people eat with their eyes first" and that's what happened, his "charisma" won him the election but believe me.. he's definitely not the one.

individually people are amazing, beautiful, awesome animals but the second there's 2 or more together they become foolish, fatuous, silly, inane, nonsensical, ludicrous, futile, ridiculous, laughable, senseless, absurd, asinine, daft... Stupid and Dangerous.

it's our fault he's in office so to make up for our stupidity and gullibility we need him to be something as monstrous as an anti-Christ.

although.. the second he comes back from being mortally wounded i will rethink my post.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You're right, and I don't hold it against them. But I still find it disturbing.

And I agree, our two party system is a farce.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I don't know what is worse.

40 million Americans who think Obama is the antichrist

or

A single Obama, who thinks he's an emperor.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

I think it's only fair to represent the rest of the religious folks in America and say that we don't think Obama is the antichrist- we think he is a moron!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Why is this disturbing ? People have the right to believe in what they want, remember the First Amendment of The Constitution of The United States of America. Need to quote?

What is disturbing is the fact that people believes a 2 parties political system exist, one evil and the other dumb.

To not like Obama is not disturbing.
To think he is evil is not disturbing.
To think a particular political party is bad, or stupid, is not disturbing.

What some of us find disturbing is believing in an "antichrist" (or Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny, or Godzilla, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster)as a physical reality, into adult age.

edit on 5-4-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Well you can at least bet on each of them owning a few guns

Feel safer yet?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join