It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush loses......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I watched that shallow pathetic 'love-in' that was misrepresented as an interview with President Bush last night on Fox and O'Reilly's show.

My God, I've seen some inept political journalism in my life but that truely was a new low. It was so grossly sad it should really be preserved as a 'how not to'.

Honestly, I am stunned that that kind of insulting charade is tolerated. In the UK O'Reilly would have been howled out of his job with enormous derision for turning in a 'job' like that. Seriously. Even our day-time TV wouldn't suck up and soft-ball Tony Blair like that.

I'm just wondering; if Bush loses tonight will O'Reilly cry and break his heart over it on air?

.....and will Fox move back - overnight - to being a Presidential attack station for the next 4yrs?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The Bush - Hannity stool sniffing contest was actually much worse than O'Reilly.

I caught Terry M. ripping a winner off at Sean last night:

Oh, yeah. Fox News. Fair & Balanced Baby!

I had to laugh not just at his confidence but how much it derailed Hannity. In his very next segment he endorsed Bush and screamed at Floridians to go vote.

Shameless, bit only "we" see it. Over at (a conservative board I monitor) they're railing Fox as "Faux News" now for reporting even the possibility that Bush is losing. I love it. Now Fox is part of the "vast liberal conspiracy..."

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
I'm just wondering; if Bush loses tonight will O'Reilly cry and break his heart over it on air?

.....and will Fox move back - overnight - to being a Presidential attack station for the next 4yrs?

Let's hope we find out. O'Reilly is a douche, I am soooo hoping he cries on national TV.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Let's hope we find out. O'Reilly is a douche, I am soooo hoping he cries on national TV.

Do you think W himslef will cry?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I wonder if they'll take 'the football' away and place it somewhere safe just in case the tears turn to tantrums?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I don't think O'Reilly will cry.
He's not as pro-Bush as some of the others on the network.

I think Sean Hannity will have a serious fit though.
He's the most pro-Bush person on that station.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I actually think that O'Reilly is voting for Kerry.

Kerry was invited on O'Reilly and even said that he would be sure that one of his people made time for it, but of course he never bothered to follow through on that.

It's funny the way people all watch the same show but come away with different views on it. There are people out there that think that O'Reilly is pro Bush, others that are convinced he is pro Kerry. Because of that doesn't it prove that O'Reilly IS doing his job and being fair?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Do you think W himslef will cry?

I suspect that Dubya will pull the W keys off for the keyboards personally and say that was like that since the Clintons [remember 2000 PCGate GOP Lie].

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think if bush loses he will just take his lost and move on, all loser candidates has done it, he is not diferent.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Amazing how people perfer a backwards-policy candidate. A man who bans critical medical research..... someone who puts his religion over the masses....

top topics

join