Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is bitcoin being targeted by the "Federal Reserve"?

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Thats what some are insinuating.

Bitcoins Go Parabolic

This leaves us with the question, which line item on the Fed's Balance Sheet is 'Virtual Currency Transactions'... what better way to destroy an up and coming currency competitor than to blow a bubble in it and explode it?

Well all know how they feel about "competing" currencies.

Prison May Be the Next Stop on a Gold Currency Journey

I'm not a buyer of the bitcoin (I personally prefer gold and silver) but I can appreciate the concept. Why is it any less legitimate than currency created out of nothing by the Rothschilds' central banks?

Well, for one, the banksters have instructed governments to only accept that particular currency for all "debts, public and private". But lets say this wasnt the law, would anyone really be that interested in accumulating increasingly worthless US dollars or Euros or [insert currency name here]?

As many of you know, bitcoin is decentralized, not controlled by any bank or government, nor is it arbitrarily created.

In a free market, anything is worth only as much as someone else is willing to pay for it. And people have decided that bitcoin is worth about $136/coin (at the moment).

BITCOIN SERVICE INSTAWALLET: We've Been Hacked, And Are Suspending Service Indefinitely

Now that bitcoin has exploded in "value", its not unreasonable to consider the possibility that the world's central banksters are "interested".

I mean, look at this hit piece from Fox. "Shady, guns, drugs". What the...

Whos hacking various bitcoin sites? Are they trying to cause a bubble? What happens when the bubble bursts and people demand that "government do something"?

Well, I'm sure government, instructed by the banksters, will be happy to regulate bitcoin. I mean thats what people want right, more rules, more regulations, more laws, more control in the hands of government...

So whats really going on?

edit on 4-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Interesting timing on your post.

here's a post I made at the same time as you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it's easy for the feds to manipulate Bitcoin and what has been happening is only a drop in the bucket.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The "cyber warriors" (DOD) have them in their sights (doing the bidding of the FRB).

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
what exactly IS a "bitcoin"? i saw something that was some sort of explanation, but it just left me more confused.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by generik

Sadly if you are not a tech savvy person and know what hashes are any explanation given will likely confuse you more. My best advice to the layman wanting to know what a bitcoin is.... is go to wikipedia where everything is dumbed down. Not saying you're dumb, it's just a very complicated technology.

top topics

join