Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Elohim, the Universe & David Icke

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

"When you have cut down the last tree, and poisoned the last river; you will know that you cannot eat money."

This is one of my best songs mixed with one of the best animations of our universe capped off by one of David Icke's best speeches - a speech that even the most stubborn of ATS skeptics would be fools to reject.

So please enjoy whoever watches it

Peace

edit on 4/4/2013 by TheAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I stopped paying attention to anything he said right after he said he was the Son of God. Insane quack that every once in a while shows a slight glimmer of intelligence, when he's not buying into his own bullsh*t.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Actually, the Son of God remark doesn't bother me at all. It's the dumb reptilian crap that turns me off.

Decent vid, could have used less music.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think he said he was the Son of Godhead - and at a later interview he states that its equal to every other person in the world - that we are all son of godhead.

Either way his original research was good, till he was guided away from the truth and bringing in disinformation about shapeshifting - as are other researchers whom the same area.... Had a talk with a guy who said, that they choose this 'shapeshifting' path as to not get killed off by the elite - rather be a crackpot than be topped. Rings true, imo, because I'd rather live than get wiped off the face off the earth if I was saying too much!

new topics

top topics

join