It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOTW?????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
first of all i never said the first died. i said he and mom almost died. second what the heck are you talking about as i didnt put dates in for them in the first place.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

oh i see back to that date discussion again. how many times do.i have to.explain that mistake go.back.and read all the posts and you might just understand please.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

My brother was born in 1970 the girl that dies was in 73 or 74 and i was born in august of 76. at the time i wrote it i was brain farting saying i am 38 which yes was wrong and as i said if you would read all of the posts especially on page two you would see that i dont focus on time very well and im not the only one. I am actually 36 yes and you can see how many agreed that sometimes they dont remember there on age because when memory doesnt focus on numbers it happens.

I am so happy that all of you that are trying to dismiss my story because of my mistake in age have stress free lives and never make mistakes but as I.said. if you had read all the comments you would see that.this has already been discused and agreed upon many in comments. it happens. dismiss my story if you wish but everyone else has already said they understand that they do it as well. also when insaid 39 i was mistakinly going back to my.mistaken birth then i jumped back 6 more years to explain the problems that occured at his birth that truly explains why she couldnt have more kids in the first place.
edit on 5-4-2013 by CaptNemo2012 because: had to add to the thought and fix spacing

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
With the age thing, all though I don't think it's really important. I was born in 76 the yr or the dragon and I'm 37.... I think lol. Is that right? I think the 30s are a hard yr to remember myself, not sure why this is. Very interesting story anyway. Thanks for sharing, it takes guts to share like that even to strangers.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hey now, I was 29 for three years. LOL. I honestly spent three years forgetting how old I was. A co-worker of mine would shake her head and laugh and remind me of my actual age. It happens.

Interesting OP, welcome to the nuthouse. I hope you continue to post and I look forward to reading. Just don't drink the red koolaid. Stick with the blue.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Hi,
Maybe there's more than one of us,
I'm a musician since knee high to a grasshopper, a civil servant, run web sites, and was born on 10th August 1946. There was a UFO flap that year too! Some things never change I guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I believe you. I once had a dream about the 2 moons in the sky, but i didn't know what it meant. Im new to ATS as well, but when i used to visit it I would just read, and recently became a member and honestly ATS is not what it used to be. People who would come here were open minded and enjoying sharing stories and facts and so forth now they just bash others and are closed minded and really don't seem like they belong on an alternative news and forum site, but that's just me. Good Luck with everything.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Whats even more amazing is you said you are 38 and were born in 1976. Wouldn't that make you more like 36? You also have two years of missing time.

I am 38 years old

9 months later I was born. August 10th 1976 under leo in the year of the dragon

edit on 4-4-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I was born 10 days before this guy, and I'm 36.....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Honestly it is hard to believe your story. I dont want to sound rude, but to me there are some errors in your story. And since you said that you had found your moms dream journal at the age of 15, I think you already knew what to ask your parents. Plus there really is no such thing as a 3d-blueprint, maybe an Isometric drawing showing details, but as far as blueprints go, they are almost always drawn as Front, Side, Top or Bottom.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello from another musician who is also a spatial mathematician (that's what it's called). I haven't exercised or developed that ability to the extent that you have, but I know exactly what you mean, I can deconstruct machines in my mind in order to understand how they work (under certain limits of course).

One thing I can tell you will help you put your designs "on paper" is taking 3D modeling. I've messed around with Maya 3D but that's intended for animation, my guess is for you it would be best to look into Autocad or a similar piece of software. Maybe Rhino? I don't know but I'm sure you can find more information on the web.

About your dream: as far as my knowledge goes, except for the 2 moons what you describe is exactly how I picture Atlantis some 12,000 years ago (including the flying vehicles, yes). But that kind of design is not an atlantean original, it also exists in several other worlds, one of which might be your planet of origin so to speak. The fact that your mom had the same dream means you probably shared it while you were in her womb, the dream (or memory) was actually yours.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing and having the cobbles to do so on a site like this.

I would be curious to know more regarding any further interaction you may be having recently as in the dreamtime or connections you have made with others similar to you. What do you perceive to be happening to humanity as a species in general?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012

Originally posted by Hopechest
Quite an amazing story and nothing really to comment on since you didn't provide any factual information we can check.

No reason to doubt you however so I'll just say thanks for the read. If I ever come across a similar story I'll make sure to send it to you but until then I hope you stay safe.

Peace
I am sorry I have nothing you can check. But the flap in 75 in the Great smokies can be checked. I wish I could produce her journal but she would not allow that. I will stay safe and thank you for saying so. You as well.
I was reading along and then this " I wish I could produce her journal but she would not allow that". Once again an excuse for not being able to produce something that might back the story up.

Why is it that in these ET or "alert" doom is on post's, NO ONE can produce a source that is creditable, there is always an excuse......................kind of like all the pic's of UFOs are always blured. For 65+ years now and not one good picture of an UFO that did not look like it was hanging from a string.

Sorry for the negativaty, I just need to quit reading these sorts of storys but my curiosity gets the best of me.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Those two moons you are dreaming are nothing more than a lense flare, one is real the other is a internal reflection in camera lense of a light on the ground, and pyramids
well multiple exposure obviously.
Yeah, just j/k.
Interesting story for sure, I wish all these kind of stories were true

One irregularity though with the story... Even you are gifted matematician you're struggling with financial problems, which proves that even geniuses cannot swim in these twisted financial systems lol.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Those two moons you are dreaming are nothing more than a lense flare, one is real the other is a internal reflection in camera lense of a light on the ground, and pyramids
well multiple exposure obviously.
Yeah, just j/k.
Interesting story for sure, I wish all these kind of stories were true

One irregularity though with the story... Even you are gifted matematician you're struggling with financial problems, which proves that even geniuses cannot swim in these twisted financial systems lol.
Cheers
did you even read my post. The two.moons and pyramids were in a re acurring dream I and my mother have both had. And i.never said i was a mathmatician in the first place. Please if you are not gona read my post all through keep your comments to.yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Calm down man, I was joking

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I guess I am 36 actually.

Great Story! Would make a great episode of X- Files.

But for the fact that you don't know your own age, despite having intimate knowledge of computers, designing spacecraft and seeing in 3d, all which i would assume would make you good with numbers...

Sorry to say this doesn't compel me to take it as truth!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Again sorry bout the age thing. I guess I am 36 actually. I feel older sometimes and don't really pay attention to my birthdays anymore.

I am not even all the way through the thread but the BS is piling up already, BIG TIME.

The age thing and the fact that "your mom wouldn't allow to produce the journal", which would be evidence that your story is true. But of course, you can't produce it. Big surprise.

I don't believe you.

In my experience, people who really got abducted are very reluctant to tell their stories and surely don't "blurt" them out in their very first introductory post. This is another thing why I don't believe you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Yes, that account and tweet history completely matches with your OP here....I noticed you've been tweeting Dr. Greer and Whitley Strieber with your story. May I ask, have they responded yet?

Des

Nice attitude, dear destiny. Maybe your position of being an "elder" member gives you the idea you're smarter than new members? Maybe you no longer notice how nasty your ironic remarks sound, or.perhaps you think the people you're degrading are too dumb to get what you're hinting at? Either way, it's one person's story and you have to.be pretty confident (or downright arrogant) to feel like yoi can mock them in your subtle ways.

Lets see your info? Im sure we'll find something to mock

@OP; Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here, but sadly, as you've undoubtedly already noticed there are those that will do their utmost best to ruin the experience for you, as with everything in life I guess.

He may be Bernard, he may be lying, he may be sincere, I dont judge.a book by it's cover, if later it turns out I fell for another hoaxers stories, so be it, at least I'm not making an @ss of myself in front of new people, but hey, I dont have a reputation that allows such priviliges now do I

No disrespect of course, and sorry for singling you out des, maybe I shouldve picked the.guy above me who is a better eexample.. So a new person doesnt get his mothers.journal to share with strsngers on ATS?? Obvious hoax! Sure every person with similar claims would tell everyone, we are living in a society that has accepted abd doesnt ridicule believers or makes them.out to be insane, after all!!

edit on 5-4-2013 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing Capt.

I've slipped up on my age once or twice too, and I'm only 30.

Stories like yours seem to give more credence to origin theories that involve ET's/AA's. Just to clarify, it was only your parents that saw a UFO? Meaning, you have never seen one yourself?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A lot of people saying they believe the OP less because he can't produce the journal he mentions...if he did, you'd just say it was fake. Hell, I've got nothing to do this weekend, I could fake one by tomorrow night if I wanted to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join