It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOTW?????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hello all,
I know many of you will not believe what I am telling you and truly I won't blame you. I am not sure if I even believe it. I am formally introducing myself with this post though and if you don't believe it maybe it will at least make you think. I have never written any of this down until now because I know how some will react, But here goes.

You can call me Rick. I am 38 years old and an musician, scientist, researcher, and fanatic over ancient civilizations, but I guess that I had better go back 39 years and start with the back story. My mom had a son in 1970. He was born 2 months premature and she and he almost died. After his birth every doctor that my mom and dad went to said that there was no way to correct the damage that had been done and that she had no chance of having more children. They went to many and all of them agreed. 3 years later she got pregnant again with what we believe was a girl but she lost it at around 4 months. All of the doctors agreed again that she needed to stop trying that the next one could kill her for the damage was horrible and could not be repaired.

In 1975 my mom and dad lived at Biltmore Dairy as my dad worked there. As you may know this is in Ashville NC. They actually lived in the shadow of Paris mt. First of all my mom was hysterically terrified of anything to do with ET contact. Everyone in the family has told me her reactions to even the thought of it. During this time her and my dad started having sightings of a large craft usually around the top of Paris mt that they describe as going in and out of the top of the mt. After a few weeks of this my mom and dad started having vivid dreams, visions, or contacts. Don't know what to call them. My mom kept a dream journal at the time which I found out about at the age of 15 but more on that latter. One night my dad comes home and my mother is freaking out. She shows dad her journal showing what she had experienced.

She woke up in the middle of the night to someone calling her name from outside. Thinking it was someone in the family she went to the back yard. It was lit like daylight so bright she couldn't see where it came from except that it was above her and she could hear a low hum like electricity. She could see what she described as 3 greys at the edge of the yard and the tallest held out its hand and she heard the voice say fear not, come with us we have a gift for you. She said at this point her fear melted away and she took its hand.

She then remembers waking up on a table with them all around her. She over heard the conversation or part of it as they were discussing weather or not to help with her weight problem and the one she had been in hand with said no, that would be hard for her to explain to everyone later. She became fearful again and it turned to her and said fear not for we have a gift for you and she heard one say we will just fix her problem with children as she drifted back out. Then she awoke back in bed and wrote all of this down in her journal before dad got home.

A month or so later she went to a doctor and found out she was pregnant to the extreme surprise of her and dad and all of the doctors. They all say although they don't understand how that all of the damage was gone to the point that it seemed it had never happened. 9 months later I was born. August 10th 1976 under leo in the year of the dragon if that has anything to do with it.

They have always said I was different but I don't know. I know that I began singing and playing piano by ear at the age of 5. I have a almost crazy understanding of computers from the time I first touched one, and my mind sees things in 3d blue prints that I can literally walk through in my head. I have designs for submarines as well as possible space craft that I have worked on but have no patents on. And I at the age of 7 began talking to my parents about the human races mistakes like I was not part of it. I didn't know any of they're story until I was 15 when I went to my parents with a dream I kept having over and over again.

In my dream I am standing on a hill overlooking a valley with 5 pyramids. One large central pyramid surrounded by 4 smaller ones at its corners and the large one has a beam of light shining straight up from the top of it. The sky is completely filled with flying craft and above that are two moons. When I told them this they both freaked out and produced moms dream journal. There in the time when she was pregnant with me was an almost exact retelling of what I had just told them. I had never heard them talk about it or seen this journal before. They began explaining all of this to me and explained why they had never told me as they had no explanation and chocked it up to a dream. Both of them then informed me that they had what I would call implants now that showed themselves shortly after the Paris mt. experience. I don't know what to believe but after this I began researching things.

I found out that in 1975 there was a UFO flap in the area that they lived so that much I am certain of. I wish someone could explain it to me but I still to this day have that dream, I still imagine in 3d blueprint and I get more musically inclined everyday. Weather anyone believes my story or not this is exactly as it happened and honestly I don't know if I believe it myself.

I don't think of myself as special I just don't have any explanation for the things that I have seen, felt, or believe other than a possible connection to my mom being contacted and them giving her a gift that changed things where she could have kids again. So here is my introduction for what ever it is worth. Would like any idea's on what you think.

Thank you for your time. Peace and love to all and may blessed nights and days be ahead of us all.
edit on 4-4-2013 by CaptNemo2012 because: Repaired spacing of paragraphs

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

You need to space your paragraphs my friend. As you will get complaints from members not being able to read a solid wall of letters like you have there.

Welcome to ATS !

edit on 4-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Quite an amazing story and nothing really to comment on since you didn't provide any factual information we can check.

No reason to doubt you however so I'll just say thanks for the read. If I ever come across a similar story I'll make sure to send it to you but until then I hope you stay safe.

Peace

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

There you go !

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thank you for the advise. I have repaired the spacing. Sorry for the wall of letters. And no I can very honestly say that I am someone that has never written my own post on ATS. You have never spoken to me so don't even try to say I am someone I am not. Look me up on twitter and facebook if you must. My name is Richard not Bernie.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Quite an amazing story and nothing really to comment on since you didn't provide any factual information we can check.

No reason to doubt you however so I'll just say thanks for the read. If I ever come across a similar story I'll make sure to send it to you but until then I hope you stay safe.

Peace
I am sorry I have nothing you can check. But the flap in 75 in the Great smokies can be checked. I wish I could produce her journal but she would not allow that. I will stay safe and thank you for saying so. You as well.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Whats even more amazing is you said you are 38 and were born in 1976. Wouldn't that make you more like 36? You also have two years of missing time.

I am 38 years old

9 months later I was born. August 10th 1976 under leo in the year of the dragon

edit on 4-4-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Interesting, well told story. You mentioned there had been UFO sightings in the area at the time your Mother got pregnant with you. Are there any online news stories on the sightings, we could look up for research?

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I cannot say whether I believe you or not- I don not know you and do not know your character. Your story, true or not, is very interesting and at the very least extremely entertaining- it sort of makes you sound like one of the characters on the series "Alphas". I hope you understand that at this time I must take your story with "a grain of salt"- no offense intended I assure you!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banquo
Yeah is this the same person who introduced themselves as the French woman with breaking news on Korea?
If not.. Interesting

I know this is the way it works because Ive been trying to get courage up to tell this story for some time now. No I have never had a post on ATS before. I am sorry if you think I am someone else because it causes people to think this is a joke. No I am not joking this is exactly as my life has been. My name Is Richard and I am 38 years old and I am sure if you want to try you could find me on twitter and face book.

I knew that many would laugh at my story and poke fun or accuse me of being a troll or whatever when I posted it. All I know is this is exactly how my life has been. I don't say that I am different or special in any way, but the fact that I had no one to really talk to about it but my parents and my wife has been bugging me for a long time. It took a lot for me to actually tell this story as, like I said, I knew what some would say. I just wish I could understand that if my parents were right then why? I am sure many of you would ask the same. If true then Why? I know what I have experienced to be true because I experienced it. But if my mom and dads experiences were real and not dreams then why?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If this is your twitter account...you said to look it up...it sounds a little different than what you posted here....it's your exact user name here too.....

Captain Nemo
Captain Nemo
@CaptNemo2012

A simply guy. Interested in graphics designing, freelancing.

Dhaka,Bangladesh

Des

edit on 4-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

yeah I guess I am. lol. Sorry I don't look at my age that way. My wife keeps making me older than I am and I truly don't pay attention. Sorry like I said I have a strange way of looking at time. I believe also that there are stories about a flap in the Apalachan mt chain in 75 and I will look at some and post links latter.
Again sorry bout the age thing. I guess I am 36 actually. I feel older sometimes and don't really pay attention to my birthdays anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thanks for your very moving narrative.

It sounds like you are convinced that the critters are a positive influence in your life . . . perhaps from the beginning.

They APPEAR to have done positive things to you and your family.

Sorry, but I'm still more than a little wary of anything and everything they are up to.

BTW, I have no trouble believing your narrative at all.

Thx

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I've had to ask my wife what my age was. I look kind of crazy when someone asks me my age and I look to my wife for the answer. I feel ya.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
[more
That was an account my wife was setting up for me before I decided to post this story. This is me:
@SkaggsRaskaggs1 As I said I was torn on actually telling this because I knew it could cause me problems. Things are changing now that have made me decide it was time to tell and open myself up to everyone. and I am interested in graphic design and computer science as that is what I was taking in college. But now I'm trying to get into aircraft engineering so that I can make better use of the designs in my head which I can't truly explain. I am hoping that taking aircraft engineering will help me bring one into reality. Honestly the reasons for my name here are because of one of those designs.
edit on 4-4-2013 by CaptNemo2012 because: clicked post before I was done with my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Yes, that account and tweet history completely matches with your OP here....I noticed you've been tweeting Dr. Greer and Whitley Strieber with your story. May I ask, have they responded yet?

Des

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join