It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican & Aliens 2013: Unsealed Alien Files

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

No thanks for misrepresenting my assertions.

I consider all humans priceless creations of God the Father; Christ The Son and Holy Spirit.

What they believe and DO may be evil.

It is an important distinction.

The rest of your rant is far from my reality.

You seem to !DEMAND! that all and sundry sign-on to your constructions on reality. Constructions fed by fallen angel entities.

We all will harvest what we have sown.

Heaven and earth will be replaced. God's Word will remain standing through it all . . . from this reality to the next multiverse.

Betting on the wrong horse is not a good survival habit.

When the Vatican sides with the fallen angels and deludes the masses accordingly--that is EVIL. There's no better word for it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Thanks for your kind posts.

Yeah, the Vatican was something else--in terms of the spiritual 'feel' of the place and in terms of the fossilized accoutrements abounding on every surface, in ever corner. The Pieta had been damaged not that long before and was somewhat roped off for restoration.

The glorifications of Mary were grievous to our souls.

The art works were technically fantastic . . . yet . . . what's with the fallen angel 'sylph?' doing on the Sistine Chapel ceiling by Michelangelo? . . . with the telltale 6 fingers, no less. That clue was put there a long time ago.

Certainly you are right that the evidence is clear enough for those who really WANT to search out the truth.

Trouble is, the sources from the pit that flatter the rebellion and idolatry natures in man are going to 'win the day' for a time. . . . at least for times, time and half a time as Revelation puts it.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised at HOW MUCH and HOW LONG the Vatican has been party to the ET/fallen angel realities and memes.

God's best to you and yours.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

imho, the EVIDENCE of the complicity of the Vatican vis a vis the ET's/fallen angels . . . is abundant.

It sounds like your disbelief in the evidence is

. . . well . . .

just because you prefer to disbelieve it--for whatever 'reason(s).'

I encourage you to examine the evidence before locking yourself into a false set of assumptions.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

The "archons" have been very good at deluding a lot of folks through the centuries.

Your reality is not mine.

Certainly the Vatican has signed on to participating in the GREAT DELUSION of the END TIMES.

RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS have often become sources of death and delusion.

I've long known that the ET/fallen angel critters would claim to have produced Christ for social engineering purposes. Lots of folks and entities claim all kinds of things.

The Truth will reign when the dust settles.

EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW; EVERY TONGUE CONFESS THAT JESUS IS LORD to the glory of The Father.

THAT'S the TRUTH.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Some folks seem to doggedly ignore the fact that

man has been engineered to worship something--even if only the bloke in one's mirror.

The fact that the Vatican has chosen to cast its lot with the fallen angel engineered deception setting up the world government and world religion to worship satan . . . is not as surprising as some might think. But it IS still quite horrible.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by scuba

I'm aware of such contentions.

I believe satan and crew have been setting up these END TIMES DELUSIONS FOR MANY MILLENIA.

That the Vatican is now more and more overtly supporting them is greatly sad but not totally unexpected.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by scuba

In the Biblical history and context, AMEN = SO BE IT. period.

Lots of words have sound and other similarities across cultures. Some have meaningful connections and some don't.

I hope folks avoid saying "amen" to the Vatican's siding with the fallen angels toward building the one world religion to worship satan.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I'm not aware of any such DNA analysis except with the starchild skull.

The Vatican reportedly clamped a tight lid on the findings and closed that dig/research quite emphatically. Locked it all away again, evidently.

Certainly DNA analysis of such would be more than a little fascinating.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I believe the vatican is 100% connected with the knowlege of extraterrestials.. if not the extraterrestials themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Excellent post, great reading!
S & F

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WontBeFooled
I believe the vatican is 100% connected with the knowlege of extraterrestials.. if not the extraterrestials themselves.

AT this point, I do, too.

The evidence is just overwhelmingly in that direction.

And, it fits the POWER-MONGERING political games and stance the Vatican has had for many centuries.

Sadly.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Evidently you are of the religion that has yourself as your god.

That never worked out well for me. It never worked out well for any of my counseling clients.

I don't think it's realistic to life and ultimate reality to expect it to work out well.

But it makes a very effective seduction meme for the enemy of your soul--given the ego factors of mankind--particularly for those with significant degrees of ATTACHMENT DISORDER.

The options are not infinite.

Reality means

1. There either ARE or ARE NOT spiritual forces and entities outside of individuals and the 4D 'reality' we contend with--with our senses and minds. The overwhelming evidence from throughout history and currently is that there is A LOT outside the individual. Scientist Jacques Vallee attested to those realities in his 10 year study of the ET/fallen angel phenomena.

2. IF there ARE entities and realities, a spiritual dimension outside of yet inside and involving each individual--THEN it is more than wise for each individual to determine what the REAL PRIORITIES ARE on such scores.

3. IF there is nothing outside of each individual--then we are, as St Paul says--of all men most miserable without a Resurrection and Hope. Mankind has shown a great capacity to cooperate with evil entities against his own individual and collective good. Thankfully Christ's Resurrection as witnessed by more than 500 people who saw at close range him running around loose afterwards provides ample HOPE in our own resurrection/transformation into our totally 'Heavenized' bodies.

4. Given the ultimate issues and factors involved, I'd think one would be supremely wise to insure that one's understandings were quite accurate on such scores and matters.

5. Following propaganda on it will not likely result in a good outcome.

6. There's NO substitute for a RELATIONSHIP with Christ--NOT a RELIGION. Religion is deadly regardless of the focus or doctrines. Christ made that clear in His responses to the Pharisees--PhD's in RELIGION.

I really have no clue how you think you can psycho analyze someone based on a single post and I am sorry you are of the religion which makes you subservient to something outside of yourself.
I am sorry that you think so little of yourself.

I have been where you are in my understanding.
I grew out of it.
You will too, in this lifetime or the next.

Apparently you got the idea that I think that there exists nothing outside of our immediate perceptions.
Not sure where you got that from or HOW you could have derived that from anything I've said.

Placing "faith" and "trust" and "obedience" in a power which you perceive to be "higher" "better" "more powerful" take your pick, is what people do who feel powerless, hopeless, insecure, and afraid.
These are exactly the kind of people (the vast majority btw) who will worship these beings when they do come.

History has shown that whenever confronted by a civilization with vastly superior technology, the invaded civilization tends toward worship.

It is because of this insecurity and inability/ unwillingness to take responsibility for ones own actions and destiny that mankind is in the position that it is.

Good luck with that.
I tried it.
I moved on.
You will too someday.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Warning: This is ultra-cheesy, made of 50% useless crap. The video last for like 20 minutes, and only the intro is like more than 2 minutes!!!

Go straight to 14:30... only interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the link to the video. I always love cheesy videos that talk about aliens and what not. As a skeptic I doubt any information in this video is true. It is most likely believers trying to find truth in all the wrong sources. I wouldn't doubt aliens exist out there, but I doubt aliens ever visited the Earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OK, I posted a link to a thread I wrote about this a few months back that received 179 flags, which details information I was given by entities 'claiming' to be 'Annunaki'. I don't think anyone checked it out, so I will post the relevant parts of it in here for you.

PART I: SHIELDING FAITH FROM INCONVENIENT TRUTHS

Faith’ is defined as a ‘trust within representation.’ As all religious doctrine is built around documents and reports of events that supposedly happened in antiquity, passed through many, many sets of hands; it Is reasonable to say that no discerning degree of ‘trust’ could be given in regards to accuracy of information.

Therefore; the only ‘accurate’ definition that could be applied to ‘faith’ in the religious context is;

“Not wanting to know what is true”. For those of you who this would apply to, please stop reading now.

The Vatican possesses numerous historical documents; many in first person; that detail real historical accounts involving non-human intelligences who originate not-of-this-earth. Including some related to genetic manipulation and the birth of religion.

This part will probably come as no surprise to those of you who are familiar with Gnostic text such as the Nag Hammadi Codices and the Dead Sea Scrolls which make references to ‘The Archons’, also referred to as ‘The Son Of God’ and ‘The Watchers’ who we today refer to as ‘The Annunaki’. They comprise of two primary races, physically described within the text as a Reptilian race and a neonate, or embryonic type race which we commonly refer to as ‘The Greys’. The very same Archon/Annunaki regime that also appears in the Sumerian creation tablets and texts of the successor Akkadians and Assyro-Babylonians.

The Vatican’s restricted library houses various historical texts which are unknown or thought lost, a lot of which were stolen from what remained of the "Library of Alexandria" after a majority burned in an accident by Julius Caesar.

What remained was also destroyed under orders of the Emperor Constantine and the Council of Nicaea; as part of an effort to erase or conceal all historical records relating to the origins of the newly formed "Universal Church of the Holy Roman Empire". It is from here that modern religion derived the word 'Catholic' which means 'universal'.

Among the repository of knowledge now residing in the Vatican library are texts directly related to the origins of the pagan/astrological blueprint which resonates throughout many religions dating back to antiquity. It also houses original versions of Gnostic texts reinterpreted for the modern Bible which contain full passages related to 'The Archons’.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I believe verses such as the following, which have been expressed to me are (amongst) part of the library of document in the possession of the Vatican.

Sons of God, whom descend upon the aeons. Fall now with glorious shadow to end the time of man and God. He (Light of man) will know then a truth, a truth instilled from conception. God, one in us all is Light of life. Spread oceans wide we sought thy Lord, never looking to ones self.”

The Vatican has a long and well-documented historical record, of evidence related to ‘Contact’ cases with UFO’s and Non-human intelligences.

These are well documented investigations carried out by the Vatican into contact cases involving religious faithful contact cases, which have been supressed from public knowledge.

PART II: THE GENETIC PROCESS OF BIBLICAL PROPHECY

The Vatican has been instrumental throughout history with the systematic cover-up of signs, prophecy and messages directly attributed to non-human intelligences that contradict their religious dogma. Most notably the Third Fatima secret which was altered for release from its original composition.

As it has been widely speculated; the 3rd secret of Fatima does indeed speak of widespread apostasy within the ranks of the Vatican. It makes reference to ‘supposedly’ satanic forces along these lines:

o People bathing in a brilliant unholy light. Forsaking the Holy Father.
o Satan entering the Vatican, descending from the heavens upon red clouds.
o Apostasy infecting Rome, spread like disease from Satans own fingertips.
o Confusion and suffering of the masses, Holy mothers weeps as they are lost to her.
o Heretics promise to make one; Heaven and Earth, enslaving the souls of men.

The Vatican has knowingly spread disinformation with interpretations of Religious Prophecies and text relating to 'End times'. Which they know very well from original documentation, does not detail 'The end of the world', but merely 'An end to the time of man where religion serves purpose in our development'.

I am told that 'God' is a human concept which was created for us as a method of controlling our primitive nature. During one of their cycles of residency on this planet the ‘Archon’ visitors established a set of guidelines for the evolution of uncivilised sentient beings which they believed would best increase 'survival' and 'replication' probability.

Fear was by far the easiest and most effective catalyst by which they could instil 'faith' amongst our species considering the limited scientific understanding of the time. Being seen as divine entities already, made it very simple for the Archons to implement a heaven/hell duality to self-govern behaviour. Soul; promoted ‘meaning’ to all life and helped nurture a civil nature by which we could develop as a species.

Religion also served a secondary purpose. The Archons intentionally established localised variations of their religious guide that were tailored to race/geographic location, using the stars as the foundation 'benchmark'. The various different versions in religious deployment were created as a type of 'geographic indicator' by which they could track migration, development and evolution of the various 'genetic configurations' of their genetically modified version of ‘humans’ upon their return.

With each passing aeon that the Annunaki returned, modifications were made to religions, or new religions established in order to keep their primary teachings relevant to the period in time. Every incarnation was given with the promise that they will again return, including clear indications as to when, and how it would be known. The Archon/Annunaki have returned as promised at the start of every new aeon for the last 300,000 years.

The invention of Christianity in the 3rd Century A.D served to; amongst other things, systematically remove the Archon/Annunaki and their references from their revised text. But, certain aspects written into the texts were overlooked, so there is still remains a great deal within the Bible relating to their promise of return.

MOST FAMOUS OF THESE QUOTES ARE:

"And I assure you that I will be with you until the end of this aeon." - Matthew 28:20

Although Aeon is used as a unit of time measurement for what we now call an ‘Age’, it was used in the original text as a reference to the cycles of the Archon/Annunaki and the timeframe with which they would return. The Annunaki are often referred to in Gnostic texts as ‘Aeon’, as it refers to their measurement of time in a cycle. This particular quote; not only tells us that the Annunaki will return, but that their return will signal the end of Christianity (and I believe religion as a whole).
edit on 5-4-2013 by BornOfSin because: Mistakes

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

After reading your replies it brings me joy to see where you are spiritually. We are at the end (as you know by now) of the age of mankind's self rule (6000 years) and we are about to begin the age of the Kingdom of God over all the Earth (1000 years).

"6 days shall you do your own works (look into self for truth)... but the 7th day is the Sabbath of the Eternal, you shall do no works (look into self for truth) therein."

"a day is as 1000 years to the Eternal your God."

A poster above mentions how "sorry he is you feel so lowly about yourself and that you will grow out of it", it is only by a spirit of humility (lowliness, meekness, contriteness, teachable, willing to admit their self made ideas in their own interrest are wrong) that when God offers deliverance from this age into the next; you can receive ears to hear the calling of God to be given to many shortly.

May God bless all mankind to "grow out of" the spirit of pride in self and put on the sackcloth God requires for true spiritual understanding to be received from the true source of it all Almighty God.

As for your OP, you have a terrific grasp of 4th demention beings, their ideas of how to deceive the multitudes at he end of this age, their millenia of deceptions all designed to convince mankind that we exist as a result of them (fallen angels/ alien seeding/ evolution) rather than a creation of an all powerful God by perfect design.

Satan's time is almost over, and he will go out with a fury the world has never seen. God will reveal what is true and what is false is a most amazing manner shortly. But as for you BO XIAN, God is well pleased with your resolve in His truth.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I've always thought that humans were nothing more than alien seeds. We were bio engeneered to evolve on Earth by our real father, the alien.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012
reply to post by BO XIAN

Believe me these same thoughts have crossed my mind and I have actually said to people I know here that this may be the great deception. I have read revelation several times and it does seem to point in this direction. But the only way to know for sure is to wait and see what happens. I have no worries on that for I know which side I am on in the event that this is the case. I always have been. But you have to understand that if it is true that these beings are the fallen ones it does not mean that the angels in the bible where not also of other worlds. The deception is supposed to happen first yes. But does that mean that all of these beings are bad or does it mean the first ones we meet will be bad.

These very same thoughts have crossed my mind, as well. What I have decided to do should any of these scenarios occur is to 'use my gut instincts'. I firmly believe "we" have DELIBERATELY been brainwashed into NOT following our gut, been made to feel 'silly' if we follow our gut, been made to think that only intellect and reasoning matters. I say: If we were not meant to use our gut feelings, then why were we given the ability?? (which are very accurate, at least for me)

Anyway, if aliens show up, if they 'feel' evil, I want no parts of them. I honestly believe that evil CANNOT fake 'being of the light" in that way. My two cents...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

That reminds of what Bob Lazar wrote on his now defunct website on how aliens were responsible with our evolution and only saw as containers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join