It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 things that make you go Hmmmm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So lot of stuff is happening domestically, and internationally it reminds one of the art of misdirection.

1. John Kerry gets a new job Secretary of State, so does Hagel Secretary of Defense, and lo and behold North Korea suddenly goes psycho which is being dicussed more than that last distraction Syria

Have to admit the timing of all that hullabalu does seem a tad bit odd
2. Immigration has taken a back seat to gay marriage whoops that was last week now its gay marriage then immigration what will it be tomorrow?

3. Gun control seems to be the number 1 domestic issue at the moment even tho some states have said government your taking too long so we went ahead without you.

4. Benghazi long gone out of the public spectacle we have new things to talk about, and we will never know the truth.

5 Fast and Furious also long gone out of the public spectacle we also have new things to talk about, and there has been zero accountability.

To me when they want to take pressure off domestic issues something always seems to pop up,

That's not to say North Korea doesn't need it's diaper changed hence all the crying the art of misdirection is a well known political tactic.

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Thank you and good day.
edit on 4-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

4. Benghazi long gone out of the public spectacle we have new things to talk about, and we will never know the truth.

Benghazi was always nothing more but a desperate campaign tactic by the Republicans.

Fox News and Right Wing talk shows made an issue out of something Obama had no control over.

I said through the whole election that after the election Benghazi would die...the only people that held on to it were young republican congressman that didn't understand the game.

Benghazi is not an issue...it was a tragedy and nothing more.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

Benghazi was always nothing more but a desperate campaign tactic by the Republicans.

Nice always with the blame game just a tad problem with that the current potus,and Clinton are not "republicans".

Fox News and Right Wing talk shows made an issue out of something Obama had no control over.

Nice another one there when all else failed whip out Fox News as some how that justifies ones opinion,

There you go folks never ever forget to leave your home without bringing the Republican, Fox News Express blame cards.

Unfortunately those cards are not acceptable here at this establishment.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Definitely by design neo, timing is everything!
Those of you that warned about this were right.

By the way I just learned the other day that there were Benghazi survivors and that Obama is keeping them quiet... Is this true? I agree the incident is in the past, but if that is the case... Definitely a coverup.

Funny how so many things have happened under this President with so many questions left unanswered.
Makes you wonder what's next...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nice always with the blame game just a tad problem with that the current potus,and Clinton are not "republicans".

You clearly did not comprehend what I wrote.

The Benghazi "controversy" was a campaign tactic by the Republicans. The attempted to use the deaths of Americans to win an election. Thankfully, most people saw through it and were disgusted by their attempts.

And then there were those that bought it hook, line and sinker...thankfully, they are small but very loud group.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You clearly did not comprehend what I wrote.

Sure did understood that deflection tactic rather clearly as "republicans" were never ever mentioned.

Deflection is not one of those things that make me go hmmm it gets used when people don't want to talk about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hmmm.....I grappling with the extreme poverty going on in the U.S. and we are now being faced with more taxes and it turns out Obamacare is going to cost substantially more than said. People are being turned away from cancer clinics if you have medicare/medicaid. Significantly lowering drug availability and doctor.appointments.

Then there is a call for the IMF to raise gas prices an extra buck fifty.

We are still in a recession!!! All these new policies and taxes are making me feel like their is an intended and programmed attack on us. Maybe I'm reading too much conspiracy. But it sure does feel like someone is hell bent on destroying our country.

Raising anything during a recession is counter productive. I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The art of illusion! Watch my right hand while my left hand reaches behind the curtain! We may as well have David Copperfield, Doug Henning, Criss Angel, David Blaine and Harry Houdini running the White House, the Congress, the Senate, Foreign Relations and the Economy!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The attempted to use the deaths of Americans to win an election.

Like using dead American children to pass draconian gun laws?

Oh damn that is evil.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Seemingly miraculous how the Sequester, Budget talks and the Economy seem to just pale in consideration to the Media talk about Gun Control and Gay Marriage and now Immigration, huh??

We Americans...... we sure know how to get out priorities straight, don't we?

Ohhhh wait, I just saw a shiny object....... what was I talking about?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
And now it turns out that Bengahzi was a logistic center for shipping weapons to Syria!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Don't forget;

Food stamp usage sill climbing.
Unemployment still high.
Increases in taxes, gas prices.

Something to be proud of, Obama, because this is your legacy.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Benghazi wasn't even a Republican - Democrat thing. It was about Clinton, Obama and their failure to stop an attack that could've been prevented. Not everything in government has to do with the two parties.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Something to be proud of, Obama, because this is your legacy.

Oh he is he and his supporters think he's the greatest thing since microwavable mac n cheese

Because thats all most people can afford these days.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
Hmmm.....I grappling with the extreme poverty going on in the U.S. and we are now being faced with more taxes and it turns out Obamacare is going to cost substantially more than said. People are being turned away from cancer clinics if you have medicare/medicaid. Significantly lowering drug availability and doctor.appointments.

Then there is a call for the IMF to raise gas prices an extra buck fifty.

We are still in a recession!!! All these new policies and taxes are making me feel like their is an intended and programmed attack on us. Maybe I'm reading too much conspiracy. But it sure does feel like someone is hell bent on destroying our country.

Raising anything during a recession is counter productive. I don't get it.

I believe you DO "get it." Hence your words... "it sure does feel like someone is hell bent on destroying our country. We are turning away from the WRITING ON THE WALL as we declare, "This would never happen in MY country!"

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
top 5 ?
1. Obama's long form birth certificate - the real one.
2. Obama's penchant for destruction yet his recognition as a Nobel Man of Peace

3. government, any of them at this point
4. the insane increase in alphabet agencies and crypto communications.
5. why the USgovt insists on feeding/supporting every other country but our own.

i know i could go on but you said 5, so chew on those

agree with all you stated and if you think this is 'much' ... give it another 60days, you ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elrem48

I'll give that to you and a star. My understanding though is limited in scope as to how our representatives create laws that seem like an oxymoron and/or anathema.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The thing that really made me say.......Hmmmm was Ron Paul and how both sides attacked him and his own party pushed him out. It was very telling of the controlled media and political parties that are one in the same.

What more proof do people need that the two part system is only a one party system? Thankfully conservatives are seeing the lie when will the strong minded liberals see the truth?

One last thing being progressive is a sickness of the mind. And if you are not familiar with what being a progressive truly means.........SEARCH OUT THE TRUTH. Sorry I did not mean to raise my voice.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

1. John Kerry gets a new job Secretary of State, so does Hagel Secretary of Defense, and lo and behold North Korea suddenly goes psycho which is being dicussed more than that last distraction Syria

in the case of chuck hagel, hearing his speech about the Israeli influence in the whitehouse and then get torn down for being anti-sematic, i think he has no say, what-so-ever in the matter.
they attack him like a pack of rabbid dogs

top topics

<<   2 >>

join