It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Quite astonishing how you have managed to pinpoint virtually all of the frustrating crap I have had to endure over the last 6 years, to ever increasing degrees, in your OP and first page posts.

It all started with the death of my friend, roughly 6 years ago.

It sent me on a roller coaster of literally thousands of paranormal experiences, dozens and dozens of encounters with truly unexplained UFO's, alien encounters, etc. and yes, most of these were witnessed by people other than myself.

It's all true, every #ing bit of it.

And then of course the synchronicities. How quaint that that whole phenomenon seems to be inherently connected with the paranormal and E.T. type of stuff.

Like your post explaining the woman who had an encounter and began having "sychronicity" awareness, I too, have had that, but to such an extreme degree it would literally send me into convulsions at times. Not kidding here...

My awareness of what would happen, what people would say, and synchronicites in general sky rocketed. I, at times, was so afraid, and so baffled, I thought that I was truly shifting into a 5th dimensional consciousness, with my awareness of potential timelines, and somehow knowing which one would play out, without even having to really 'think' about it...you get the picture.

Well this was all fun and games, despite the occasional feeling of extreme dread of some very dark, malicious...thing lurking over my shoulder....it was all fun and games until about 2 years ago.

I began associating everything I thought with everything going on in the world around me, both auditory and visual external stimuli. The associations were so shocking and "perfect" it was as if I was somehow getting a look into a person's inner or lower mind/subconcious.

This turned into an obssession, which then quickly turned into a living god damned hell. Everything became negative. All of my worst fears, or anything that could have been tapped within me for insecurity purpose were all pulled towards the forefront. Except people actually WERE saying #ed up things...I wasn't hallucinating, I would see the words come right out of their mouths. It was as if I was entering an alternate dimension, or some very powerful astral being was literally mind controlling people...perhaps technology as you suggested?

Anyway, some one some where, or some part of me, realized the massive heeping amount of danger I was in, and quickly put the brakes on as hard as possibly mid-2012. By that point I was almost at the tipping point, but the damage had been done.

It was as if a false persona had been instilled in me, a racist, bigoted, perverted, one hell of a malicious spirit that was desperately trying to make itself me. I fought, and continue to fight it to this day, but thank fully I have recovered to a significant degree.

I still deal with social difficulties, and no one will hire me, despite having a fair amount of technical skills, a college education, and my true nature which is being a very generous and kind, understanding person.

If you wish to get more details about this, send me a private message.

I really appreciate you bringing this up. Big S and F.

And one more thing, I am one resilient asshole

If it is true that I have dealt with some nasties outside of my own mind concocting this crap, you can bet there will be justice of a grand nature in the future.
edit on 7-4-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by tetra50

Well it's the big glearing hole in the theory and asking to avoid discussing it is like OZ asking for Dorothy and company to ignore the guy behind the curtain.

Despite writing a whole lot, you don't really answer the question. "A couple of volunteers in control groups" is not the answer but a couple of random people off the street are?

Now, the idea of the thread is to help people experiencing this but how do you help those who are delusional? I don't think playing along is going to help them.

Short of hitting the quote button (already more than I care to engage in because it is obviously getting you and I nowhere), and point by point by point, since we (you and I) began this nonsensical, well, I can't even call it debate, because I have answered your every query, with more than one answer and example, and provided links.
I could provide many more, try to simplify and be ever more logical, but my experience, no offense intended, with you, is it matters not how logical, sensible nor obvious my answers to you are, you somehow get stuck on one point to the detriment of your seeing past anything but your own obfuscating language, refusing to see that your questions have been answered, quite thoroughly, with many different answers posed making quite a bit of sense, and still,,,,,here we are.

I will not ask your age. I do not know why I cannot reach you with any logic I have clearly and concisely applied to your arguments, which now appear to be just arguing for the sake of argument. And steadfastly you have refused to follow any outlining of the hypotheses presented. Instead, you have consistently applied the same questions, and even when they are answered, we get no where, but you claiming you still haven't received a sensible answer.

This was not the purpose of the OP, and in my opinion, I have patiently entertained your frequently insulting attacks and refusal to drop your assumptions and think beyond your own pre conceived notions. Ok. Live there if you wish. If you are content there, far be it from me to disturb you. But I ask respectfully that if you cannot apply yourself directly with no obfuscation and be respectful, in turn, to leave it, as you will convince me of nothing for I know my own truth and that of many others, and will leave you with yours happily, having attempted my best to answer your doubts and denials.
Have a good evening. And by all means, then, stop "playing along." For it insults those who suffer. At one point, you even said this was giving delusional people excuses for their delusions, and in that way, did more harm than good.

That, in fact, is a question, I believe, of balance. If you wish to live in a brave new world which is anything but for it is all forecasted, including what's in your mind, your emmanations, your reactions and your environment and resultant consequences, where all life is a subject matter to be assigned a variable and plugged into an algebraic equation, completely denuding the sacredness of what "life" once was, so be it.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Well it's the big glearing hole in the theory and asking to avoid discussing it is like OZ asking for Dorothy and company to ignore the guy behind the curtain.

Despite writing a whole lot, you don't really answer the question. "A couple of volunteers in control groups" is not the answer but a couple of random people off the street are?

Now, the idea of the thread is to help people experiencing this but how do you help those who are delusional? I don't think playing along is going to help them.

I have, in fact, filled this "big glaring (correct spelling) hole in the theory with so many explanations, all you can answer them with is "you write a lot." I guess reading all that makes it difficult for you to comprehend that all that contained within all that writing are the answers you asked for. Having been given them, you seem only to ignore them. And answer with the most ironic analogy, yet: OZ, obviously, was a sort of prison or trap or dimension inescapable without walking a certain path, and the guy behind the curtain, as you state, could only have been the marionette, yes? And so, your analogy makes my point perfectly, thank you.

This OP was not abou the delusional. You took it there, despite the fact the OP clearly asked to leave those assumptions behind for the purposes of the thread. You, despite your last analogy uniquely supporting the conclusions of the OP, could never seem to do that, for you wished to concentrate on those not really suffering such, but using it to justify delusions. the first two paragraphs of the OP clearly stated this was not the intended direction of this thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

You might think you have answered but you have not. You're right, it isn't a debate.

The OP may not have been about the delusional but they are part of the population which you are talking about. How do you intend to help them if your not willing to include them in the discussion?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It was as if a false persona had been instilled in me, a racist, bigoted, perverted, one hell of a malicious spirit that was desperately trying to make itself me. I fought, and continue to fight it to this day, but thank fully I have recovered to a significant degree.

I still deal with social difficulties, and no one will hire me, despite having a fair amount of technical skills, a college education, and my true nature which is being a very generous and kind, understanding person.

reply to post by 1Providence1

I almost cried reading what you have shared here, and believe me, I know how difficult this kind of sharing can be. I have to laugh at that as I type it, though, the "sharing....." Some things should be sacred and not shared, and anyone or thing taking up real estate in your mind, well, enough said, I think. This is not a shared space, or rather, should not be, for just the reasons you so eloquently elucidated here. And yes, with that above quote, I think you nailed it, what it's like, the effects and result on the private persona--or what once was that, being intruded upon, to instill something else altogether. And you know it is happening, because mostly, it is the diametric opposite of whom you know yourself to be and have been all your life, living it in thought and action in those ways, when suddenly, there is a whole other thought process going on there---not even a process, just words, words that you would never use, even in your innermost mind.

And one more thing, I am one resilient asshole

Amen, and thank God you are. And I am right there with you. I used to be kind, generous, and trusting. Sometimes being an asshole is the secret to our resilience.

If it is true that I have dealt with some nasties outside of my own mind concocting this crap, you can bet there will be justice of a grand nature in the future.

I hope and pray and am devoted, completely, to that justice being served for all who have suffered so, and this thread was intended for people like you, willing to bravely share what they struggle with. But one caveat, the perpetrators of this have long practice. They are kings without appearing to be to anyone; this is the biggest secret of their continuing ruling class and propogation of domination. Some day you may be offered an answer, pointed in a direction, from where your suffering originated and was perpetrated. Be very careful. The hallmark of this war for people's hearts, minds and souls is complex, multi layered, multi faceted. The goal, partially, is to unify people by giving them a scapegoat, something and/or someone to hate and blame. They certainly will never admit they have perpetrated this on any populus. Rather, they will spin a story and supply the villain. So be wary of discernment. Do not let your anger of what you have suffered overtake your logic and ability to see through the veil, so that we find exactly who and what is behind it.

Thank you so much for telling your story here, and participating and reading the thread. I, too, am here for you via U2U.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

One more thing: while reading your nightmare, I was listening to All Along the Watchtower. Just thought I would add that, as it seemed such a fitting song as accompaniment to what you eloquently describe.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

You might think you have answered but you have not. You're right, it isn't a debate.

The OP may not have been about the delusional but they are part of the population which you are talking about. How do you intend to help them if your not willing to include them in the discussion?

As the OP was elucidated, it was never about helping the delusional. And that word, in itself, brings up something more important: do you not see that this is intended to render the appearance that they are delusional. Perhaps to some other being in another belief structure, it is you who are delusional. Who are you to judge. That's the point here. This technology makes judgement nigh near impossible and even improbable.

As to my "thinking" I have answered, sorry. Gotta say I don't think you are reading nor comprehending my answers to you, so anything further between us is a waste of time. Get out of the box, and see beyond. You are mired in your own assumptions.

This was about real strategies to help people who are experiencing a technological by whomever or whatever, through mechanical means to their innermost minds and thought processes. Not about helping people who are mentally delusional. I think that was spelled out very clearly. Please go argue with someone else where something real could be achieved, instead of my wasting words on someone refusing to comprehend them.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I am reading and understanding your answers but they are not really answering my question. Sorry, but it is what it is.

The problem I see is that the delusional would think that the "real strategies" apply to them. They are, after all, delusional.

Don't you think that its a good idea to establish what is and isn't real or, if a person is really a victim or not, before applying these "real strategies"? How about someone delusional posting their bogus strategy on this thread, what good does that do?

Unfortunately they are part of the topic and they will be attracted to this type of thread and you won't keep them out by saying "but the OP made it clear that we were only going to discuss real strategies".

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Goodness, if they are simply delusional and mentally ill, then such strategies blocking tech wouldn't relieve their delusions, then, would they?

So, per what you are saying, and I agree, btw it is what it is, and I'm not sure you yet know what that is......
But anyway, THE WHOLE FRIGGIN POINT OF THE TECH IS TO MAKE PEOPLE DELUSIONAL.

And, the way you've couched this conundrum, let's just not address it at all, then, make any attempt.....
have you not read the posts and links I provided that show and validate there are tangible medical tests for the brain and body that delineate what and how this is being achieved, separating those who "think" it's happening, from those who sport the traces, physically proveable, of it?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I am reading and understanding your answers but they are not really answering my question. Sorry, but it is what it is.

I have answered your question, every one of them, ad nauseum, and given you more than one answer, all cogent, logical, sourced and concise. If you don't get it, I can't help beyond that. But what you propose will help no one.
At least I am making some effort. You are just labelling most who suffer as delusional, and disregarding what is taking place.
have fun in that brave new world of complete dominance.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It seems we are dealing with three different issues that being Synchronicity gangstalking and electronic harassment to which i ascertain all three are real i think there is enough proof out there that supports that...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Like I said, I really only have one question and no, you have not given a logical answer to it. I can't help that you don't get that, either.

I'm not labelling anyone. I have not proposed anything.

I also notice a lack in the actual strategies. One guy wrote a letter and someone else mentioned canalizing emotional energy. Neither sounds like tech blocking. It would seem that there are no tech blocking strategies so, maybe your right there is no way to relieve their delusions.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Tell you what: List your real questions, clearly, in a 1), 2), and 3---no never mind that is useless. I've already tried this with you. You disregard every answer I give: it's a cop out. It's not an answer. blah blah blah.
Comparative to my answers, there is nothing behind yours. Three or four word denials.

I'm not here to convince you. And you twist everything I say. And then lend a three word response that says absolutely nothing of substance, when you've been getting substance.

In the end, when I point out your own inconsistencies, and use of analogies of yours that really seem to reinforce what my point it, this seems to go over your head. Then you twist something, and say there's really no way to help all those, poor, delusional, sick people.

You have served the archetypal infomatrix personality melding quite well, and have been assimilated by it,and the saddest part is, you don't even recognize this. You become personal and less logical, explaining nothing with comments like that's no answer, it's a cop out, etc....

I find you to be baiting me. And I am weary of it. End of story. Think what you will. It matters not to me. The point about my explaining military methodologies was for you to understand, along with the thread DARPA is in UR Brain, Hacking your Stories, was the goal, and the myriad ways it is being achieved: to create these archetypes of humanity, slotting them and then controlling them more easily, engendering more guaranteed, statistically safe cause and effect and reaction. And through military methodology, the way the training takes place to unify using the weakest link amongst the group, is also to show you that what happens to me, on down the line, will happen to you, as well, whether you know, or accept this or not. Your resisting that obvious reality isn't helping you, and frankly, it's a waste of my and your time.

Try some reading: "For a Breath I Tarry," Zelazny. or Harlan Ellison's "I Must Scream and Have No Mouth."
Just for starters. These weren't just stories. They were warnings.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Well, yes and no. I mean, what I was originally aiming for in the OP got swallowed in many tangential issues. Perhaps this was because I even alluded to gangstalking, as I do believe it related, but not really what I was intending to focus on.

The way I see this d@cking around with people's minds has many, vast and varied implications. I have tried to outline here some of the places that initial issue takes us to, gangstalking being one of them. A line in is a line out, as I elucidated in another post, comparing the nueral mapping of computers and their functioning and the fact they were modeled after the same neural mapping in the human brain. And your modem, which is part of your computer talking to other computers, has a line out to communicate through. Ergo, there is a line in, as well.

Now apply this to the same thinking about your brain. And then all kinds of things, and tricks and "appearances" that aren't necessarily real (say pics through fMRI) because they could be piped in, or they could just be faked and attributed to a particular brain.......

Gangstalking features into this because if someone is "piping" thoughts or pics or both into your brain, and studying your behavior and your unique electromagnetic signature, and the way you think and react, and even influencing that, then a great deal is known about you, making it very simple to supplant your identity, achievements, etc. with another person going along with a certain group. This is the way gangstalking fits into this, the way I see it. And this is the way of providing a scapegoat for people to unify against and blame. And when reactions on mass human levels can be inclucated, orchestrated in this manner, no one is safe, there is no longer a proof of whom you really are, and you can be shunned, shut up, discredited, shut out of even earning a living.

So, needless to say, this is very complicated subject matter because it is part of a chain of events that lead us in an ever spinning cycle we never seem to get out of which keeps us enslaved in every possible way.
Thanks KS, for your continued participation.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I'm here to discuss the controversial topic. Yes, you trying to convince me with unconvincing arguments is a waste of your time.

I answer in short comments because there is nothing for me to explain. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I don't understand what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I'm not labelling anyone. I have not proposed anything.

I also notice a lack in the actual strategies. One guy wrote a letter and someone else mentioned canalizing emotional energy. Neither sounds like tech blocking. It would seem that there are no tech blocking strategies so, maybe your right there is no way to relieve their delusions.

I beg to differ: you have labelled people who aren't authentically experiencing what I describe as delusional. This is a label, yes.

Yes, there have been few responding with actual strategies, perhaps because there are pages and pages of you and me arguing about anything but strategies, but really the existence of anything that would require strategies, or calling into question my motivations for I am just reaffirming those who are delusioinal and not really experiencing this and giving them more ways to focus on that instead of their real delusions.

This is pure hubris, if I have ever seen it. You sit there and write profusely in a disrespectful, argumentative style, accepting no answer. Dismissing everything with three and four word nothing, like, that's not an answer or that's a cop out. What does that elucidate, exactly? No one wants to read pages and pages of that crap and brave their story or possible strategies with voices like that shouting over everything else. So you derail the thread, and then slam it for its lack of success, of which you are a huge part of.

You are really something else. I looked at your profile. It said you had authored all kinds of threads, but when I clicked on the link to see them, just to get a grasp of where you are coming from, nothing came up. I wonder why.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

I'm here to discuss the controversial topic. Yes, you trying to convince me with unconvincing arguments is a waste of your time.

I answer in short comments because there is nothing for me to explain. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean that I don't understand what you are saying.

You have supplied not one logical answer to the contrary. And your labeling my arguments as unconvincing with things like, that's a cop out says absolutely nothing. When confronted with logical answers, one would think you could come up with something at the very least more creative in the area of making sense of why it doesn't answer your question.

This is my last response to you. I am sick of dealing with your negativity. There is a way to disagree and still be civil. You have been pushing that to the very limit. Remain unconvinced. And find someone else to try to make a fool of, for that seems to be your interest.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Yea at the crux of what your saying lays a very sinsiter ploy (by them) of what this technology could amount to on a mass scale almost like a forced hived mind were the construct of control is what it ultimately hides....

Man's own creation controlling instead of himself, what one hopes if it is ever implemented on this scale that it wont be allowed that it will be stopped but the scenario is not a good one.....
edit on 7-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
I beg to differ: you have labelled people who aren't authentically experiencing what I describe as delusional. This is a label, yes.

I never actually placed the label on any particular person.

You are really something else. I looked at your profile. It said you had authored all kinds of threads, but when I clicked on the link to see them, just to get a grasp of where you are coming from, nothing came up. I wonder why.

Really? You could have just asked. I have never started a thread. I don't know where you got info that I had.

You have supplied not one logical answer to the contrary. And your labeling my arguments as unconvincing with things like, that's a cop out says absolutely nothing. When confronted with logical answers, one would think you could come up with something at the very least more creative in the area of making sense of why it doesn't answer your question.

No, I am no longer trying to convince you.

This is my last response to you. I am sick of dealing with your negativity. There is a way to disagree and still be civil. You have been pushing that to the very limit. Remain unconvinced. And find someone else to try to make a fool of, for that seems to be your interest.

So, because I don't connect the dots in the order that you do, I am being negative and trying to make a fool of you? That sounds a bit melodramatic.
edit on 7-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Ah, at least I feel like someone is understanding what I am trying to say and all that it may imply which lies ahead.....

This is my problem, though. I think it likely too late, as long as this has been in practice. And all the branching out of ganglia of the hive mind or brain may be far too along now to be stopped. And there may be many reasons why this tech is deployed on certain ones....that is a subject, perhaps, for a follow up thread.

I will say this, though. On this site I frequently see people discuss the concept of the "hive" mind, quantum computers, and a new age concept of "we are all one." This last, I believe is just another way of reinforcing acceptance of the other things I alllude to. I know I'll likely be flamed even more for this. But this is the thing about all of this; the technology is such that it implicitly and in every way allows for plausible deniability, being wireless, cannnot be pinned down, proven easily at all. So here it is: There has been, I believe, a quantum computer in use, and interfaced with different humans, alternately at different times, for a very long time. There is even some difficult to track, but out there, military alliances with business soon after WWII, and into Viet Nam that bolster this.

And if this were true, we are already, perhaps, lost in this hive mind. When government officials tell you, "There is no longer any such thing as anonymity," he is perhaps saying far more between the lines. Your thoughts, your identity, nothing about you is inherrently yours any longer. If it cannot be safe from plunder, then it can also be re-appropriated, because this pursuit of a one world order will not be put off course. Its inception was thousands of years ago, and some may, in fact, be targeted for knowing this and the hows and why's and where's and even some of the who's which are pulling it off, everynight when you sleep and experience dreams which may or may not have anything to do with your inherent consciousness.

Think about it: If you could change reality with mass consciousness, and there is technology to create and control that mass consciousness, the evil we can see that would entertain such breeching of inherent rights of life would be interested in creating a kind of hell on earth, and certainly this would be possible. And this technology would render anyone individual trying to fight it, crippled, beyond belief.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join