It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by King Seesar

You are not derailing the thread in any way whatsoever, KS, and please don't think in any way that you are. Anything you have to say here is welcome...
I have not had the chance yet this mornning to check out Mr. Hall's work, but I will...thanks for the link. And I absoutely agree with your answers to Xoanan, btw. Has this activity stopped now?

Yea the activity stopped a while ago as far as some other points in this thread all i can tell you or anyone is i was gaslighted or stalked (depending on your preference) and my case is unique in that i have proof of the activity like i said in my previous post the porta pottie about one minute walking distance had spray paint inside the bathroom stalls such as "i'm watching you" with a eye ball and the day after my dads funeral they wrote "is that you in the box Thomas" and my dads name is Thomas, that, plus mentioning things such as friends names and stuff pretty cut and dry, i tried to figure out what the motive is i hypothesised one of my theories in the post above i know one of my former friends was involved, but the problem was when all this crap was going on my dad was dying and then died and because of this distraction i never truly got to mourn his death or get over it...

As far what daskakik said about not being able to tell the difference between the technology and some one who has a mental disorder it's true it is tuff to tell, i guess the best way is to look at everything on a case by case basis there seems to be a pattern to the victims of this technology that i don't see with some one suffering from a mental disorder, but we are making progress back in 2005 we didn't know what gangstalking or this kind of tech was all we knew was something was off and now more info is coming out about these issues so that's a start, i said in a earlier post that about a year and a half ago Obama created a Bioethics committee to listen to information and evaluate it.... now i don't think Obama would of done this out of the thin blue sky, no he must of heard something that he felt the need to cerate this committee to look into , so there is progress being made just unfortunately at a snails pace...

My three cents anyway...
edit on 27-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

There are many different methods used now, as well, making it even more difficult in terms of diagonoses or stopping it. If two different ways are being deployed on you for thought propogation, and you only are able to end or discover one of them, taking steps to end that one may only make the other worse--which then presents two conclusions: you are mentally ill and, as well, the excuse that it was being done was to "help," you...

Im paraphrasing but, through black magic, through technology they work their ways; which to my mind, the two are not so far removed from one another, in fact they may share a cozy little nest together. When we refuse to Keep it real and do our own part then it only gives the 'enemy' (which may be in all of us, in a sense, at least seemingly, in terms of ego etc.) power and relinquishing our own. But it is our choice to make, every time.

If it is the practising of black magic, and it comes from government agencies, then it should be as concerning to people as any other lack of separation between church and state....and then, even more, because within that realm, once a being's usefulness as a slave is over, then your only use would be sacrificial. Of course, this is a way of sacrificing anyway. And I think I made it quite clear a few pages back that I see this as not just a method of total and complete domination, but really an intent to end all life.

The only thing I tend to disagree here with you about, and it seems to be floating around all over ATS right now, is your interpretation and damning approach to ego. This is a necessary part of the human psyche unless people are using this term as some kind of codespeak for someone, or something, else, entirely, than what ego really is. No ego at all can be just as bad as too much ego. The point is balance. It is a matter of individual differentiation, for one thing, and with no ego can also come no conscience. Very few seem to understand this. The seeking of power and relinquishing one's own is not or at least, no longer our choice, anymore. That is the whole point of this technology and its use on people, to take all choice away. To understand what it does to one's mind and spirit, the mental and physical rape of someone, or even just a computer interface with no personality, datamining, being there when you have not acquiesced nor agreed to such, amounts to a kind of rape--for there to be pictures, words, in your mind not coming from you or a product of your brain, and your body to be made to respond whenever, however, this interface dictates is a rape. And eventually, it becomes an energy draining, soul killing experience, fracturing the personality and "self." This is the whole point of the thread.

To be honest, i haven't heard too many of the specifics of what you are talking about, other than HARP, and sound weapons and things of that sort. So thank you for this thread. I'm not saying I completely buy everything that everyone is claiming about it, but its good to hear different sources and get a chance to follow it up if i want and do some research to determine the veracity of these sources myself as best i can.

I try not to spend too much time on these things all at once, because it will often turn my mind and focus paranoid, and i tend to dwell and sometimes get too negative about it, but it certainly is a good thing to know that more people should be aware about (if true) although on the other hand, I'm not sure if maybe everyone would be able to handle such information or accept it right away. Still of vital importance to know obviously though, and address as a society. Sooner the better.

Peace. ~

-edit- I would like to add, when i say technology, i mean more the way it is used and developed, not technology itself; which can be used for either good or ill depending on the will of the people employing it.

If you peruse the thread carefully, you will find many links to sources given which these assertions are based upon about the technology. For my part, what you say here at the very end, is very true: as with anything, just technology can be used for good or ill. But we must understand that some of it outweighs with its risks what good it can do. This, I believe, to be one of them.

You said many supportive things here, though, for people searching for answers and trying to hold onto themselves, and I thank you for that, and your participation, in general. I also completely agree that researching this particular thing is something that should be looked into a little at a time, for just the reasons you gave.
Take care.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

well, my response to that government committee, unfortunately, is that it's kind of like the whistleblower law that makes it even more difficult for people to blow the whistle, because no one would really meet the criteria and/or it's been made so difficult to prove. A bioethics committee can just as well be looking for ways to keep up the plausible deniability, or come up with ethical reasons to keep doing it, as make it stop.

The government has known about this for a very long time, KS. MK Ultra was, along with Bluebird and Artichoke, which came before, always about asserting this kind of domination over the total populus. And the hearings in 1974, and passing of laws against psychotronic weaponry being used against the civilian population didn't really seem to stop the tampering or the "research," or further development of the technology. But I sense I am a bit older than you, so I have watched this for a very long time, and seen nothing change whatsoever, except the methods growing and becoming more sophisticated. What is known more today, though, is that we are pretty much slaves, though I do not think we yet know exactly who enslaves us. It's easy to say it's government, but I think government is as much a vehicle for it, as our bodies are being treated in the pursuit of total domination.

In your personal situation, I think you fell victim to a group of loosely connected people, gaming or other computer activities, who knew you already, to some degree, and they found someone to pick on. I am not saying at all--do not misunderstand--that this is any less horrible than someone experiencing this onslaught through a government agency or another kind of group with more weapons in their arsenal and funds at their disposal and a wider reach, therefore. Anytime we are ostracized for no reason, and especially using gaslighting techniques, because it tells us individually we are rejected to the point of people organising around it--and this is a horrible thing, especially for you in that time of grief, and my heart goes out to you. I hope you will take some time to remember your father, the time you did have him in your life, the kind of man he was, and therefore, give yourself a chance to reconcile your loss, now that this appears to be less of an influence in your life.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Yea i suspect a former friend or freinds gathering info but not one would fight me cause i would well you get the point they are cowards and total bafoons i laugh at them, i suspect more though i don't think it was picking on me people felt i did them wrong and came at me at the same time ,it's funny though you are right about a loseley connected group becasue they all came at me at the same time for different reasons and i got proof so it should be fun watching them squirm, sorry i couldn't resist they all came metaphorically with knifes to fight me and they ran into each other and started stabbing each other and now some funny stuff is happening leave it at that....

Now on to more serious stuff i don't know if i'm older then you i'm 39 but sometimes i can act like i'm 9 which might be the reason this crap happen to me i'll own up to my part,, anyway one thing we do know about this technology is it is frequency based that we do know, other modalities such as black majik which has been talked about also psi vampires the one common denominator between these things is there all frequency based verbatim to a man everyone who suspects they have been attacked with technology black majik or a psi vampire all hear ringing in there ear which i do also, so we know it is frequency based knowing what frequency all of these things are retorting on is the key to getting one step closer to understanding.....

Through all of this i came to a conclusion while i don't subscribe to duality as a concept because there is always more then two sides, i came up with two different systems of play, frrom all i gather frequency has been used for evil purposes in different forms and i haven't seen a good use for it at all (while others might argue) i would consider that the dark side.... the counter to it at it's core level is energy... pure and total energy if one can muster enough within ones body the power is limit less, that i would call the light side it can counter the frequency or make the frequency a non-issue by means of lessing the power of it.....

Now i told you about Dr John Hall he is a expert on this technology he is a practicing doctor who was attacked witrh said technology but he brought up a good point i forget what interview he said this on but it is something which should be listened to and that is while he thinks at this point the technological attacks are coming from satellites(i don't know how long you have been attacked with this tech at the time it started on you it still could of been from cell towers) anyhow Dr John Hall has stated that with what has been done to people who are attacked with this technology they have the power to attack back for instance if some lab person is sitting at a computer terminal looping the same message over and over in your brain you can attack back...

So i figure if one can bulid up ones energy enough to counter or lesson the effects of this technology and with that energy attack back the people behind this crap well they are in deep s***....if you get the point...

Anyhow just give a listen to Dr Halls interviwes just google his name and some interviews should pop up again his name is Dr John Hall....take care Tetra50.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Too elaborate a little bit more you were 100 percent coorect i too think when i was targeted through gangstalking from December of 2004 to 2008 that the groups were loosely connected i know this because some of the spray paint was them taking shots at each in the mist of targeting me, that's why i said what i said above..

Anyway here is a link i found to one of Dr John Halls interviews i do hope you check him out and thanks again for making this thread it has been helpful....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The only thing I tend to disagree here with you about, and it seems to be floating around all over ATS right now, is your interpretation and damning approach to ego. This is a necessary part of the human psyche unless people are using this term as some kind of codespeak for someone, or something, else, entirely, than what ego really is. No ego at all can be just as bad as too much ego. The point is balance. It is a matter of individual differentiation, for one thing, and with no ego can also come no conscience. Very few seem to understand this. The seeking of power and relinquishing one's own is not or at least, no longer our choice, anymore.

As to the ego, nowhere in my post did i say that the ego is all bad, and to be honest, I'm not sure I can accept that you are an expert on what it is exactly either, I myself certainly do not claim to be. Jung has some interesting things to say regarding the ego, but in the end it is just another word, and like the term 'God' can often cause negative reactions in people.

As to the last part of what I've quoted from you, it is not a case of seeking power. 'The power of love, not the love of power.' All the power we need we have if we only become aware of it. When we are unconscious of it, which most are I think in large part, then we unwittingly give it away. I like what Unity99 has said, and I've read through some of this thread now and think you have been given a lot of good advice.

I will say that if you truly believe we have no choice in the matter anymore, or "power"/responsibility for our own actions/thoughts/emotions etc. then unfortunately that is something you must come to terms with on your own, and there isn't much more I can say to help you in that regard. If you truly feel that all is lost, and nothing can be done, then what is the point? Might as well throw in the towel, right? I'm sorry, that is a non starter for me, and i don't see how I can be part of any productive or meaningful dialogue when you begin with that assumption.

Regardless, I Wish you the best with everything and thank you for bringing an important subject to light.

Peace. ~

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Would like to say I apologize if I came off like 'I'm so over this thread, omg" or something. That isn't the case, I can empathize with this question and with what i can only assume is your personal experience regarding it. No, how can anyone say what another goes through, on the one hand; however from my own past I've gone through some pretty dark moments and a lot of it had to do with questioning about outside malevolent forces. I do not doubt there is some shadiness going on, my point is just that now I can look back and see where taking responsibility for my part in these experiences lies, or more so than I realized at the time at least.

For one thing, I gave in to fear. For another, I felt utterly alone and apathetic about the situation. We are not alone though, ultimately. We do have a choice in what we bring to the table with any and everything in life, and this does determine in large part what our experiences will be. When Unity99 talks about raising your energy and vibration, that is bang on in my opinion.

Even if we have no one to confide in or we feel we can trust, for me it was in a divine higher power and the 'power' of that over anything else. I'm referring to myself here, not saying what your situation is, or speculating on that but only going by what has helped me and really the thing that imo flips the on switch in terms of dealing effectively and successfully with a mind ____ stressful situation like this. It is also trust in yourself, and life in general, and then the experience that comes with that. Basically there will then be no chink in your mental armor for it to creep in. Do you really think technology could ever trump the Spirit? Not a chance, imo. Bad thoughts come into your mind, let them go on by. They won't stick if your vibe is good and you remain true to yourself. If you believe they have power over you, that's where you've lost before you've begun. Or so you think. The ol' whirlwind of worry thought pattern downward spirals, I know them well, and they don't mean a thing.

Anyways, just my opinions, take or leave them as you will of course.

Peace. ~

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I am so glad it has been helpful to someone, KS. Really.
I am not quite ready to get into the specifics of my own story--not that I don't wish to share or anything, but I've sen from the past nothing good comes from me speaking for myself. I wrote this thread to be of assistance to others, and hoping that if I had any part in creating this simply by suffering, and the "chain" of people that came out of that, that something somewhere would know that I never intended that, and that no one else should ever suffer such.

As to the tech, in general, I do agree that practicioners of black magic have found it useful to them. And I am glad to see you do not subscribe to duality, because in all hope there is much more to life than just two sides, things, or even physical balance. If that's all there is, then we are screwed. I think we are convince, inculcated to believe this, even through science, in this duality thing........
Enough about that, just wanted to think you for the Dr. Hall link, to say that because the knowledge of the earth's magnetic field has been usurped in this way, does not mean technology cannot be used in a different manner.

And I will tell you, I gave you a star for both admitting your real age, and the 9 yr. old you act out of sometimes.....gave me a chuckle, as well. This is not unusual, I do not think.. I am fifty btw. And this has gone on for me since I was a very, very small child.
I cannot say much more about it than that, but that it has singularily destroyed my life.......and I would wish it was not used thusly to do this to anyone else, ever......it may be too late for me, but there are others out there, other life surely, that can be saved, for if you read my long posts, a few pages back, those who steal the control over life necessarily mean to end it.......that is the ultimate goal. And not to create something new, or a realm in which "evil has just as much right to exist, as good..." for there is far more to life than that duality......and the reason for us being given only those to choices is to choose death, negativity, nihilism, a point of no hope in life....

Never, ever lose hope.
Fight till you can fight no more.

That is the best advice I can give. And as I wrote to you before, take some time, journal about your father, remember and grieve him, so that process isn't stolen from you, and you come out on the other side.

You may not hear from me for a while. I trust you will keep the thread alive in the spirit of keeping people safe and share their experiences....
Thanks. You be well, too, always.
Tetra50

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

Hey Runciter:

Let me tell you, I sure hope you and Unity99 are "bang on." And I didn't write the thread at all for me, in any way.
I wrote the thread because I know what is and what it's like to suffer this. No where yet, have I shared my own experience, nor do I intend to, and not because of any fear for myself...but because in my past experience it has only proved to hurt others......

I wrote the thread, and if you read my response to KS you will see this, simply to provide a place for people to talk about this phenomenon without being shot down with their evident schizophrenic issues, etc.....as I stated in the OP, that most threads approaching this subject on this website degenerate to.

I believe, in some way in some part of myself, and I have lived a very long time, longer than it seems, that this is a testing ground.....

And that's all I will say about that.

But I have appreciated your congenial and careful responses, and thoughtfulness. This thread is to give others'
hope, even if I am all out......that the fight for your mind and life should carry on, despite and regardless to what happens to mine.
Thanks for your participation.
Be well, and take care. And never believe the simplest truth, because in today's world, that is definitely not the truth. And yes, btw, I am quite familiar with Dr. Jung and his theories on ego, but this thread isn't about that. I really shouldn't have taken that out on you. At the time you wrote it, if you look back, you will note a plethora of threads about ego and how it is the worst thing..........I don't know if these threads are some kind of codespeak or what about ego, for ego is not what it is being portrayed as, in these threads. We must possess it to individuate and survive, unless we are to be sucked in to a "hive mind," and as you can tell by this thread, I'm not really a fan of the "hive mind."
Take care and thanks for you participation, again.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

When the time is right i would like to hear your story when you are ready, don't worry about me i can handle anything....but you said it right DON'T GIVE UP and it is not to late for you, you must not think that way the existence of God or creator can be proven by the simple fact that not every single targeted individual has givin up or took there own life the simple fact we hold on shows the doubters that there is indeed a God......

I know the hell you are going through trust me on this, while my targeting didn't start until 2004 much later then yours i know the hell we have been through but we must be examples for others, just like MK-Ultra didn't come out to public knowledge right away this will not either it takes time but i have no doubt with people like Jesse Ventura the former governor of Minnesota and representative of Missouri Jim Guest that this will come out, these are high profile politicians that are championing the cause so the truth will come out.....hold on, and your input is much appreciated to us all....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"Borrowed" this post from another similar thread, but thought it was useful here, in terms of people finding help and hope that there may, in fact, be help out there to be found:

LINK

Please visit this site. It is about a real individual, with court papers verifying and holding responsible "parties" who electronically harrassed this man. I think anyone involved with this thread, reporting similar experiences will find this very interesting. There are also names of people who helped this man verify what was happening to him, and bring his case to court. The court documents are on the site.
Tetra

ETA: Also on the left hand side, you will find a wealth of information about electronic harrassment, and mind control, interesting even without this man's legal battle. Be safe and be well.
edit on 9-5-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Please visit this site. It is about a real individual, with court papers verifying and holding responsible "parties" who electronically harrassed this man.

All that link shows is a request form and a letter from a state rep. securing a vote.

It seems illogical that the courts would be left to operate freely if the effort for world domination is as widespread and ingrained as you claim.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

There is much information, besides these court papers seeking a restraining order, to be found on the sides about electronic harrassment in general., regardless of this man's fight for a restraining order against said perpetrators. That;s one issue--all the attendant links available on that page.

I has become quite obvious in your critique of any supplied information, that you have an incredible bias as to this issue. And your responses are making this more obvioous as time goes on and your replies. I feel very sorry that you have such an incredibly closed mind in regards to this issue, and that you are part of why this continues to be perpetuated. God help you, if you wake up one day with someone or something else in your brain, haunting your thinking processes and rendering your life, intellect and functioning absolutely impossible, and you are met with exactly what you have given. I truly mean this. And there will be no one left to help you, much less believe you or speak for you or in your defense......

I wish no ill will on anyone, daskakik....but, in my life experiencfe those who perpetuate attacks on humanity generally find themselves receving what they have sown. At the least, you are vastly short on compassion, and judgement has a way of turning the circle and giving those wihtout belief or compassion exactly what they would not gtive their fellow man.....so, good luck to you, for I would truly hate to see visited upon you what your narrowness is tacitly giving the green light to victims of such whom you absolutely refuse to extend any modicum of humanity, compassion or understanding to your fellow man.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There is much information, besides these court papers seeking a restraining order, to be found on the sides about electronic harrassment in general., regardless of this man's fight for a restraining order against said perpetrators. That;s one issue--all the attendant links available on that page.

You made a comment about those documents in particular and I just pointed out that they are not "court papers verifying and holding responsible "parties" who electronically harrassed this man". Nothing more, nothing less.

I feel very sorry that you have such an incredibly closed mind in regards to this issue, and that you are part of why this continues to be perpetuated.

Really? I thought I made it quite clear that I believe it can and does happen but that I am not inclined to just believe any particular person because they say so.

God help you, if you wake up one day with someone or something else in your brain, haunting your thinking processes and rendering your life, intellect and functioning absolutely impossible, and you are met with exactly what you have given. I truly mean this. And there will be no one left to help you, much less believe you or speak for you or in your defense......

Actually, I wouldn't expect them to so, I would have no problem with that.

At the least, you are vastly short on compassion, and judgement has a way of turning the circle and giving those wihtout belief or compassion exactly what they would not gtive their fellow man.....so, good luck to you, for I would truly hate to see visited upon you what your narrowness is tacitly giving the green light to victims of such whom you absolutely refuse to extend any modicum of humanity, compassion or understanding to your fellow man.

My thoughts in no way allow, nor can they keep any of this from happening to any one else.
edit on 9-5-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You made a comment about those documents in particular and I just pointed out that they are not "court papers verifying and holding responsible "parties" who electronically harrassed this man". Nothing more, nothing less.

Then, in your estimation, what are they?

Really? I thought I made it quite clear that I believe it can and does happen but that I am not inclined to just believe any particular person because they say so.

And so, then, what would it take for you to believe? Because no matter what information has been provided you, you argue incessantly that information provided is insignificant, proof of nothing. I am wondering what "proofs" you would, in fact, accept. Court papers, scientific evidence, notwithstanding, others' assertions that it is real, from other sources other than anecdotal, do not seem to sway you in the least. So really? Right back at you. There does not seem to be anything you accept from any source whatsoever, anecdotal or otherwise. And so, my question to you is this?: what proofs would you accept?

Actually, I wouldn't expect them to so, I would have no problem with that.

Ah, but yes, you would have a problem,, which betrays your obvious inability to understand what this does to a human being....and if you did suffer what is described, you would have a rather large problem, for you would be totally functionally rendered unable to deal with absolutely anything, for this is what this does to a person dealing with this... So I gather that you would have no problem encountering someone such as yourself, suffering, with no where and no one to turn to. How sad. And again, how narrow minded of you. So you are saying, I suppose,, that you wouldn't expect to be believed and would be perfectly content with the hijacking of your mind, and by extension, the framing of your ife and psyche by remotely active hijackers of your mind and your life...rendering you absolutely useless in the world, bearing the judgement of a nutjob, and be perfectly happy with that. For the way you present the innate and natural response that there is no available proof acceptable to you, you would just go on, fucntionally rendered psychotic or even worse, and be compassionate withe those like yourself with absolutely no ability to prove nor fight back, and be just fine with the hell you wouuld be living through. I wonder, with this in mind, what kind of person that you are, and what you interpret justice to be....

Oh yes, I think you would have a very big problem with that, seeing and experiencing the total destruction of your life, the slander, the inability to make a living, and watch your children and loved ones pay the price right along with you.....sorry, you are failing to make any sense here. And I find that you, and t hose like you, accepting no proof, arguing incessantly there is no available means to prove such happening to you, are people perpetuating the problem. And frankly, I do not believe you at all, that you would have no problem with this. You are simply showing you totally lack a grasp, at all, of what this can do to an individual's life, and further, don't reallly care.

My thoughts in no way allow, nor can they keep any of this from happening to any one else.

No, but your "thoughts" perpetuate a problem that you seem to not accept at any level whatsoever. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution. The fact is, it isn't happening to you, and you give every evidence of not caring a whit that it IS in fact a real problem, and rather than seek answers to it, argue incessantly that there seems to be no proof possible, and thereby, very much allow this to continue, just in that your refusal to accept, nor react in any possible compassionate way, or to seek answers, which means that it effectively shuts people up, for they would not want to encounter the obvious nay-sayer side of the situation, which do, actually, perpetuate and add to the problem.

Logically speaking, your logic or lack thereof, non sequitor realted, one thing not following another in your conclusions, ARE, in fact, very much part of the problem, and give those who refuse to even entertain proofs, solutions or belief, absolutely add to this problem. Otherwise, you would apply at least some of what you respond to, to solutions, proofs you would accept, etc. This is how you betray that you have no belief, no sympathy, and no desire to address the reality of the situation, other than to incessantly argue the point. And it seems you do so for no other reason than to deny, deny, deny. This is ignorance, I find, in its most graceless, inhumane, bull headedness that indeed, allows for the problem to continue.....

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am extremely weary of dealing with your incessant denials, and obfuscating arguments, which at this point, no longer make any sense. It's just your personal knee jerk response, which shows absolutely your lack of belief. And it comes to the point that this is not a search for knowledge, nor answers....but simply argument for the sake of argument. And I wish to no longer engage with you about this, as your responses reveal no character, integrity and an obvious bias, just for the sake of argument. Find someone and somewhere else to take this. If you were just objecting that there is no way to determine the difference between mental illness and paranoia, then the least you could do is apply your intellect to suggest what proofs would be acceptable to you. Instead, you choose to consistently disregard any information given you. This is the definition of bias. I have no idea why you react this way, and have no time nor inclination to waste my time splitting hairs with you, and alienating those looking for answers. For you, sir, have certainly provided none.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Then, in your estimation, what are they?

What I posted.

And so, then, what would it take for you to believe? Because no matter what information has been provided you, you argue incessantly that information provided is insignificant, proof of nothing.

Is it really that difficult to understand that I am talking about individuals, making individual claims?

Ah, but yes, you would have a problem,,

Well many of us have problems and don't make a big deal if others take an insterest or if they believe that our problems exist or not so, I don't see why things would be any different in a case like this.

No, but your "thoughts" perpetuate a problem that you seem to not accept at any level whatsoever.

So, saying that I believe this can and is happening = not accepting?

Are you part of the problem or part of the solution.

I don't accept that. A person can exist without being part of the problem or the solution.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

it seems illogical that the courts would be left to operate freely if the quest for world domination is as pervasive as you seem to believe it is

Not at all, and that you truly believe the courts are operating freely at all seems extremely naive and at the least, disingenuous to me. I could provide you with plenty of statistics about the quality of defense provided to indigent clients, about guilty convictions dependent upon race, class and indigence. Surely you are not that naive about our judicial system. This is such a ridiculous observation on your part, that it seems obvious at this point, you are only here to distract, deflect and take energy away from one who argues a particular viewpoint....for the purpose of obfuscation, at the least, and downright ludicrousness for the purpose or distraction, or to take up the energy which should and could be aimed at more pertinent issues here--such as solutions, and help for people.

ETA: This seems to be your purpose in particpation in this thread, what I describe above....taking away from the general purupose here, deflection and obfuscation bordering on ridiculousenss, as evidenced by such a naive and ludicrous statement such as this.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

You seem to have a hard time understanding what I post. My point was that court documents are worthless because, if your claim is true, they are "not" operating freely. Which is what you go on to repeat, while accusing me of ridiculousenss.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
As for individual cases, which you refer to, I have yet to see you agree with absolutely any individual case cited thus far, by anyone,, anywhere. All that you do, ad nauseum, is argue the validity of any case, individual or otherwise.
And so, I am going to compile a list, available on any search engine.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join