It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Courtesy and respect are something people don't see enough of these days, and something we can all offer.

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Absolutely. And more power to you for knowing and giving that. May we all live up to your example. Thank you, also for reminding me of that. We all need to be reminded of that.

edit on 17-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I suppose it has become obvious to anyone following this thread, if anyone, indeed is, that I am a relentless Leonard Cohen fan. Along those lines, this is where I frequently seek comfort, and had the rare and wonderful occasion of seeing him in concert here, in New Orleans, a gift from my daughter, very recently. I don't leave me home often. In fact, as rarely as possible. Certainly not to frequent a crowded venue such as a concert.....but seeing Mr. Cohen was well worth breaking my self enforced public abstinence and enduring being in public.....

I was very touched by these two songs tonight, and so I share them with anyone reading and willing to listen, for what we used to be, know ourselves to be, miss in this life, and hope for our future:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
And this one: particular to this thread, perhaps even more important, because, in fact, if you can get past the ads, there truly is a crack in everything, and that IS how the light gets in. Forget your perfect offering......
Please listen. It can't help but reach you.......

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I offfer this music as a dedication to WhiteAlice, 123143 and NoRegretsEver......all who have helped me immeasurably deal with now.....thanks, always
Tetra

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That was a beautiful and deep song thank you so very much for sharing it with me.

For those that cannot listen here on the lyrics.

The birds they sang at the break of day
"Start again", I heard them say
Don't dwell on what has passed away
Or what is yet to be

Ah, the wars they will be fought again
The holy dove, she will be caught again
Bought and sold and bought again
The dove is never free

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in

We asked for signs, the signs were sent
The birth betrayed, the marriage spent
Yeah, the widowhood of every government
Signs for all to see

I can't run no more with that lawless crowd
While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud
But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud
And they're going to hear from me

You can add up the parts, you won't have the sum
You can strike up the march, there is no drum
Every heart, every heart to love will come
But like a refugee

Thank you tetra. Peace, NRE.

Just hear in my secret life the other video and all I have to say is holy ___ that song was so very deep. Again thank you they were both beautiful.
edit on 17-4-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thanks tetra. I hear.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The guy who keeps saying none of this is real is in denial he doesn't want to believe any of it, that way he feels safe, i guess he thinks MK-Ultra never happened or the government just stopped there studies after it was found out, first off i have shown a video of Donald Rumsfeld about 20 times admitting they were working on direct energy weapons and this video was from awhile ago... plus Deep Thoughts findings and his thread which i gave the link too on page 1 were he shows proof of these kind of weapons, must be nice to live in a fantasy world where this has never happened to people....

Yet again here is Donald Rumsfeld admitting they are working on this kind of technology to prove my point to any doubters that this tech is indeed real....

www.youtube.com...

Also the art of gangstalking is nothing new if you look back to a movie called Gaslight from 1944 it basically shows you how to do this....

edit on 18-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

If the guy you are referring to is me then, I guess you missed the post where I said that I do believe that these things are real but that I don't think every case is legit.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding such a simple idea.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

If the guy you are referring to is me then, I guess you missed the post where I said that I do believe that these things are real but that I don't think every case is legit.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time understanding such a simple idea.

Oh i don't know, they said someone brought something negative to the discussion on another thread but i don't know if it was you or not it was sort of a open comment anyway just to show the tech is real....

But i agree with you not every case is legit in that it is only technology doing this every case it's a case by case bases and depending how far one wants to go into the esoteric it could be a number of things...

My only point is a lot of this is real people being harmed by experimentation i mean how far does it go before people had enough....one interesting side note about a year and a half ago Obama set up a bio-ethics committee
to look into this kind of stuff, i doubt all of a sudden out of no where he said hey i'll create a committee for no reason, i figure he must of heard something or whatever, they took notes but that's the last i heard of it...

But on this issue we agree, again i don't know if it was you people were mad at who knows but i figured the person someone was upset with wouldn't even agree that any of this was real that's where i was coming from...

But there's good people in this thread (including you) and i hate to see harm done to them.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Originally posted by daskakik

Oh i don't know, they said someone brought something negative to the discussion on another thread but i don't know if it was you or not it was sort of a open comment anyway just to show the tech is real....

But i agree with you not every case is legit in that it is only technology doing this every case it's a case by case bases and depending how far one wants to go into the esoteric it could be a number of things...

My only point is a lot of this is real people being harmed by experimentation i mean how far does it go before people had enough....one interesting side note about a year and a half ago Obama set up a bio-ethics committee
to look into this kind of stuff, i doubt all of a sudden out of no where he said hey i'll create a committee for no reason, i figure he must of heard something or whatever, they took notes but that's the last i heard of it...

But on this issue we agree, again i don't know if it was you people were mad at who knows but i figured the person someone was upset with wouldn't even agree that any of this was real that's where i was coming from...

But there's good people in this thread (including you) and i hate to see harm done to them.....

This thread was certainy not written for any nefarious purpose in which harm would be done to anyone, I assure you. And btw, your examples in the last post were good ones. I have tried throughout the thread to cite several places where information about the many possible technologies that achieve what we've been discussing and the history behind it can be found. Part of the purpose wasn't just to "prove" the tech exists and continues to be used, but that there are now several different methods available, so that if one were to "prove" one thing, or not, there would still be several other ways this could be happening to someone.

As to the poster you are responding to here, I would like to say that it has been acknowledged by me, several times, on this thread and the other, that I both heard and accepted the member has acquiesced that such may be happening, but does not necessarily mean that everyone who claims it, is necessarily suffering it. Over and over, I have acknowledged this. However, over and over, that point of agreement has been, I feel, quite purposefully ignored. In fact, I wrote quite a long post addressing the the why's, the how's, how the tech of harrassment and gang stalking were connected and used to create a chain of supplantation of the person suffering the harrassment, by someone taking their place as an "alter," who isn't suffering it at all, but poses in such a fashion because they are willingly participating as an accomplice to shut up technological harrassment victims being able to both expose, assert it, and end it.....so obviously, it's been agreed to, several times, the member's point that not all who clam such really are suffering.

I'd really not rather continue that debate, at this point, with this person, because as seen in that last note, that assertion has been agreed with and supported over and over. And sticking to that as though it hasn't seems to become a form of "baiting," especially when the agreement with that assertion can be read over and over again, and still it is repeated that the member "doesn't know why people have such a hard time accepting such a simple idea." Maybe there is a reading comprehension issue going on there; I don't know.

But once again, because I wrote the thread and did find it negatively referenced to carry the argument over into another thread, which seemed to me again an obvious attempt that was being less than considerate of other poster's who were attempting to get their experiences with it out, I had to state it, ad nauseum, that no one disagrees that everyone who asserts the problem exists seems to believe that just because it is asserted makes it true.

Again, thanks KS for your participation and continued support of others searching for answers, and of course, even handedness and kindness.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Link to articles about some of the tech by Deep_Thought On NewsVine

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Thanks for linking that info once again. The link is buried within the thread somewhere here, as I know I posted it, but never hurts to keep providing good sources.
Hope you are well today.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by 123143

Thanks for linking that info once again. The link is buried within the thread somewhere here, as I know I posted it, but never hurts to keep providing good sources.
Hope you are well today.
Tetra

Thanks tetra. I am. Back at ya'.

I have the link because it is so pertinent to my situation and that of hundreds of other people. I want people to be aware of what has been developed and how it is being used.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Recently, I heard an old recording from Holder talking about LITERALLY brainwashing people to dislike guns.

article with the video

If you don't want to watch the entire thing (it's only about 3.5 minutes), you can start at around the 3 minute mark, for the comment. Now, he does talk about ads being used, to be fair, but if he openly states "brainwashing", and admits ads could help, what else might be done in secret? We all know advertising can be and IS used to influence how people think, and subliminals are often a part of that. We can read about LRADs, and even their use in ads. So, what are they doing they don't admit? The possibilities are real. When organizations have been known to deliberately infect people with diseases, then you know some would be willing to play around with people's minds.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A few days ago, there was an OP about the effect that conspiracy theory websites were having on culture, and perhaps actually fueling the violent times we're in the middle of. It was a good thread, IMHO, and for me, at least, worked as the OP intended it to: got me thinking a lot about responsibility...

Obviously, I think and hope, that because I began the OP as a "hypothetical, because I was attempting to get the subject matter past the usual "stop doing drugs," and/or, "see a psychiatrist....and the most obvious and oft mentioned, "Yes, that's called schizophrenia," I was deliberately trying to get to a place of more safety, where members would feel comfortable enough to share their experiences. You know, whenever I write this sentence, I purposefully stop myself from using the word "stories," for "experience." And when I give that some thought, I have to nod to the fact that I am writing from a definitive standpoint for myself, as some threads just pose a concept and ask for opinions, in a more general sense; while here I was clearly, though couching it as a hypothetical, admittedly, not just asking for personal experiences to be shared, but it is a clear effort on my part to not only convince the unconvinced, but really get to the central issue: this being, for me--again--how profound what this means to humanity, as a species, "the family of man," and the planet, the universe and all life within it, and what I consider to be the last border crossed, which could literally mean the end of everything.

Sentience and consciousness are, from both a philosophical standpoint all the way to a physics standpoint, are the defining of life itself, and how it will either exist or cease. On so many levels, this is how important I view what this may come down to--not just freedom vs. slavery, and quality of life, but life in and of the universe, itself. Now, I know that is sounding, perhaps, melodramatic to some, but I have a foundation for that, though I have really not even begun to address that here at this point. Partly, because I wanted to see if it was even possible with this subject matter to get beyond the above referenced comments, for people who are suffering to feel safe enough to share personal experience and for this to be taken seriously, before I was willing to try to go beyond the hypotheticals and suspension of disbelief, so that it would be clearly understood what the nature of living with this is really like.

Because it is quite simply, and literally, torture. And it is not visible. Which, of course, is what provides the plausible deniability I keep referring to, Understanding this is essentail, because I believe we have already perhaps reached a point of no return with it, and the threads I kept seeing mostly were still bickering about what I would describe as ancillary issues. And it is drivingso very much of the violence and disintegration we see happening right now.

But then there is the responsibility aspect, I brought up that this thrread had me thinking about. The ironies of these times just continue to astound me. People out trying to be healthy, running marathons and losing legs, and lives..... It's becoming increasingly a situation where you feel as though the more you try to fighrt what is happening in the world, the worse it seems to get. I experience this on a personal microcosmic level, and then equate it to what I see happening, at large, in the macroscopic level.

So what is the goal, people have asked.....just control and ultimate domination? People working together, bonded with the same ultimate goal: a peaceful, relaxed existence with the freedom to be themselves, as long as they aren't hurting anyone else, express themselves, either creatively, productively, whatever floats your boat, and have families and make memories of a life well lived, without fear of either being hurt by an oppressive governing body or by one another....

When there isn't electricity, food, fuel, communication, medical supplies, etc., as I have said before, a suitcase full of cash won't do you any good. It either brings out the best or the worst in people. I've experienced those situations after a few hurricanes, and I can tell you first hand, that survival is about coming together, protecting each other, looking out for your neighbor and their neighbor, and helping each other. Otherwise, the soulless anarchy that then ensues, very few survive, and many will suffer through such horror they won't even care if they survive.

I know it's hard for a lot of people to accept, but --the willingness to conceive of, build, and institute such a pervasive, insidious and all encompassing level of control, well the domination part of that is already over, in a way. And what I see is an increasingly consuming, sociopathic , egocentric and narcissitic force that has already hijacked, for want of a better word, life, and is affecting it to such a point
edit on 20-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
that the spiraling vortex of cyclical violence and control, rejection and breakdown of relationships from family to friendship, to just the ability to view another human being as worthy of common decency and respect just because they are another human being.

Increasingly, the world is becoming a place where it seems the only way to survive, is to consume the opportunities for living of another life. Example: when I studied biology in middle school, I don't remember anything about the rather sadistic, S&M, mating patterns of insects. Isabella Rosselini did an informational video five or so years ago about the mating patterns and habits of several different insects, mollusks, invertebrates (like snails, for instance) where quite creatively she dressed in costumes of the creature in question and described in detail their different mating rituals and habits. I invoke the word "ritual" here, becaue it overwhelmingly struck me as ritualistic, and this was a "nature," I don't remember existing in quite that way when I was first studying biology. It's as though there was a definitive reset, and each time we create and go through another loop in the spiral, it gets more and more antithetical to life being worthy of continued mutations in order to survive the environment--from within and without.....

So, it took me a long time to get here, and I wasn't sure I should even try to go there at all, but it's my belief this is about ending life....not some "New World Order," at all. That's happened long ago. We made the machine our neon God we pray to in search of ever increasing control, and we're controlling ourselves right out of being worthy of saving.....

So, there you go. I think that is what is at the heart of a technological singularity is the occupation through microchips interfacing with satellites and a huge network of mainframes, providing one persona, only, through the process now of elimination, of individuals.....from within. And it can't even be seen. At least with the body snatchers movie concept, the growth of the "replacement" was a pod, that was obvious.

Probably, I will lose a lot of credibility going down this road, if I had any, anyway....LOL. Can't hurt to try to laugh a little, because I know what I describe is as dire as it gets, not just for our species, but on a universal level. I believe the "spark" that makes your heart pump blood through your body and brain, and all the electrical stimuli hopping along the ganglia to makes connections, physical and mental, creating consciousness, is being or eventually will be, harnessed, stolen and transformed purely for its energy value and this feeds a kind of simulated "screen," that actually hides what is underneath, so it can't be fixed, for no one can see through that algorythmically sponsored cover to see what's broke, know it's broke and fix it, putting ever more energy into "the machine." And that's just environmental, from your back yard, to the stars in the sky.

This technology we've been talking about is built to harass and harness our consciousness, purely for its energy value, and use it however those in power choose to keep that in place so we remain good slaves uuntil whatever this is to hit the "kill switch," and hey, we'll just see what happens then.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Pretty far out therre, I know. And perhaps I will have just killed my own first serious thread. Well, we can always live another day to get up and try again tomorrow.

It's a war for your soul, and it will be used however that singularity wishes to use it. Everything almost, is already chipped. And the earth is cracking under the weight of it. The electromagnet field and its grid of ley lines is easily malleable from satellites within range, and responsive in terms of volcanic activity, earthquakes, etc.

So, it's time to start sourcing some of this, and I welcome any and all responses--many, I expect, will be flaming that I lost my mind this weekend. Perhaps. But my intent is to continue, first, sourcing the original "kernel" of truth I was seeking, which was our consciousness being accessed, our bodies like puppets.

Whatever you call it, SSSS is a technology that uses subliminal programming that is carried over Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) broadcast waves, planting inaudible messages directly into the subconscious human mind.
Perfected more than twenty years ago by the Department of Defense and battlefield-tested upon unwitting Iraqi soldiers serving in the army of Saddam Hussein in the Gulf War during 1991, SSSS is a sinister weapon that may have been been developed for a specific mission: the total subjugation of the American people.
Whether SSSS is coupled with the new all-digital TV signal as its means of delivery into the minds of an unsuspecting U.S. populace or not, it can be deployed by many different devices, including HAARP and GWEN towers, which would effectively blanket the entire nation at once. In fact, Judy Wall says that “there is evidence that the US Government has plans to extend the range of this technology to envelop all peoples, all countries. This can be accomplished, is being accomplished, by utilising the nearly completed HAARP project for overseas areas and the GWEN network now in place in the US. The US Government denies all this.”
But the most insidious aspect of SSSS is that it is completely undetectable by those being targeted. Because it delivers its subliminal programming directly to the human brain via the auditory sense at frequencies that humans are incapable of perceiving as sound, there is no defense against it. Everyone on the planet is equally susceptible to mind control via SSSS and there isn’t any escape from it, as the UHF waves can be transmitted over very long distances from remotely located sources and will pass through walls and other objects as if they are not there. UHF is the frequency (100mhz) that has been used for television and radio broadcasting for as long as these media have existed. SSSS is designed to utilize UHF as a carrier wave.
Even more insidious, though, is the fact that, coupled with the use of supercomputers, an individual’s unique electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns can be digitally altered and then stored for rebroadcast via digital UHF. According to Judy Wall, editor and publisher of Resonance, the newsletter of the Bioelectromagnetics Special Interest Group, these computer-enhanced EEGs “can identify and isolate the brain’s low-amplitude ‘emotion signature clusters,’ synthesise them and store them on another computer. In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave patterns that occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion, scientists have been able to identify the concomitant brainwave pattern and can now duplicate it.” These modified emotion signature clusters can then be broadcast over UHF carrier frequencies (i.e., regular TV and radio signals) directly into the brain where they can then “silently trigger the same basic emotion in another human being.” In other words, if the emotional signature cluster for, say, a feeling of hopelessness and despair is being fed directly into your brain via unseen radio waves, you will feel those emotions. The implications of this are, quite literally, mind boggling.
Link

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I will be providing more links shortly.

I apologize that I need to go backwards, again, here a little. Remember I spoke of the ironies seeming to be compounding all the time. The final irony is responsibility and free will. We are told all our lives that we are responsible for our actions and choices. This is the evidence of our free will. That if we work hard, are basically honest, treat others as we would be treated, we could achieve the American Dream, of your own property, home, and whomever paid the bills was king of the castle. Imminent Domain ended that. But imminent domain began with the railroad replacing the American workhorse. This was in many ways the beginning of industrialization, and eventually that would lead to centering ever larger populations, and a major lifestyle change to urban, city life. One of the things this did was lead into making us dependent, increasingly, on utilities, instead of fireplaces, etc, and grocery stores instead of gardens.

It was the beginning of separating us from the land, and our intimate connection to it previously for survival, where, ironically, again, we were more independent and responsible for our own subsistence day to day. Even the train, itself, is a symbol of a geographic neural mapping, the beginning of a transformation that would eventually mean mankind would turn itself over, increasingly, to the machines we built.

The projects, such as MK Ultra, and its predessesors, Bluebird and Artichoke, seemed all to be headed for the same ultimate goals: to completely change the paradigm, a word that's all over the place lately. And eugenics played a big role in this, as well. But again, another irony, was that this was likely just a "selling point," as the current paradigm of the establishment was continually being reinforced to maintain control.

There is very good information in this thread, as well, which I am currently reading through myself, to track down more sources:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry, had a very long day today, and am calling it a night. But as this is heading a little deeper into that rabbit hole, I will return tomorrow with more links. And I am hoping that perhaps WhiteAlice may share some of her sourcing here, as well, as I know she has research a lot on this topic, as well.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I found this on another thread. It has information about technologies discussed here, people who have taken action, how they were able to find help, and some technology blocking solutions. To the member who placed this find in that thread, thanks so much for provinding this link. Hope it is of assisstance to someone:LINK

Examples from this link:

eHarassment Countermeasures

Current Counter Mind & Body Control & Counter EMF Harassment Recommendations

* Please note much of the information posted below is based on purely logical and mathematical speculations and have not been proven or tested to be safe or valid with experimental equipment and test results.

1. Contact your local congress person by mail or email and notify him or her that you are having problems with mind control, spying, remote sensing, and beam weapons attacks. Sometimes the congress person can help you.

2.Contact Security Agencies [Current referral list of doctors, lawyers, security & other agencies for electronic and radiation harassment victims.]

Spectrum International Investigative Network at www.siin.com... is one security agency of note that can be of help for counter mind control and counter spying.

You may also consider contacting the group below by telephone and email:

Freedom From GANG STALKING / ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT /Covert Harassment and Surveillance TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-866-310-3117 FROM STOP THE COVERT WAR

www.stopcovertwar.com...

freedomfchs.com... Fax: 1-866-433-4170 E-mail: [email protected] 1-866-310-3117

3. Purchase mind control counter measure products

Lessemf.com sells many silver mesh fabrics such as curtains, clothing, and many other counter emf products. The Lessemf silver coated cap for instance that I have tried does jam out 30 to 50 percent of the emfs directed at me from government mind control projects.

Spectrum International Investigative Network at www.siin.com... sells a nano-carbon paint called WaveShield® Paint at www.siin.com... which can be painted on walls to jam out most emfs, and some heat energies. Spraying the nanocarbon WaveShield paint on both sides of sound proof foam which can then be placed on walls can be used to jam out emfs, sound, and heat to a high degree. The sound proof foam may not be able to jam out all sound waves directed at you, but it may jam out the sound waves coming from your mind and body so that others may not here them.

Reflective Mylar Sheets (metalized polyester ) at www.hydroponics.net... which reflects light may also help deflect emfs, light, uv, and sink some neutrino nonconductive scalar waves. Wraping the above sound proofing foam spray painted with nanocarbon WaveShield paint in Mylar should improve the shielding.

Heat shield thermoacustic insulation can jam out heat, sound, and emfs and can be purchased at Northerntool.com (Heat shield thermoacustic insulation item 7168-1501).

Magnetic linoleum can be purchased in sheets of 25 feet by two feet, which can be placed on walls, and can be layered 10 or 20 times over a wooden box, which

Much, much more information available at the site.
edit on 24-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join