It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

The implant is around the area of my adam's apple. I can feel when it is functioning.

I have not been scanned by MRI or other means.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

And your reference to a diagnosis?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Via a shrink. Due to the harassment I exhibited psych symptoms and was treated accordingly.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143
reply to post by tetra50

They tell me I'm bipolar. Is a stranger talking to me with my own voice box bipolar? Is that picture of my driveway and an extension cord that doesn't belong to me on my phone that I didn't take bipolar? Did I imagine the entrance of my dormer by strangers? Did I jerk my own arms and legs to keep me awake for five straight days? Did I imagine I smelled smoke everywhere when there was no smoke around?

They can tell me I have a psych problem all they want. I know the truth. I threatened to write a book and shortly thereafter I began to be harassed and was implanted.

My life was systematically destroyed in just the way described by hundreds of other people whom I have never met. What is that? GOVERNMENT.

Who tells you that you are bipolar? Is that the "clinical" dianosis you have been given when trying to get help, or what you "hear" otherwise?

Never mind. I asked that before your last reply came through....I get it. Oh, yeah, believe me, I get it.
So sorry.

However, I am not so willing to ascribe the blame, so to speak, on "government," That is a rather broad classification. Even within "government," there are many divisions and motivations, and agencies, acting on and through different accords and motivations.

May I ask what agency within government you worked for and the capacity of your employment? Certainly, if you do no wish to fill in those blanks. I understand.
edit on 14-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

This is my psychiatrist's diagnosis.

The voice in my head has told me the goal is to incarcerate me or get me permanently committed to a mental institution.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The e-harassment has gotten very loud. It is a very loud ringing in the ears. When the harassment stops there is no ringing.

All these people with ringing ears? I wonder what's really going on with them.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My employment - I can't answer who or what capacity.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

My employment - I can't answer who or what capacity.

Understand, thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The e-harassment has gotten very loud. It is a very loud ringing in the ears. When the harassment stops there is no ringing.

All these people with ringing ears? I wonder what's really going on with them.

Well, we have that whole "tinnitus" dianosis thing people bandy about in terminology. I like to ask specifically about the "character" or "nature", specifically of what they are hearing.....as it varies.
But I'm pretty sure you are hearing theh same kind of "upload," many hear. And that's one pf the things I think is going on when you hear that, but not the only thing. There are other reasons for it, I believe, than an "upload," which is what gives you a kind of "script" of what you will hear over the next few hours after.

edit on 14-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I concur. Shakespeare was right.

"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players."

I've been treated like a puppet. They like to play with my fingers to show me that I am not in control of my own body.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Their tactic has been to treat me like crap 99% of the time and then say something nice to me. I hate it because I cannot believe a word that is spoken in my head.

They've told me outrageous things like I have a dedicated satellite and I'm important to national security. Just incredible BS. I get so sick of the lies.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Hey: just so you know: me, and many more are here. We are being played with the very same way. And I know you know it is way beyond our fingers.....God help us, if that's all it was....

I am here for you, and I think several others you will find on this thread. PM them, or me, or any of us.
We know what you're feeling and going through.

You know what always occurs to me: the worst thought: what if it's ever accepted what I am asserting is happening is, but what's controlling me is the sane, balanced, talented, intelligent one.....and not me....and that's why this is being done....
What a frigging nightmare....
Thanks for sharing your story
Tetra

P.S. you mentioned a support group, earlier. Hope you saw KS (Kin Seesar's reply) I linked it again for you. Haven't checked it out myself, so can't vouch for it, but there's that, even if that and my time, compassion and belief in you and your story is all I have to offer. Precious little. But I am offering it, and extending my hand to you, friend.....you are not alone

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I appreciate it.

The violation is worse than just my hands. I don't want to be specific. They just like to waggle my fingers to remind me "I don't own this body". The quotes are their words.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Pardon my sarcasm, earlier, in my response regarding that. Of course, I understand it is more than a violation of your body and mind via your fingers.
Again, there is help if only in our sharing our experiences. Just to know that we are not alone. And perhpas with enough comparison and support of one another it can become so obvious, that somehow we can make to STOP.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

The biggest problem that I have with false memory is that incidence of longstanding PTSD may have been previously diagnosed for the individual before the recollection of the purported "false memory". If an adult recalls a relatively happy life but still has PTSD, well, something clearly went very wrong somewhere along the line and that raises the probability that the recollected trauma is real.

Amen, WhiteAlice.
That's the whole problem with recently presenting memories. But yet, someone, without the memory of why, can live a life replete with lots of emotional pain, and not know the origination of it.....having this whole supplanted theory of what their lives were once.....but notice the use of the term "supplanted," here. Because this is what has happened, in those cases. The body never forgets, and as well,some part of the mind. So there you are, living like an abuse victim in the sense that you feel this pain, intrinsically, every single day, and seek to dull it, even undertand it....and then the memories assail you.

At that point, you don't know if it was better not remembering, for what do you do with such memories once having had them.. even though then you understand where that deep-seated pain is coming from, having remembered, this does not make anything better. It is only that suddenly you understand why you felt the way you did, without the necessary information to explain why. Once you have that information, though, it certainly doesn't really improve things. In fact, with the whole plausible deniability factor, perhaps it even becomes more of a nightmare, then, for YOU understand, but proving your experiences or making anyone else accept or understand them is a whole other matter......

People that experience this, must necessarily, be extraordinarily strong, then, to maintain their sanity, among other things. If you have something shaming you verbally in your head constantly, it becomes very difficult to hold onto whom you know you really are......

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If anyone suspects they are implanted with a chip there are ways to get a scan and then have it removed, this has happened before people who were suspected of being chipped actually were.....

There are many theories as to why this could be happening to people some i have theorized earlier on in the thread such as natural telepathy the attack of a psy vampire the use of dark arts such as majik and of course technology all these things seem to have one thing in commen the ringing of ones ear, i happen to think that all of the scenarios i have mentioned above are valid and all have happened in my opinion it' just up to whoever is a victim of such to connect the dots and come up with which scenario makes the most sense to them...

However i do have a possible explanation as to why the government would use this type of technology on it's own citizens, first we know the offical reason why microwave technology was supposedly created and that was for crowd control, however what i think is happening is there is being test runs in small groups of people (small at this time) for the desired effect of mind control on a whole but what happens in my opinion is when they decide to test run this technology on a small area of populis it is not detected by most and can only be detected by sensitive people or empaths if you will and that one person out of the lets say 50 there using the tech on who can sense it becomes a potential problem for the people behind it and there plans so they become targets by various means to neutralize the problem and make sure there plan stays in tact, that's why when you talk to most TI's they will tell you that for a short time the people around them were acting strange and that is because they were the ones that couldn't detect the technology being used on them even tho it was.....

Now you may say why would they (the government) want mind control on this massive of a scale and here's my opinion on that, first off we all know they are coming out with Star Wars episodes 7 8 and 9 after the sale of Lucas films to Disney, well what some people might not know is there are three more books after that yes Geroge Lucas made 12 parts to Star Wars but episodes 10 11 and 12 are not well known, if you look hard you will find the basic plot of what parts 10 11 and 12 are, anyway the reason i bring this up is because the final episodes deal with what i think could in the end be what is behind all of this... in short the final episodes are set in a place were there is nothing but utopia but at a cost and the cost is that the people are living in a controlled utopia environment in that they really don't have FREE WILL so at the cost of free will we have peace and utopia.....

So there lays the problem i think the end result of this technology is to create that peace and utopia through the means of such but just like the story of Star Wars episoeds 10 11 and 12 it will come at the cost of our free will....

Now i must ask what is more important peace and utopia or free will, i'll give my answer and that is free will if mankind can't find a way to naturally by what ever means (not being forced) figure out a way to evolve and create peace and uptioa on it's own then let God or if your a atheist nature destroy the world, we would deserve it but it's up to mankind to figure that out them selfs not some type of technology or man playing god with said technology....

Anyway just one potential theory.....

edit on 14-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Hey King Seesar:
As always, thanks for providing us with more elucidating and possibly helpful information. I would caution, though, that only certain, very pervasive scans are able to find some of these chips, so small are they. Having said that, the danger of getting the wrong scan which will reveal nothing, is not only are you then back to square one, but it's that much easier to label you a dingbat.

Little attempt at humor there, on a subject that's not very humorous, so you gotta give me some kudos for at least trying.

I want to extend another very big thank you to all who are participating in this thread. I think it may have made some private connections possible that were not possible before. ... even though some of us may be broken in terms of trust, sometimes any shoulder to lean on, any ear of compassion is worth something as a port in the storm of what your mind and body can become, when they are betraying you by remote means, and it's emotionall crushing you.

I would also like to extend a formal invitation to any active or retired service military personnel out there who have stories to share here, for I believe that this is where there is a ready and available population for testing available.....and telling that story as a former or present soldier, is extremely difficult, for the oath that is taken.....
While nodding to that, times nor country are the same as when said oath was requried of us, to serve, for our country, which is., perhaps, no longer , a country nor ours, at all......
Hope everyone is coping welll today.....my thoughts, as always, are with you.....and they aren't the vile ones--LOL

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hey i'm not sure if you are aware of this but on Jesse Ventura's show conspiracy theory the final episode of the latest season which is season 3 they did a show on TI's which was titled Brain Invaders which dealt with the technology aspect of being a TI and the funny thing about it was this....the third season of conspiracy theory had seven episodes well the only episode where Jesse and his whole team agreed that this particular conspiracy was true was the TI episode.....

Anyway here's the episode from youtube if you haven't seen it you should check it out.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Indeed, it would be the stuff of nightmares! Not bad plot material for a cool sci-fi story, either, really. In any case, it's a good thread topic.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's a real comfort to me that you find our misery entertaining. I hope you never end up in our shoes. Many of us have exchanged them for slippers and a robe.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join