It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Americans Should Give Up Their Guns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Don't just flame me for my title, there is actually some theory behind this argument. Mods, please keep this thread in conspiracy, as the following content is generally conspiracy related!

The main reason people in America say they need a gun is to defend themselves from the government. Which is fine until you think about the long term agenda.

Realise that every single major revolution going back to the French Revolution has been orchestrated by the international banking families.

Examples range from the French Revolution to the Russian Revolution, with plenty of other revolutions around the world taking place in the last couple of hundred years. Even the American Revolution was orchestrated by the bankers, the people of America thought they were being freed from the control of the British yet control was simply turning covert, a blue print as it were, for the modern control system of 'democracy'.

One of the main ways of creating a world government is to bring down the current system in order to start a new one. What if the likes of Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura are simply part of the larger agenda (perhaps even unknowingly) to bring America down, what if the elite are deliberetely exposing their Zionist tools in order for Americans to eventually revolt? By owning a gun and 'fighting back', would gun owners not be supporting the elite in their plans to bring down America as we know it?

Just think about what good a gun is going to do if America was ever to experience another 'revolution'. Americans would not be united, they wouldn't even be going for the true criminals for they are hidden in the shadows and behind the scenes, it would lead to horrendous blood shed that would change America forever and the true bad guys would still be running the show, even turning up in the aftermath with the new solution as they have done after every conflict they orchestrate.

By keeping your guns, you are just playing into the hands of the elite. The only way to win this conflict is through non violent measures, a mass non comply effort to end the financial system as we know it and force change for the better.

Sadly, I don't think Americans see this and I really fear for how it could turn out if an event happens that pushes America over the edge as it were, be it economic collapse, outbreak of war or a major 'natural' disaster.

The Communist experiment is over, the elite have tweaked with their controls systems with many years of practise, the world is now racing to a major, major shift, owning a gun is not going to help anyone in the long term, it will just play into the hands of those orchestrating events behind the scenes.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I would also prefer non-violent measures.I am a gun owner and I will
not comply to anyone trying to force me into relinquishing my guns.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Go tell it to the surviving Jews of Germany from WWII.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Even if I didn't need my guns to protect myself from a tyrannical government I would still need them to protect my self and my property. It's not easy being a woman whose husband is away a lot of the time and the police have proven they can't get to my house quick enough to protect me. I also hunt and need guns to keep my freezer full when the price of meat and poultry fluctuates to the high end. There is absolutely NOTHING that anyone could ever say to me to convince me to give them up, and that's a fact.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

WW2 was orchestrated by the same folks who are setting America up now.

It's all a game, the world is a giant chess board, owning a gun is just going to make the transition the world is facing a lot harder than it has to be.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You don't live near a major city, do you?
While I do, ideally, believe that an armed citizenry is necessary for freedom, the reason I own a gun is because I know that by the time the police arrive to my house, I will be dead or wounded and my property stolen. Gun ownership is practical in the real world.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The main reason people in America say they need a gun is to defend themselves from the government.

Well that's not my reasoning, and I think only a very vocal minority actually believes they would be able to do anything with force. I agree with you that the path to change requires peaceful action. I get that some folks believe that having such a highly armed populace in some way scares the government, but I really don't see that as being the case. The vast majority would give up their guns if threatened with jail time in a heart beat. The hold outs would be taken care of with ease. All the gun folks I know have their guns for personal protection and sport. I got my AR and AK for fun, not to be some armchair revolutionary.

Interesting thread though OP. I have a feeling you'll be getting quite a few knee jerk reactions, I almost gave you one.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I agree with your thoughts here, there is a battle about to begin that is best to be fought without the gun. In the end however, it will be the gun that decides it. Or at least force. Resistance. The upcoming movement, New World Order, or whatever you want to call it will have their day. This much is becoming more apparent every day.

However history tells us that every empire has it's sunset. This coming blight will be rectified, maybe not in our lifetimes, but it will turn into a new day. The forward thinking among us must keep our guns, keep them in store for when the time is right. Patience.

link   

I also believe in non-compliance.

First thing we need to do is to stop filing and paying taxes.

But why cant we keep our guns as well?

Regardless, why would anyone give up a right or freedom simply because their efforts may be misguided?

link   

The original reason yes is to arm ourselves from the gov, and this still stands todayall upi anti gun owners do you live in an area where criminals run amuck with guns hidden all over their bodies driving down the streets killing innocent people, or do you live in a border city where the cartel run rampet and the law daily finds slain people in ditches and in the middle of the desert because they either looked at them wrong or walked on their turf
( my question mark and the last letter of alphabet is broke so I compromise with other emotions or letters). how about Detroit, gang infested gun packen criminals have killed so many people the good people abandoned the city, is this right:z:. most people who are law abiding people may have a gun or two registered, but me thinks there are more to conceal and they aint getting them, cause when all hell brakes loose when our bloated economy finally flops and people are panicing well ya they .....blank blank blank blank blank.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It sounds like you want the US to just roll over and take it up the bum for what ever NWO is pulling the strings.

I'll pass.

Yes, owning and keeping our guns will make it harder to be conquered and controlled, and frankly that is a good thing. As long as free men are armed and will say no to horrific tyranny, then freedom abounds. When there are no armed free men, atrocities happen and no one has any recourse to prevent it.

Historically, this has been true through the ages.
M.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's also worth pointing out gun control in Nazi Germany had the opposite intentions of gun control in America.

In Germany, the Nazis had just come to power, guns were taken off 'political opponents', the Nazis had to remain in power and stay strong in the run up to WW2.

In America, the establisment has not really changed at all for many years, the agenda right now that is being carried out by the Zionists is to destroy America.

The government is preparing for big changes and events, having a gun is not going to help anybody but the elite as blood shed will reign, which is what they want.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
It sounds like you want the US to just roll over and take it up the bum for what ever NWO is pulling the strings.

I'll pass.

Yes, owning and keeping our guns will make it harder to be conquered and controlled, and frankly that is a good thing. As long as free men are armed and will say no to horrific tyranny, then freedom abounds. When there are no armed free men, atrocities happen and no one has any recourse to prevent it.

Historically, this has been true through the ages.
M.

But the long term agenda is to destroy the current system to bring in a NWO. Do you not see how owning a gun and taking part when the # hits the fan is just helping the elite reach their goals?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I don't think that the vast majority would give up their guns to keep out
of jail.I imagine that many gun owners would have guns stashed away
somewhere.If they do turn any in,it would probably just be token guns...
broken,worn out,rusted,cheap or whatever.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
For those who say it is for protection from gangs, I take this on board and understand this point. But this is a short term, social issue (which sounds harsh, but we are talking in general which is needed to discuss the wide ranging goals). In the long term from a 'conspiracy' angle, given the agenda to bring massive change to the current world system, when the # goes down, having a gun is going to make it worse IMO.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I dont believe in the premise of giving Guns up. Just like I dont believe in the premise of giving my utensils up.

Both have the power to inflict damage if I chose to wield them in a way that could cause bodily harm. MHO

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I like the basis of your post except for the fact that it fails to take into true consideration that there is no hard proof of a shadow Government. I will keep my guns because they are my property that I payed for with hours of my life and no one should be able to just take that from me without proof of my misuse of it. You do make a good point that "If" the conspiracies are true it would probably play right into what they want. Don't take this at all an offence, I believe in a lot of possibilities, I'm just saying I will only act on true knowledge and hard evidence.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Everyone has ajenda.

But, no. I do not think my having a gun matters in the least to any so called New World Order.

Because frankly, if there was an NWO, it'd be better organised, and it'd follow a logical and clear to see outcome. Frankly, the NWO will not work any better than the current systems in place, because power corrupts. To think a NWO is going to make the world a better place is foolishness. Look at what going to the Euro has done to those nations that bought into the idea of 'one world currency.' It may seem like non-sequitur, but it's what happens when a 'one-size-fits-all' approach is taken to extremes. (Economically, or in nation building.)

SImply put, there are too many diverse nations and peoples to try and force them to live under one central government. The Euro financial disaster that is in progress shows just how non-functional the concept is. It also shows a lot of corruption that is in the the process of creating the 'one world anything'.

Hell, the NWO can't even get the United Nations in line, and you expect them to manage a world?
Not going to happen.

M.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Moshpet because: 42

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So just turn our guns in and place our heads on their chopping block ?? Sounds quite convenient for the elitists if we were to oblige. I think you should just let Americans decide what to do about guns here in America and you can worry about whatever problems are confronting your country.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'll take my chances with this current "tyrannical" government that allows me all kinds of freedoms over some yokel militia's idea of freedom.

This system now allows for change, we just need less crooked politicians, not some kind of cowboy anarchy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join