It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BL - News?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anyone have anything on the game???

There doesn't seem to be any 'concrete' leads in any of the threads for BL...

Odd

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Not a darned thing thus far... I was just about to start a thread like this too.

I guess the game has taken a back seat to the election, and if that's the case we'll probably see something new within a week or so.

...I hope.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
SO confirmed that it is a game but thats it. I'm noy sure he meant to let it slip...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think we need more clues.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
I think we need more clues.

Seems to be in abundance here at ATS... The lack of information, that is.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
course, that is something the DrJim players thought, am i right?

keep your minds open to new ideas! Sry i havent posted much, my mind is spilt between this and the "What in the World?" game on ID.com

Hopefully it'll be over soon though

---pineapple

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The centre Looks like a RING from the top.

The word Labyrinth
1 An intricate structure of interconnecting passages through which it is difficult to find one's way; a maze.
2 Labyrinth Greek Mythology. The maze in which the Minotaur was confined.
3 Something highly intricate or convoluted in character, composition, or construction: a labyrinth of rules and regulations.

The Minotaur

Before he ascended the throne of Crete, Minos struggled with his brothers for the right to rule. Minos prayed to Poseidon to send him a snow-white bull, as a sign of approval by the gods for his reign. He promised to sacrifice the bull as an offering, and as a symbol of subservience. A beautiful white bull rose from the sea, but when Minos saw it, he coveted it for himself. He assumed that Poseidon would not mind, so he kept it and sacrificed the best specimen from his herd instead. When Poseidon learned about the deceit, he made Pasipha, Minos' wife, fall madly in love with the bull. She had Daedalus, the famous architect, make a wooden cow for her. Pasipha climbed into the decoy and fooled the white bull. The offspring of their lovemaking was a monster called the Minotaur.

The creature had the head and tail of a bull on the body of a man. It caused such terror and destruction on Crete that Daedalus was summoned again, but this time by Minos himself. He ordered the architect to build a gigantic, intricate labyrinth from which escape would be impossible. The Minotaur was captured and locked in the labyrinth. Every year for nine years, seven youths and maidens came as tribute from Athens. These young people were also locked in the labyrinth for the Minotaur to feast upon.

When the Greek hero Theseus reached Athens, he learned of the Minotaur and the sacrifices, and wanted to end this. He volunteered to go to Crete as one of the victims. Upon his arrival in Crete, he met Ariadne, Minos's daughter, who fell in love with him. She promised she would provide the means to escape from the maze if he agreed to marry her. When Theseus did, she gave him a simple ball of thread, which he was to fasten close to the entrance of the maze. He made his way through the maze, while unwinding the thread, and he stumbled upon the sleeping Minotaur. He beat it to death and led the others back to the entrance by FOLLOWING THE THREAD

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Sorry looks alike a did a double post jobby!

Sorry

Regards

Boondog

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Boon_Dog]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think there are 23 steps to prove that you can prove your Potential.

i think that if you solve all 23 steps you could become a moderator or an owner of a domain?
However, In my last post there i thought there was a ring in middle...this is essentally saying (to me) that if you can find the way through the maze you will get a ring.

Now Also as in my last post...follow the threads to get there.

So what is the clue....?

Where do we look first?

One infinty = One infinity is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.......etc. etc..... there is more than one infinty so what ever we are looking for has an element of lateral thinking. as we are lokking for one infinity.

Thoughts?

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Twenty three steps?

My mind is going over time now...

check this out:

LETTER XVII.--ON INFINITES IN GEOMETRY, AND SIR ISAAC NEWTON'S CHRONOLOGY
The labyrinth and abyss of infinity is also a new course Sir Isaac Newton has gone through, and we are obliged to him for the clue, by whose assistance we are enabled to trace its various windings.Descartes got the start of him also in this astonishing invention. He advanced with mighty steps in his geometry, and was arrived at the very borders of infinity, but went no farther. Dr. Wallis, about the middle of the last century, was the first who reduced a fraction by a perpetual division to an infinite series.

The Lord Brouncker employed this series to square the hyperbola.

Mercator published a demonstration of this quadrature; much about which time Sir Isaac Newton, being then twenty-three years of age, had invented a general method, to perform on all geometrical curves what had just before been tried on the hyperbola.

It is to this method of subjecting everywhere infinity to algebraical calculations, that the name is given of differential calculations or of fluxions and integral calculation. It is the art of numbering and measuring exactly a thing whose existence cannot be conceived.

I could be well off track here but i do not know what iam supposed to do, so iam just doing what ever.....!!

Regards

Boon dog

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I read years ago that it's impossible to draw/project 2 parallel lines into an infinite space.
They said at some point the lines will intersect. I can't recall where i read this.

It's probably got something to do with gravity.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Exactly.....

That tells me we are looking for threads on Black Holes similiar related

reasong being -- The Infinty / Issac newton -/ gravity thing going on.

That could be step one....

????

Regards

Boondog

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In astronomy, an equinox is defined as the moment when the sun reaches one of two intersections between the ecliptic and the celestial equator.

Whebn was the equinox?

Could it be the 23rd?

Could the numbers 23 link the illuminatus(the conspiracies book?)

Could the number 23 - come down to the law of 5.

POEE subscribes to the Law of Fives of Omar's sect. And POEE also recognizes the holy 23 (2+3=5) that is incorporated by Episkopos Dr. Mordecai Malignatus, KNS, into his Discordian sect, The Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.
The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in Fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of Five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong.

5 rings......How many rings where given out? What is at the centre of the labyrinth?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I like the way you think boon_dog. We just need some concrete leads...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Come on; help out guys!!!

I am so confused......

Mods get the ball rolling......

Regards

Boodog

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
hey dwane dibbley
cool

We have been stumped so far review the previous posts to see our trains of thought...

new topics

top topics

join