Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What DON'T you want to know?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I tell ya, whenever I hear of people being categorized as being on the Right, Far Right, Moderate, Left, Conservative, Liberal...I just go brain dead. I can't absorb all of these definitions (and maybe it's because I just don't want to).

You? What don't you want to know?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Anything medical. Whenever somebody starts trying to tell me about their body problems - I only want to hear highly technical Latin terms that I will never comprehend or understand... so that I can then nod and listen, all while feigning interest and concern.

There is nothing more uncomfortable in this world to be trying to tune another person out and to suddenly become aware that they've just used the term "stool softener" in conversation.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't want to hear about anyone's sexual preference labels: Heterosexual, homosexual, bi-sexual, transexual, asexual, "try"sexual,etc. I get it- everyone has a sexual preference. What the heck does your sexual choices have to do with the price of tea in China?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, in the context of the thread title, I want to know everything!

In the spirit of the conversation, I don't want to know much of anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I don't want to here that your dog was so cute after he chewed up and threw up his play tennis ball.

ACK!!!

Have a kid already!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If there was a way to find out when and how you would die, I would NOT want to know lol

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
I tell ya, whenever I hear of people being categorized as being on the Right, Far Right, Moderate, Left, Conservative, Liberal...I just go brain dead. I can't absorb all of these definitions (and maybe it's because I just don't want to).

I don't want to know about the belief or feeling that convinces someone they are more right than me.
I don't want to hear about how much more special anyone is...than anyone-else.
But...I hear it anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't want to know my kids lame excuses for not doing what they are supposed to do.

Anything else... I wanna know.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Are you talking politics?\

Sorry it's so big.......

I'm on the outside of the chart.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I honestly don't want to know anything about your (read my friends, family or stranger's) child(ren). I don't like children and I'm not going to like yours. Sorry I'm not sorry.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
How someones day at work was, how many beers they drank on saturday night and why it was the coolest thing they ever did, People door knocking and giving me Jesus magazines, My Ex missus ringing me up drunk and abusing the rap out of me because she believes its her god given right for eternity, politicians, Anything associated with BS can FO.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I don't want to know what color of frikk'n nail polish you used last week, nor how long it took you to chip it.

(Sorry had to vent _ the fruits of me trying to have a conversation with a woman at a recent social gathering)

Just not interested in soap opera lifestyles and petty crap...

~Tell me something that matters~

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
There is nothing more uncomfortable in this world to be trying to tune another person out and to suddenly become aware that they've just used the term "stool softener" in conversation.

Certain things you read on the internet should be kept for posterity !!!!

lmao

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I don't want to here that your dog was so cute after he chewed up and threw up his play tennis ball.

ACK!!!

Have a kid already!

You let your kids chew up and throw up tennis balls??

Must cost a fortune in tennis balls!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ahh lol hmm..

I don't want to know that jesus is your lord and saviour every second or third thread on the firehose, in the psychology/metaphysics theories forums, with a semi slant on science to fit an angle of your belief, and shortcut science to god. You're pulling the stickers off the rubix cube and putting them back on in order, and telling everyone you solved it yourself. Twisting things that would deny the other in the real world, to be taken seriously without the faith required to make it work.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't want to hear about another dooms day end of the world date because I'm out of liquor.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I don't want to know how it will all end.
There seems to be so many questions that go unanswered.
My brain circles round and round and up and down like a wild rollercoaster.

~nat the restless cat~
edit on 5-4-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
My Ex missus ringing me up drunk and abusing the rap out of me because she believes its her god given right for eternity, politicians,

MY ex used to give me a blow by blow account of what all the characters did in the soap operas each day when I got home from work. Yup, don't wanna know, but that didn't stop her.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Oh jigger!!

Read the first 10 words of your post ...and had to take a cold shower

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

When and how I will die, and what you people do in your bedrooms.

I see I'm not alone in this.

edit on 5/4/13 by Astyanax because: I noticed I wasn't exactly being original here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join