It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOVA - Russian Meteor Strike 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What really happend?

Scientists pieced together the complete story of a Chelyabinsk meteor seen once in a lifetime and explain how lucky we were on that day.

Maybe we don't need WMD at all after seeing what this kind of monster of a meteor could do to our planet.
In fact, this one was small, imagine how many beasts are lurking in our neighbourhood.
When humanity will learn to appreciate life!

New NOVA episode of Russian meteor... Enjoy or shoud I say beware

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Cant watch Youtube video even though im in England. ...blocked in my country by Channel 4.

Isn't channel 4 part government run, dont my taxes go to the running of Channel 4...cheeky buggers!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
What really happend?

And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

usnews.nbcnews.com...

Detective: Josh Powell computer depicted parent-child sex

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Divine Synchronicity in My Life :Magic Thinking,

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Damn mate, another example they don't want us being educated.
What a shame

To twisted corporate minds: This is an educational video, every person should have the right to see it

Here, try these, altough different videos but informational.

edit on 4-4-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

K I have to assume one of two things after studying your post here and in other threads. And you yourself for the past week. You are either being disruptive by motive, employing a demented appearance in text. Or you really are demented and disruptive. Anyway I just wanted to acquire your favor and gain audience long enough to say,. Demented is okay, but I for one can do without disruptive.

Just say'in.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This video by NOVA is, as I believe, to be of the Carol Rosin/Werner von Braun NWO theory. ... Asteroid Threats
There is a timeline based on the existential threats that will be hoaxed on the general public over many years.
1. Communist threat
2. Terrorism.
3. Rogue Nations

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Our goal is to hunt asteroids that could hit the Earth and potentially cause human devastation.

It's unnecessary. There is a divine power that monitors these asteroids.

This event was planned well in advance.

The curious thing about the Chelyabinsk meteor is that it relates to videos I had in a blog a couple of years ago.

1. Eyes of Fire by Blue Foundation filmed in part in Chelyabinsk.

2. The Chronicles of Riddick - There was a scene in that movie that depicted a airbust of great proportions that is created by an object that falls from the sky.

IMHO what people need to invest time in is finding out why the event happened and then spread the word to educate people.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Curious the website is called B612.

Bee 612

Its a behavior that can result in incidents like Josh Powell.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

The most telling thing to me about the NOVA show (I watched the whole thing) is what they DIDN'T show. Minute after minute of the meteor going across the sky was shown, some of the clips repeated 10 or so times. And not once was there that close-up of maybe something coming up and hitting the meteor and knocking off large pieces of it.

I don't buy that vid shot totally, but it is interesting and coincidental. When the flare from the windshield, or the solid object itself, comes in from the left and hits the meteor it "causes" an explosion. That was interesting either way, we got to see the meteor falling apart - but NOVA left it on the cutting-room floor. That had to be a conscious decision. Either they didn't want to have to explain it or they didn't want people to see it. Someone decided that the viewing public should be kept away from that particular view.

edit on 5-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
This video by NOVA is, as I believe, to be of the Carol Rosin/Werner von Braun NWO theory. ... Asteroid Threats
There is a timeline based on the existential threats that will be hoaxed on the general public over many years.
1. Communist threat
2. Terrorism.
3. Rogue Nations

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

You don't believe that the threat from asteroids is real?

Why wouldn't the Russians, or other countries, be serious about it?

I find it curious how posts such as these show how warped and distorted the minds of conspiracy believers are. It's like finding yourself in a weird and disturbing maze.
edit on 5-4-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
1. Communist threat
2. Terrorism.
3. Rogue Nations

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

As far as I'm concerned, the Russian meteorite is the 'gentle' reminder of what can happen, only a fool would not give creedence to the Asteroid threat. You see for yourself the potential damage that can be done by something relatively small, and it was something of a surprise to concerned scientists as well, I dare say there will be some revising of potential damage to size, of which we may hear more in a while.
A false flag is always a possibility too, but the more NASA and the other bodies improve on early detection, the fewer the chances are for a false flag, lest a false flag be rumbled.
Nothing to stop Aliens throwing stones at us though, that would be neither a false flag or a natural event.
edit on 5-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Our goal is to hunt asteroids that could hit the Earth and potentially cause human devastation.

It's unnecessary. There is a divine power that monitors these asteroids.

This event was planned well in advance.

The curious thing about the Chelyabinsk meteor is that it relates to videos I had in a blog a couple of years ago.

1. Eyes of Fire by Blue Foundation filmed in part in Chelyabinsk.

2. The Chronicles of Riddick - There was a scene in that movie that depicted a airbust of great proportions that is created by an object that falls from the sky.

IMHO what people need to invest time in is finding out why the event happened and then spread the word to educate people.

I asked the dinosaurs and they said Yahweh
was one of the worst asteroid monitoring Gods around.

They also said they had to constantly reassure him by telling him
how great he was all the time and that he would just lose it sometimes
and go on a killing spree.

Sometimes he'd ask a daddy dinosaur to kill its son,
But at the last minute Yahweh would say "Just Kidding!"

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

The most telling thing to me about the NOVA show (I watched the whole thing) is what they DIDN'T show. Minute after minute of the meteor going across the sky was shown, some of the clips repeated 10 or so times. And not once was there that close-up of maybe something coming up and hitting the meteor and knocking off large pieces of it.

I don't buy that vid shot totally, but it is interesting and coincidental. When the flare from the windshield, or the solid object itself, comes in from the left and hits the meteor it "causes" an explosion. That was interesting either way, we got to see the meteor falling apart - but NOVA left it on the cutting-room floor. That had to be a conscious decision. Either they didn't want to have to explain it or they didn't want people to see it. Someone decided that the viewing public should be kept away from that particular view.

Yep, let's just ignore the 100s of Russians who caught the meteor in HD from all angles - and let's make up a totally non-founded and silly theory. Gotta love ATS.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
Curious the website is called B612.

Bee 612

Its a behavior that can result in incidents like Josh Powell.

Curious enough to make-up nonsense connections, but not curious enough to actually do any research.

Hint:

edit on 5-4-2013 by Saint Exupery because: fixed photo link

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Cant watch Youtube video even though im in England. ...blocked in my country by Channel 4.

Isn't channel 4 part government run, dont my taxes go to the running of Channel 4...cheeky buggers!
th

No channel 4 is a commercial channel and funds itself through selling advertising space between programmes.

On topic, I watched an interesting programme on BBC (which is state funded) and they came to the conclusion that if it wasn't for hairline cracks in the meteorite, it may well have impacted Earth with much more devestating effect than we saw. They claimed that the air in the airline cracks expanded due to the excessive heat being generated on entering the atmosphere and that was the reason it exploded at altitude.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
WHY IS NOVA NOT EXPLAINING WHY IT BROKE UP IN THE ATMOSPHERE!!!

the truth is out there.

what was it that broke it up I DONT KNOW... UFO(unidentified flying object).

I would like to identify the object so i know who to thank. I debated with my friend on this and being a devils advocate I thought up a scenario were the larger meteorite's speed decreased as it traveled through the dense atmosphere, because it was much more massive than the UFO/smaller meteorite, the UFO/smaller meteorite had to be aerodynamic allowing it to avoid the decrease in speed and then it hit the larger meteorite from behind and (somehow) pierced the larger meteorite....

That is why it broke up in the atmosphere because its infrastructure was damaged allowing heat to reach deep inside the meteorite and making it explode causing a large shock wave in mid air rather than a huge impact on earth.

NOW WHY WASNT THIS EXPLAINED IN NOVA... or any other MSM that covered that break down of what happened that day.

**plz disregard videos ending and focus on topic at hand**
edit on 5-4-2013 by Sagitaris because: added disclaimer

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

not popular in Russia sign ok vigilantcitizen.com... creature was given a passport content.foto.mail.ru... and undersign

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Aleister

Yep, let's just ignore the 100s of Russians who caught the meteor in HD from all angles - and let's make up a totally non-founded and silly theory. Gotta love ATS.

Apparantly you didn't read my post. Please read it. The NOVA program did not show the close-up of the meteor being hit by something (some say it was a UFO, same say a weapon projectile, some say a light reflection in the windshield of the car filming it). That was my point - that they did not show it even though they showed most of those 100s of videos, some over and over again. They did not show a close-up. My second point was that someone on the show's staff had to make a conscious decision not to show a close-up of the meteor's break-up.

You got three stars for that nonsense post (or more politely, that response based on misunderstanding a post) Please give them back (hahahaha, that's right, take them out of your pocket and give them back).

reply to post by Sagitaris

My point exactly. You deserve flexy's stars'

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join