It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As far as i'm aware, this hasn't been posted and it's alot better than some of the things I've seen posted on here recently..

I'm aware it's posted on a alien-centric channel, which usually raises flags but this strikes me as being legitimate for some reason. The speed of the object seems odd along with the constant zooming but it looks very convincing. Good use of CGI if it's fake.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Looks like an RC multicopter to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

Very interesting video! It does look pretty genuine, but towards the end we see a flashing light on one of the corners. I can't imagine that it's an otherworldly craft with a flashing light like most of our airplanes have.

I will keep an eye on this thread to hear some more informed answers

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wissy

Possibly, but would the lights be that bright and can they move that quick? I'm not familiar with RC aircraft, just asking.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Oh definitely. It's apparent the last few seconds of the video

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Aliens are stupid enough to make their spacecraft always really flashy

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthExpected
Aliens are stupid enough to make their spacecraft always really flashy

No. It's only the flashy ones that will be seen.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That's a normal, typical airplane coming in for a landing. Hence why the landing lights are on. You see three landing lights. Typically one on each wing and the third on the front landing gear. The flashing lights are the typical strobe lights that are required on all aircraft.

I can't believe the person who made the video, and most other people who live in the modern world, can't readily identify such an identifiable object. And that these easily-identifiable objects are still being posted in the unidentified object forum.

edit on 4-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Its a plane. At the end of the video you can see the red and green nav lights.

It was flying directly towards the observer so you see the forward facing headlights. Then it banks to its starboard so the nav lights began to show.

Its an easy mistake to make.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's a plane then, it just appeared odd to me but then again I don't live anywhere near an airport so I dont see any land. Case closed.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I just did a recent "Unexplained Mysteries" search and may have found another image similar to your UFO.

The image was uploaded by an anonymous user, but check it out for yourself.

UFO image.

By the way, I don't know what you were shooting with your camera, but I like it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

I think the nav light might be the belly light to show the engines are on. I agree that its a plane without a doubt, it should be obvious to anyone with a brain cell. Really bright landing lights, strobes, flashing red light...you even see the wings at one point (illuminated by the landing lights) before they zoom out and never zoom in that close again.

Im sure someone will get some screen caps so we can lay this one to rest before it becomes a 20 page thread about nothing.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I wish he had given more of a location that just “East Coast”. I’m on the coast of NC and saw this or something like it Tuesday night. Watched it for couple of seconds coming towards me, thinking “what the...” until it turned and I could see blinking lights. It was a pretty big plane with more lights than you normally see, so yeah, for a little while there, it was strange looking.

While I’m not close to any major airports, there are two military bases near by so it may have been some kind of cargo plane.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Trubeeleever

Posted on Saturday, 16 February, 2013
Columnist: Rob MacGregor

"A recent poll by the National Geographic Society indicated that 36 percent of Americans – about 80 million people – believe that UFOs exist; 77 percent believe there are signs that aliens have visited our planet; and that 80 percent of Americans believe the government is hiding information about UFOs."

36% believe they [ET] exist ~ but 80% believe the gov is hiding ET info?
How do those numbers add up?
Do they mean 80% of the 36%?

And 36% [a lower than usual figure] explains why Nat Geo [an anti UFO group] will show TV shows on UFO's.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trubeeleever
I just did a recent "Unexplained Mysteries" search and may have found another image similar to your UFO.

The image was uploaded by an anonymous user, but check it out for yourself.

UFO image.

By the way, I don't know what you were shooting with your camera, but I like it.

The UFO, (Beigium) in your link is a fake, declared so by the faker. It fooled a lot of serious minded people.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

Possibly, but would the lights be that bright and can they move that quick? I'm not familiar with RC aircraft, just asking.

Heh, that's lame.

Check this....

www.asctec.de...

50 synchronous quadrocopters - world record!
The highlight of this year’s voestalpine Klangwolke in Linz was a choreographed air show with 50 small helicopters equipped with LEDs. Ars Electronica Futurelab and Ascending Technologies GmbH set a world record with this, because this was the largest swarm of these “quadrocopters” (so called because of their four large rotors) outdoors at the same time.

edit on 5-4-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeah...the end of the video looks like it would be a helicopter of some sort. Had me intrigued til the end....

top topics

join